Sexy Mountain Official Thread

Started by ItalianStallion, May 18, 2011, 12:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 18, 2011, 04:06:03 AM #45 Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 04:09:49 AM by MANSTA8
Add me as a texture maker.

May 18, 2011, 05:13:06 AM #46 Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 05:19:15 AM by Mr. Ludicolo
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 18, 2011, 02:34:27 AM
Sure no problem at all bro.

Those who don't see their names on the OP don't get offended. Let me know and you will be added ASAP.
i Can Import and Vertex. ;O  (This Is'nt For the list, but i can hex if needed .) ^_^
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

i just found a very odd flaw, that is that i am not in the list, but i AM in the vertexers...
does that mean that there are more than 69 ppl after all???

wow made today and already on page 4 O.o

this project sure is gonna be epic and smexy!!! :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on May 18, 2011, 05:29:44 AM
wow made today and already on page 4 O.o

this project sure is gonna be epic and smexy!!! :af2:

No Joke.
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Quote from: MANSTA8 on May 18, 2011, 04:06:03 AM
Add me as a texture maker.

Added.

By the way I'm Luigi! >;O

Quote from: jokekid on May 18, 2011, 05:21:46 AM
i just found a very odd flaw, that is that i am not in the list, but i AM in the vertexers...
does that mean that there are more than 69 ppl after all???

That is weird as hell. I even doubled and tripled check and I don't see anyone's name twice. I don't even see you on the first thread that was made on the On Topic section, which is where I got this list from.

I see members who I've never seen or heard of before anyway, so if they are inactive, I'll just put your name over one of theirs. Sorry for the inconvenience man.

Quote from: DSX8 on May 18, 2011, 05:29:44 AM
wow made today and already on page 4 O.o

this project sure is gonna be epic and smexy!!! :af2:

Hype!

Again, I need everyone to tell me exactly what they want to be doing on this project, aside from the obvious ones.

Quote from: MANSTA8 on May 18, 2011, 04:06:03 AM
Add me as a texture maker.
^This for me as well :P

Quote from: DSX8 on May 18, 2011, 05:29:44 AM
wow made today and already on page 4 O.o
this project sure is gonna be epic and smexy!!! :af2:
I know, that's what you get for a huge project involving 69 people xD

Quote from: Puraidou on May 18, 2011, 07:17:52 AM
^This for me as well :P

You have been added sir.

Quote from: Puraidou on May 18, 2011, 07:17:52 AM
I know, that's what you get for a huge project involving 69 people xD

Sexual innuendos.

May 18, 2011, 07:22:06 AM #53 Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 07:55:01 AM by Puraidou
Oh before you ask, my msn is still on at home so i can't respond xD


Might want to add that Notice to the top as well, so people don't read past it xD

May 18, 2011, 02:01:27 PM #54 Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 02:37:26 PM by YoshiKartWii
ok is there some, specific music you'd like (i know of course sexy music) but,
like is there a specific artist you'd like? or... what? :-\

because remember when i said i'm doing full songs?

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

So we can finally begin this sexiness eh?

i will get on MSN later today. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I said this in the last thread, but I think the thread moved at the time. Could you add me for SFX?
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

I'm a texture hacker, put me as that please
I also do portraits and music hacks though...


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

Well, I said I'd be staging/importing so that's likely what I'm going to do, especially since my animating-fu is beyond horrible atm :/
I'd like to work on after hours/night/whatever you're calling it

I still need to be put under importers and vertexers....
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.