Clone Engine/Character Porting Q&A/FAQ Thread ***DO NOT REQUEST .RELS!!***

Started by Eternal Yoshi, May 23, 2011, 02:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

marth ike jiggs mk sonic
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 08, 2012, 01:17:54 AM
marth ike jiggs mk sonic
doesnt sonic loses all his specials? since they use floating points an d an article for the up B?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

use the perfect sonic port rels in my vault and he wont
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



If I take a file (let's say for example FitPeac00.pac) and all other associated files (movest, animations, sounds, whatever else that may entail) and put it into another character's folder, would I be able to have 2 of the same character, but selected with different portraits/css?

I want to make a totally new character with custom model, bones, and animations. Basically, I'm wondering if I make my custom pacs and pcses etc, can I rename them to any character so much as it is placed in the proper characters folders etc?

Quote from: Lateralus on October 01, 2012, 12:19:52 PM
If I take a file (let's say for example FitPeac00.pac) and all other associated files (movest, animations, sounds, whatever else that may entail) and put it into another character's folder, would I be able to have 2 of the same character, but selected with different portraits/css?

I want to make a totally new character with custom model, bones, and animations. Basically, I'm wondering if I make my custom pacs and pcses etc, can I rename them to any character so much as it is placed in the proper characters folders etc?
no you need a rel and all the files renamed  the rel is to make the fitpeach.pac work  or you might get crazy glitches and freezes but i dont even know if anyone managed to rel port peach to any other char besides wario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey I used the IC-Constant modifier NTSC-U code to try and make it so that metaknight had 3 jabs but it just doesn't work. Every other one works, but no matter how I make the jabs code it just doesn't want to and there are no MK has 3 jabs codes already made. Does anybody know how to fix this?
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

do you use the ic-constants code, or the mk has multijab code?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I cant use the ic-constants code because of sonic over Olimar using it and as far as the jabs go I tried all of these:
U0(Jab??)- 710
Jab - 714
RapidJab - 718

U0(Jab??) - 628
Jab - 62C
RapidJab - 630

Rapidjab I just assumed was his A spam attack so I set it to 0.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

you can us emore thasn 1 ic-constants code as long as it isnt the saem character
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not this code:
XX has YY's IC-Constant [Dantarion]
C2858928 00000003
2C0400XX 40820008
388000YY 1C040038
60000000 00000000

I tried having both Metagay has Ikes and then Olimar has Sonics. Only one will work at a time. But the individual ic codes supposedly can work for multiple characters at the same time, just mk's isn't working for the jabs.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

I'm back just to ask a question because I'm stuck with it...

Everytime I try using a Peach PSA on the ''Peach over Wario REL port'' thing, it crashes at CSS. Do anyone perhaps know why? I'm trying to use this PSA : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19198
and I use the included Ocarina codes as well as the Module file, but it still crashes... What should I do to make the PSA working on this .REL port?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

you pmed me, and i replied. dont pm me AND post this. wait till i reply and if i coldnt help u, then post. waste everyones time
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 18, 2012, 02:04:34 AM
you pmed me, and i replied. dont pm me AND post this. wait till i reply and if i coldnt help u, then post. waste everyones time
Tried it, not working... Could it be because we can't port PSAs along with RELs? BTW, here's what I did (in order)

1 - Downloaded the Peach over Wario files
2 - Put the .REL file into the Module folder
3 - Copied/pasted the codes on Ocarina and activated them
4 - Put the CHT file in the Codes folder
5 - Extracted ALL of the Wario(Peach) files into the Wario folder
6 - Downloaded a Peach PSA and renamed it FitWario and FitWarioMotionEtc
7 - Booted game
8 - Chose Wario at CSS
9 - FREEZES ... :srs:

What's wrong with the steps I did?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(