Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Item glitch  (Read 2081 times)
dark sonic 19
Supreme Kitten

Luigi Time!

• Awards Favorite'd Famous Hacker Heart Container Ninja

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: May 19, 2011, 03:04:35 PM »

I know there is a Tutorial on how to fix it but its to confusioning to show me how to fix it can someone tell me how to fix this?

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 07:40:48 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9248.0

in case it was a different tutorial you were looking at, but i'll try to explain it as simply as possible anyways.

first, open the FitCharacter.pac of the character you're replacing in Tabuu (the program).  open these tabs; FitCharacter/Miscdata[0] > Sections > data > UnknownO.  you'll see a 0x000 and 0x001, which shows the references for the HaveN and HandN indexes, respectively.  write down/remember the index, and then open the FitCharacter.pac in a hex editor.  use the search function and put in the reference you wrote down earlier to find it, but do it like this.  say the 0x000 reference shows 57, when you do the search, put in 00000039 00000039, 39 because that's 57 in hex, and twice because it will take you right to where the item bone references are.  so now, you should be at a spot that looks like this,

the red boxes are the HaveN reference (the 0x000), the blue are the HandN reference (the 0x001), and the green box is the ThrowN reference, which affects where large items (boxes, barrels, etc.) are held.  change them to match the new model, and make sure that you convert the numbers to hex before putting them in the hex editor, otherwise you'll (most likely) still have the glitch.

if it's still a bit confusing, i'll put up a few more pictures showing a better step by step process.  it was a bit confusing to me too when it first came out, but once you get it down it's not hard.

dark sonic 19
    Supreme Kitten

Luigi Time!

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 10:13:03 PM »

still confusing

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 02:21:57 AM »

alright, which part are you stuck at?

dark sonic 19
    Supreme Kitten

Luigi Time!

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 02:30:43 PM »

i cant get anying right with this its to confusing for me

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 08:07:29 PM »

well, lets see if some pictures help.  there's really only 2 main steps, finding the offset, and changing the reference.

to find the offset, open the FitCharacter.pac (the PSA file) of the character you're replacing with Tabuu (the program).  i'll use Ganondorf as an example, since i just edited one for someone.  open the FitGanon.pac with Tabuu, and go here.

the Value is what we're looking for, because that's the HaveN index that the items link to.  now, convert that value to hex using the Windows Calculator (or some sort of Decimal to Hex converter).  converting 65 to hex gives me 41.  do the same for the 0x001 Value, which is 56 for Ganondorf, 38 converted to hex. 

now that you have them converted to hex, open the FitCharacter.pac in a hex editor, then use the search function to find the proper reference.  when i open the FitGanon.pac in the hex editor, i search 00000041 00000041, because it will take me right to where i want to be, which is here.

i highlighted the section that has the references you need to change.  there's 9 spots that need changing, 3 HaveN references, 5 HandN references, and 1 ThrowN reference.  the other picture i posted also shows which ones to change from here.  the 00000041 bits are the HaveN references, the 00000038 bits are the HandN references, and the 00000045 is the ThrowN reference.  change them to match the new model, and don't forget to convert the bone index numbers to hex before entering them.

after you change them to what you want, it should look something like this.

the parts that are red are the new model's references.  for this, it's actually a DK model.  the 00000036 is DK's RHaveN reference (bone index 54), the 0000002D is DK's RHandN reference (bone index 45), and the 0000003E is DK's ThrowN reference (bone index 62).  once changed, save it, and you're good to go.

dark sonic 19
    Supreme Kitten

Luigi Time!

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 08:30:01 PM »

ok....
    edit this is ike im editing
    « Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 08:37:49 PM by dark sonic 19 » Logged

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 08:55:37 PM »

it doesn't matter who you're editing, the process is the same.

dark sonic 19
    Supreme Kitten

Luigi Time!

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 09:16:45 PM »

alright i will try

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: