Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Shadowcat v2.1  (Read 8293 times)
NinjaJon19
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 02, 2010, 06:22:09 PM »

My first PSA. I'm still kinda new at this, and would appreciate help and suggestions.

Shadowcat for Zero Suit Samus
needs work
operational
ready for battle

Shorter Jump
Heavier Weight

Fsmash= run attack, deals good knockback

Usmash= UThrow Animation, Same Hitboxes from foxes USmash

DSmash= Down Attack U animation. Stronger Knockback than original attack

run attack changed = quick cliff attack animation, looks pretty trippy, but effective.

*Chaged*B move phases through things. She is invulnable for a litte time, but you have to press B at the right time. She phases trough things better and can be held for a longer time. Can anyone tell me how to put her comletely untouchable? Completely Untouchable if you tap B repeatedly. But I want it so that she could walk around while holding B

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?j3y4glynyjg

Texture download:   http://www.mediafire.com/?mgnzjjjrtog

need feedback and suggestions.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 11:21:01 AM by NinjaJon19 » Logged

xmanfit0
Your Favorite Home Tutor
Extreme Kitten

If you're lucky you'll die without pain

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 09:53:06 PM »

completely untouchable? Well, body collision: intangible should do the trick.

Click on my character sig for a Guide on THP making, and on the Brawlvault bar directly above for my collection of THP videos.
    Brawl FC- 1634-5170-8615

Humble
    Extreme Kitten

Seriously trying to be less inactive

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 12:17:25 AM »

It would be helpful to have a more complete list of what you have done, and some pictures showing your character in action.  As far as I can tell this seems like a fairly minor edit to ZSS, maybe make a more complete character change?

Mr.N
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 12:25:39 AM »

I don't know what you did here because I hate such small posts about new characers.
    I don't know what you want to do wit dthis B move you need help.
    If you haven't one who explained you how to walk while charging I can give you my solution. I would make it similar to Aeons Side Smash with the differency that you can slide forwards or backwards and you are able to change directions. I can not guarante that it will work on a B move so do't leave you completely on me.
    If you want to try this send me a PM. I'll give you the code then.

NinjaJon19
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 12:29:01 AM »

I don't know what you did here because I hate such small posts about new characers.
    I don't know what you want to do wit dthis B move you need help.
    If you haven't one who explained you how to walk while charging I can give you my solution. I would make it similar to Aeons Side Smash with the differency that you can slide forwards or backwards and you are able to change directions. I can not guarante that it will work on a B move so do't leave you completely on me.
    If you want to try this send me a PM. I'll give you the code then.
    changed her B move. She phases through things better and for a longer period of time if you hold it. Basically untouchable if you press it repeatedly slowly and hold it for a while. but I still don't know how to make her move while she's using this phase move.
    pics up soon
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 01:20:01 AM by NinjaJon19 » Logged

NinjaJon19
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: January 03, 2010, 01:13:23 AM »

It would be helpful to have a more complete list of what you have done, and some pictures showing your character in action.  As far as I can tell this seems like a fairly minor edit to ZSS, maybe make a more complete character change?
    All I wanted to do is get rid of her gun and whip weapons, which i have sucessfully done. Still need suggestions for F speacial and U speacial. D Special is optional, but i kinda like that move.

Humble
    Extreme Kitten

Seriously trying to be less inactive

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: January 03, 2010, 01:38:52 AM »

All I wanted to do is get rid of her gun and whip weapons, which i have sucessfully done. Still need suggestions for F speacial and U speacial. D Special is optional, but i kinda like that move.
    So this is just ZSS minus whip and gun and with new specials. 

NinjaJon19
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: January 03, 2010, 01:46:19 AM »

pretty much, humble. Got any suggestions for F Special and U Special. and actually her smash animations are changed, as well as the hitboxes.
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 01:47:42 AM by NinjaJon19 » Logged

NinjaJon19
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: January 03, 2010, 11:18:42 AM »

just to let u know, she isn't finish. I'm gunna edit her B moves once I'm done with her A moves and Neutral B

dahero5214
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: January 04, 2010, 11:23:56 PM »

i didnt think kitty had much potential for a moveset but you're doing a good job so far. like i said in your other thread ill look into some possible moves if you want more suggestions

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10 on: January 05, 2010, 04:02:18 AM »

Side-B could be her phasing through objects being that kitty does suffer herself when phasing. Similar to Fox's.
    Up-B could be levitation because she can do that with her power.
    B could be a pitfall touch since kitty can phase others she touches. This ability works of platforms and ground but in air could put people in footstool fall.

All just suggestions for B moves. The down one doesn't seem bad as it is. You could leave her B and make her Side-B pitfall. You're the creator after all.

Also Kitty is especially weak against energy attacks when phasing and she does use phase guns she made herself. She can also damage things she phases through. Just a bit of back story.
    « Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 04:04:34 AM by dingoberriz » Logged

pearbear
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 11:54:25 AM »

Has any new progress been made on this? I'm really excited for this to be finished.

Suggestions:

I also have an idea for her Down B move.

VB: Kitty phases into the ground and vanishes for a moment. Kitty Reappears directly under the opponent (within a certain range) and either:
    A) Flies up from the ground with a powerful uppercut
    B) Pulls the opponent under the ground while pulling herself up, resulting in a pitfall effect.

EDIT: Sorry for bringing this thread back from the grave...
    « Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 11:55:27 AM by pearbear » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: