Sexy Mountain Official Thread

Started by ItalianStallion, May 18, 2011, 12:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I had a feeling that this would be successful. After looking through so many SSE models from that Mediafire folder that we all know and love, I found the perfect one for the base. It might not have water, but that can always be added.

Expect some progress this week! ;o

;-; i a'int leavin.
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

June 17, 2011, 09:24:37 PM #212 Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 09:25:34 PM by YoshiKartWii
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 17, 2011, 07:53:13 PM
I had a feeling that this would be successful. After looking through so many SSE models from that Mediafire folder that we all know and love, I found the perfect one for the base. It might not have water, but that can always be added.

Expect some progress this week! ;o
YAY! :happy:

EDIT:sorry spam
let me add something random

blah blah blah blah blah blah i like cheese!

where is everyone?

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

I'm so happy I didn't leave yet... Patience is a virtue after all.  ^-^

If anyone needs with anything (perfectly looping .brstms and vertexing certain characters who may be planned for the stages) let me know. (I might learn how to make some stages soon too... I can't promise anything yet though. lol)


P.S. I'm still taking my somewhat secret vertexing break for a few more days. I'd be releasing stuff but the models I want to use won't give me their .dae files without a fight. :srs:

Still standing by to make animations.

Just so you know.

Quote from: YoshiKartWii on June 17, 2011, 09:24:37 PM
YAY! :happy:

EDIT:sorry spam
let me add something random

blah blah blah blah blah blah i like cheese!

where is everyone?

^ That is not spam

Spam = Something Posing As Meat

@ LSM: Can you animate? If so I'll send u a pm, the animaions are easy as hell yet I can't make them without them looking like [censored] =_=; it's sad...

On topic, let me know when you guys get something worth testing for wifi done, I'll help then....XD

Still happy to texture... :)


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 18, 2011, 03:52:27 AM
@ LSM: Can you animate? If so I'll send u a pm, the animations are easy as hell yet I can't make them without them looking like [censored] =_=; it's sad...

Sadly, I haven't learned how to... yet.  :-[

But I'd like to give it a try someday when I successfully make a stage or something.

Woah, woah, woah. WHY am I not on the team?! I NEED to be a party of Sexy Mountain! Sign me up!

Sure thing man I love your hacks, specially Karas Knight, so it will be my pleasure bro.

I put you under Vertex Hackers, anything else you would like to be under?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 18, 2011, 03:52:27 AM
^ That is not spam

Spam = Something Posing As Meat

well, i remember being told spam is if you just say like one word,
or if you say "hi (someones name)"
or if you only use an emotion

so i just added something.............

WAIT! THIS IS OFF TOPIC!!!!!!!! :oshi:

hmm to get back on topic......... umm I KNOW!

anyone want to request a song to be a brstm?

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 18, 2011, 07:03:52 PM
Sure thing man I love your hacks, specially Karas Knight, so it will be my pleasure bro.

I put you under Vertex Hackers, anything else you would like to be under?

I texture as well. : D

I'm still standing by to import some models and/or sfx.

i already gave this project a smexy cammy... xD

Quote from: the joker on June 20, 2011, 01:54:13 PM
i already gave this project a smexy cammy... xD

I approve of this!

:af2:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]