Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: Project Terra (from Dissidia)  (Read 35541 times)
Keromonkey
Hyper Kitten

Working on Indie Game: Q'Redux (on Steam)

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: May 29, 2011, 04:20:04 PM »

If you are feeling generous and would like to contribute, make a personal PSA request, donate, or just show your appreciation for my efforts I'd be very appreciative. Donate Link is below (^_^).

Project Terra  

V[6]
    Updated [9/25/2011]

Extra Pics:

People involved in the project:
    Keromonkey- Project Leader & PSA technician
    Tempesttime- Animation Tweaking & Post Advisor

Special Thanks:
    Divine Overlord- His PSA was used as a base for animations
    Dhragen- For making the initial Terra skin over Zelda, without his creating that texture this PSA would not have come about.
    Eternal Yoshi- For asking the right questions in the right places...
    Mr.N- For technical advice ^_^

Terra Over Zelda @ Brawl Vault
    Note: If you are looking for the Terra over Peach info/download, it is now located at the bottom of this post along with download links for the older versions of Terra Zelda.

And here is a link to a Wiki article with various info on Terra from Dissidia/Final Fantasy 6

Hey all ^_^, still not sure what to put here but I will upload pics now. I'm working on a Terra Branford from Final Fantasy Dissidia Psa and I'd like opinions, feedback, etc. With regards to the moveset, I think its easiest to say most attacks that chain for her chain with the A or B button, I built her combos to be somewhat like they look in Dissidia Fire Magic > Holy > Ultima etc, and I added a few ideas from Dhragen so far although those moves aren't finished exactly and if anyone knows how to vertex a sword onto a character please let me know or point me to the source of their info so I can read it myself, please and thankyou =).

Requests: If anyone skilled in vertexing or model importing would like to help me turn a .dae/.smd or .obj file of Terra into a true model import for Zelda to go with this moveset please let me know by any means, I'd be very appreciative ^_^. Also, If anyone could vertex a sword onto Terra's right hand or make a video of her moveset I would also be appreciative and you'd definitely be credited d^_^b)

More Info:
    Terra's Improved Waiting pose

Neutral A (ground): Blizzard Combo Prototype
    A camp-type move, Terra summons to blizzard orbs to each hand and spins, pressing A repeats the move, and really this is just a place holder for the move I really wanted to do a combo between blizzard from dissidia, and flood from dissidia.

Dash Attack: Blizzard Spear
    Terra rushes forward while summoning 3 rotating ice spheres that combine into one medium one and fire toward her target

Down A: Fire Magic
    Terra casts fire magic on a fallen foe. It travels along the ground, just like in Dissidia...

...before exploding.

Note: This may be a good camping move, or a might just be a good move to get enemies away from you, while pulling them into a combo.

-Fira Combo: Holding A towards the end of this move will allow it to travel longer on the ground before exploding
    -Most of the fire hitboxes send characters backwards, the last hit sends them toward you
    -Firaga Combo: Holding A during Fira will end with the enemy being blown into your awaiting fist which unfortunately for them holds a fire ball with 169 trajectory.
    -Aeroga Combo: If A is released before they reach you, Terra will do an Aero fist with directly downward trajectory.

Terra's Aeroga Fist

Terra's Firaga Fist

Down A Smash: Quake (Temporary)
    I haven't finished Terra's Down A Smash yet
    It's still a work in progress, I was thinking of giving her Torrent Spell where she squats low than rises up gesturing with her hands, and anyone touching the ground within a certain range suddenly gets flung upwards as an explosion of water rockets upward from beneath them. Right now, It just looks like she stomps and they go flying so I guess I'll call this quake step...

Down A Aerial: Tornado Drop
    Terra descends rapidly, striking the opponent with wind-powered feet amped by the power of tornado magic.

Note:
    -This move spikes & impales (the impale effect is on the knee i think)
    -Though it might generally be considered a double KO move Terra can easily recover from it using Tornado

Side A: Riot Wave (a weaker version of Riot Blade)

She sweeps her hand unleashing a blade/wave of slashing/aura energy
    Note: Knocks target away.

Side-Down Smash: Gravity- Winds up than brings a ball of gravity down in front of her, impaling and lightly damaging opponents who get caught in it. This move deals darkness damage, hits a few times and now the impale effect lasts longer.

Side-Up Smash: Thunder- Terra Winds up gathering energy in her right hand, then spins around before unleashing it in a line in front of her. Those who are struck by the line are struck by a series of lightning bolts, there is a sweet spot in the final bolt, this move deals electricity damage & sometimes stuns.

Diagonal Down A: Riot Wave Low
    She sweeps her hand unleashing a low blade. This blade travels slower and reverses the target when it hits.

Diagonal Up A: Riot Wave Hi

She sweeps her hand unleashing a fast blade upward, it hits at an akward angle so I should probably make the hit box bigger but startup it is definitely faster than snow storm & Meteor.

Side A Smash: Riot Wave Smash
    First she catches target in a burst of energy to hold them still
    Than she unleashes a volley of Riot Waves into them

Down B (Hold): Snow Storm (or Blizzard/Hail, if you prefer)
    Holding Down B unleashes Terra's Snow Storm Spell (note, in some final fantasy games the blizzard spell was renamed to snow storm instead, this is a reference to that).

Down B (Press): Meteo (another reference ^_^)
    This picture is much clearer, you can see the meteorites form at a point above her head and rain down in front of, and behind, her. I wanted this move to have lots of vertical range because sky enemies are hard to hit and I thought she needed to be prepared for everything. And also, I tried to make it as fair as possible, so though it has a lot of range, it isn't too strong unless you get fully caught in it (which good Terra players may aim to do XD).

Side B (aerial): Chase Mode

Terra rushes forward (with directional input) and strikes her target with a blade of wind.

Notes:
    -Can slash with blade any time during this move by pressing the A button
    -Good KO move
    -When I have a sword vertex I will replace the wind blade with an actual blade
    -The name of this move is a reference to Dissidia's Chase Mode in which the character flies after the enemy after sending them flying
    -More balanced Range
    -Chains to Tornado Flight if B is held

Up B (Aerial; hold B): Tornado

Terra glows green and disappears as her body is replaced by a mystic vortex of air & green energy, the Tornado flies erratically about the screen so long as you hold B, you do control this move and to keep it fair, though she is fast and has tremendous mobility, she is quite capable of being hurt when like this, although she also has a hitbox somewhere in the tornado that I aim to expand, when this hits enemies it damages them slightly and reverses them ^_^.

Terra (Peach) being knocked out of Esper Flight by something flying faster than her...this is still quite possible with Zelda as well.
    (http://i.imgur.com/br0sc.jpg this one was the prototype for Tornado)

Up B (Ground): Tornado Spell

Terra begins rotating and summons 3 wind twisters, 1 around her and 2 larger ones at her left & right respectively. This move might seem a little complicated at first but its easy once you get the hang of it.

Notes:
    -The outside twisters suck targets in and bounce them around, damaging them
    -The twister around Terra reverses them and sends them back towards the other 2 twisters.
    -Holding B will loop this spell until B is released
    -Holding B + joystick forward will cause the twister in front of Terra to be struck with lightning
    -Holding B + joystick backward will cause the twister behind Terra to be struck by lightning
    -Holding B + A will cause the 2 side twisters to join Terra's main twister, creating one massive twister (the big twister bounces target around and does repeated damage before spitting them out, I haven't tested DI-ability yet, releasing A will revert back to smaller twisters, and holding joystick forward/backward will cause the big tornado to be struck by lightning as well)

Neutral B: Blizzara
    Throws a ball of crackling ice at a wacky trajectory which explodes upon contact, knocking the target towards Terra for more chaining.

Note:
    -Holding B chains this into Holy [spin] if blizzara hits
    -Holding A chains this to Blizzara Spear if Blizzara hits
    -Holding A+B chains this to Blizzaga if blizzara hits

Neutral B (hold B after hitting with Blizzara): Holy
    Holy is a little different this time...
    Terra follows up her Blizzara by tossing off holy spell...
    but instead of tossing it, she summons it from the sky rotating fast to bring it down and if you release B you get this

Holy Note:
    -The spinning Holy sphere deals damage/stun as it descends
    -When Holy hits, it 'usually' flashes in a brilliant white light (although I added a bit of blue to it so now there's less need to wear sunglasses ^_^ lol)
    -golden glow appears during spin and holy burst, holy burst is now closer
    -Heals self around 5-8 (?) health per use.

But if you hold B, before it hits, you get this instead XD

Gravija
    My new prototype for her Gravity Spell, it deals low damage repeatedly and repeatedly sucks target into the ground (although to keep it fair, it can be shielded, dodged, and DI'ed out of I believe).

Gravija Note:
    -Repeatedly deals 1 damage as well as sucks target into the ground for a few seconds.
    -Hits targets on ground & in air if they are within its purple field

Neutral B (holding A during/after hitting with blizzara): Blizzaga
    Terra summons a large sphere of ice & frost and bowls it toward her opponent.
    This is one of Terra's other KO moves, its definitely her strongest move as of yet and thus has a lot of lag when casting (much like Ganondorf's warlock fist)

Note:
    -This move will not clash although it can be shielded through or dodged easily enough
    -This move freezes and has high knockback (but not as much knockback growth I think)
    -This move also can be interrupted at any time after halfway through the animation & Terra's hands also deal ice damage (she is no longer invulnerable).

Neutral B (Aerial): Same as Ground Neutral B...

Side B (Ground): Meltdown (Meruton)
    Terra begins summoning power and makes magical hand gestures calling forth a ball of flaming black magic

This is what it is SUPPOSED to look like...

This is what it used to look like...

This is what it looks like now...
    ...XD  Kirby Dance

This move has 3 versions/3 level of charge.
    Pressing Side B gets you a puff of smoke
    Holding Side B briefly gets you Charge 1
    -A small ball of Meltdown Magic, A quick shot, it has the shortest distance and knocks enemies down. Like in the game this move crushes defense thus it can't be blocked but it can be deflected & Absorbed. Holding A or B while hitting chains this attack, but we'll get back to that later...

Holding Side B longer gets you Charge 2
    -A medium-sized ball of Meltdown Magic, a slow shot, with medium distance, it knocks enemies upward. This move cannot be blocked but can be absorbed & deflected. This one has a blue sheen to it in reference to when Terra's hands glow blue in Dissidia ("This is Power" she says, or at least that's what the wiki says -__-)

Holding Side B until the ball gets larger and stops glowing gets you the Charge 3, the final
    -I wanted to make this move bounce or roll like an item or something (I should make it like she spawns an article which is like a bomb that only she can touch and explodes after a time while damaging anyone else who comes in contact with it, but all that is a bit complicated). This is the 3rd & final charge, it has the largest size, travels the most distance and has the highest knockback. It also flies pretty quickly and knocks enemies directly away from you. Like the other 2 charges, this move cannot be shielded although it can be absorbed/deflected.

Now, back to charge 1, the advantages of charging the move can't be denied, they become stronger or faster & bigger targets. But the advantage of charge 1 is that it chains into her finishing move, Ultima, I'll show you how.

-Holding B briefly and releasing gets you Charge 1
    -Holding B just before/while Charge 1 hits chains this move to Neo Holy
    Holy is supposed to stun enemies when it hits, deals low damage and heals slightly

-Holding A just before/while Charge 1 hits chains this move to Gravity Smash

-Holding B while Holy hits will chain this move to Flare
    Terra unleashes a burst of non-absorbable fireballs, holding down the B button loops this move infinitely.

-Holding B + A during Flare chains this move to Ultima...

Terra bows low than reaches up towards the heavens calling down powerful magics
    Holding B loops this move also, I didn't want the combo to be overkill so this deals about 3-4 damage per hit and sucks opponents in although they can DI out easily enough, this is the next move I'm probably going to be anal-retentive about (The 1st was meltdown) so questions, comments, please let me know how you feel about this move whether its about the strength/balance, the appearance or whether you think it is befitting of Terra's actual Ultima.
    http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/3/36/Dissidia_Terra_Ultima.jpeg

Up Taunt: Terra poses than summons her sword
    Down Taunt: Terra poses than quickly transforms to sheik

Side Taunt facing Left: Vanish
    Terra poses briefly before becoming invisible.
    An Invisible Terra 'handling' viewtiful Joe in her down grab.

Side Taunt facing Right: Unvanish
    Same as Vanish, except in reverse (this makes her visible again).

Note: I have no problem with anyone using any part of this for a creation of there own, but please be respectful & request permission first (Does this count as a disclaimer?)

Previous Versions:

Terra Over Peach Moveset
    Here is Link to Terra over Peach (unfinished but playable): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19198&Moderated=All

And Here is a link to Terra over Zelda costume (without the PSA as of yet): http://www.mediafire.com/?4wssk72v1a1muo1

Hey, not sure what to put here just yet, guess I'll upload pics or something if someone asks. I'm working on a Terra Branford from Final Fantasy Dissidia Psa and I'd like opinions, feedback, etc.

I can post up a moveset eventually, but I think its easiest to say most attacks that chain for her chain with the A or B button, I built her combos to be somewhat like they look in Dissidia Fire Magic > Holy > Ultima etc, um, guess that's the foreword,

(Ah ,also, if anyone skilled in vertexing or model importing would like to help me turn a .dae/.smd or .obj file of Terra into a skin for Zelda etc to go with this moveset which I plan on switching to her next please let me know by any means, I'd be very appreciative ^_^)

Down A: Fire Magic
    Terra casts fire magic on a fallen foe. It travels along the ground, just like in Dissidia...

...before exploding.

Note: This may be a good camping move, or a might just be a good move to get enemies away from you, while pulling them into a combo.

-Fira Combo: Holding A towards the end of this move will allow it to travel longer on the ground before exploding
    -Most of the fire hitboxes send characters backwards, the last hit sends them toward you
    -Firaga Combo: Holding A during Fira will end with the enemy being blown into your awaiting fist which unfortunately for them holds a fire ball with 169 trajectory.
    -Aeroga Combo: If A is released before they reach you, Terra will do an Aero fist with directly downward trajectory.

Terra's Aeroga Fist

Down A Smash: Terra's Gravity Magic

It's still a work in progress, I plan on giving her a 3 level charge (Graity, Gravija, Graviga).
    For the time being: Terra slams her fist into the floor and everyone touching the floor withing a large radius, is thrown into the air.

-Note: Terra is good a building up damage but not exceedingly well as KOing yet, or at least I don't think so. This will probably be one of her best killing moves at high percentages although it's easy to forget she has it.

Down A Aerial: Tornado Drop

Terra descends rapidly, striking the opponent with wind-powered feet amped by the power of tornado magic.

Note:
    -This move spikes & impales
    -If this move lands early & fails to impale, Terra will unleash a side kick sending the opponent away from her
    -Though it might generally be considered a double KO move Terra can easily recover from it using Esper flight
    -This move combos well from Warp (Teleport > Mind Games > Impale > do as you please...)

Down B (Hold): Senbon Sakura

Holding Down B unleashes Terra's Brawl original move, Senbon Sakura (learned from this guy when he came to visit for a Brawl lol, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18106). This twister of cherry petals forms a continous vortex surrounding Terra that stuns and slices opponents to bits. This move is infinite, to end it you must press a or b button

Note: Thus move is another good way to rack up damage on a foe, although this move might be a little unfair if someone is off the edge or trapped in a corner (if they are, ease up, even Captian Byakuya took it easy on Renji).
    -Holding A cancels this move into Gravity Magic level 1
    -Holding B cancels this move into Snow Storm

Cancelling Sakura into Snow Storm

Down B (Press): Snow Storm

It's hard to see in this picture, but balls of dirt & frost rain from the sky in this spell of hail, this combos well from Senbon Sakura as Sakura brings them in, and Snow Storm blows them away (while freezing them). I wanted this move to have lots of vertical range because sky enemies are hard to hit and I thought she needed to be prepared for everything.

Side B: Warp or Esper Step (if you prefer)

Terra Spins once then leap forward becoming invisible and ethereal briefly, this move is essentially a short teleport than you can air combo out of.

Note:
    -Holding shield during this move teleports you a short distance
    -Pressing B during this move teleports you a medium distance
    -Holding A teleports you the longest distance
    -Holding B (not pressing) during this move, and while in air, will cause Terra to enter Esper Flight Mode

Side B (hold B): Esper Flight

Terra turns into a ball of air and purple darkness and flies erratically about the screen so long as you hold B, you do control this move and to keep it fair, though she is fast and has tremendous mobility, she is quite capable of being hurt when like this.

Note: I find that playing this move reminds me of some dragon ball games where you knock your opponent into the air, then fly up and body slam them downward before they finish their momentum. A savvy player will make use of her flight to connect her fighting moves and aerials in a pinch (Although I plan on changing her aerials eventually).

Terra being knocked out of Esper Flight by something flying faster than her...

Neutral B: Blizzara

Throws a ball of crackling ice which explodes upon contact, stunning the target briefly

Note:
    -Holding B chains this into Holy if blizzara hits
    -Holding A chains this to Blizzaga if blizzara hits

Neutal B (hold B after hitting with Blizzara): Holy

Terra follows up her Blizzara by tossing off holy spell

Note:
    -While this spell is weak, I plan on having this heal a couple damage and I wanted to keep things fair so it will probably deal around 7 damage and heal 3-5 damage because it follows so quickly from Blizzara.
    -When Holy hits, it 'usually' flashes in a brilliant white light (may wish to wear sunglasses)

Holy Hit (currently this move has the Down effect/flag, perhaps I should make this move give them a flower or something instead, I felt that holy should do some sort of special affect, like healing, than just doing more damage)

Neutral B (holding A during/after hitting with blizzara): Blizzaga

Terra summons a large sphere of earth and ice and bowls it toward her opponent.
    This is one of Terra's other KO moves, its definitely her strongest move as of yet and thus has a lot of lag when casting (much like Ganondorf's warlock fist)

Note:
    -This move will not clash although it can be shielded through or dodged easily enough
    -This move freezes and has high knockback (but not as much knockback growth I think)

Terra over Peach Beta

« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 12:46:45 AM by Keromonkey » Logged

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 05:07:13 PM »

Dude sounds awesome and looks awesome

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 05:08:45 PM »

This'll be going over Zelda, correct?

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 11:24:37 PM »

Yes, I plan on putting this over Zelda if I can find or make a suitable Terra costume for her

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 11:38:37 PM »

hmmm I really like the concept and moveset of this PSA!!! Awesome Face

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 12:40:50 AM »

No kidding? You are one of my favorite PSA-ers thus far haha, thanks ^_^

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 12:59:06 AM »

No kidding? You are one of my favorite PSA-ers thus far haha, thanks ^_^

oh really? thanks XD. Lemme know if you need any help at all! by the looks of the preview pics, it looks like your doing really well!!! The graphics you've done are very artistic Grin

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 01:22:34 AM »

http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Zelda_Sheik/Terra_Branford.rar
    A long time before vertexing was feasible, Stack Smash made a Terra over Zelda and her esper form over Sheik. I'm sure if you get Dhragen's permission, you can update this with vert edits.

The textures are made from Dissidia's and they are well done. All this needs is a vert edit.

I don't think I can find her green hair version on the site, but I do have it somewhere in my PC.
    « Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 01:24:22 AM by EternalYoshi » Logged

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2011, 02:11:25 AM »

@ Divine Overlord: I'm sure I'll have a few questions here and there because honestly though I've looked most things up there are a few things I still don't know, but for the time being thank you, I'm really glad you like it. It's good to know the time I spent working on this hasn't been in vain lol. :]

@Eternal Yoshi: ...Thank you Verrry Much, that will definitely be an excellent base to start work moving this to Zelda. It's no huge deal but if you can find the green haired version, I know some old-school fans who would definitely be appreciative ^_^ (myself included). And these skins were made by Dhragen? Do you mean this Dhragen (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2255)?

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: May 31, 2011, 02:31:22 AM »

Yes I mean that Dhragen.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: May 31, 2011, 11:50:58 AM »

Hey, good job.

Lord_of_D:
    Supreme Kitten

:D

• Awards Heart Container Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: May 31, 2011, 04:43:11 PM »

hears insteresting...its it balanced? cause i dont like to use over powered psa's Im srs here

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: May 31, 2011, 04:48:10 PM »

Very nice! Love the creativity!

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2011, 06:21:47 PM »

@ lord of D: Its as balanced as I could make a magic-using PSA on my first attempt with out dumbing her down into oblivion (or at least I think so), think of her as a female ganondorf with more range & less killing power (with the exception of a few notable moves)

@ ssbbtailsfan: I'm working on Zelda now ^_^

@ Hollow & KTH: thank you very much =)
    « Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 06:23:33 PM by Keromonkey » Logged

Dhragen
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: May 31, 2011, 10:04:27 PM »

Good effort with the effects at all, but honestly, i don't like it very much because, most of all it's kind of un-canon, the moveset lacks consistency and doesn't fit Terra at all. Just because Terra wasn't able to control his powers at the start, doesn't mean she must be a completly berserker in the use of them.

If you don't mind and take this as constructive critisism, i want to suggest you some changes in your current moveset. I played Final Fantasy VI (my favorite in the series) and have alot of information about Dissidia and Dissidia 012, so i could help you if you wish, Terra is one of my favorites characters and i want to contrubute at the best as possible

-Try to add her sword in his moveset, she does uses it on FF VI and in Dissidia as well, and could fit perfectly for the A combo.

-I miss Thunder/Thundara/THUNDAGAAA!! (lol Lightning) there......it could work as an Up Tilt, Terra quickly spins with thunderbolts falling, surrounding him for a second.

-Keep Fire as Down Tilt, it's a great idea, Tongue

-For a good and great powerful forward Smash, go for Meltdown

-If i am you, i would change Graviga by Flood as down smash, it looks a more fitting down smash, and still very powerful (Graviga in most FF games isn't an attack to send people into the air, more like an attack that slams airbone opponints into the floor, like how the Terra's Graviga works in dissidia)  

-Graviga could go as Up Smash, instead of creating the dark orb in the ground, make Terra raises his hand for  generate a mid-sized dark ball over her head, that absorbs and caughts near enemies as long as you hold the button. When released, the Graviga ball slam them into the floor in front of Terra, being hitstun'd by some time. This could be greatful as a combo starter, and it goes very well with my idea of Flood as Down Smash (get opponent with Usmash Graviga>slam them into the floor> Dsmash Flood)

-Mixing two kind of attacks (Holy and Blizzard) in ONE move doesn't look very good aesthetically, making the move what, Blizzard or Holy?....try to have them separated.

-I don't like the idea of the "Esper Step/Flight" at all. Add instead your idea of your Blizzard nspecial, but as forward special, but without Holy. You could Add the Blizzard Combo of dissidia when you tap the button and Blizzara instead when you hold it, and then you have both a dashing forward and a forward projectile attack at the same time. I like your idea of chaining with Blizzaga after Blizzara too.

-Holy could be alone as neutral b and still being a great projectile, since those are aimed to the opponent and comes in a pack. You could include the Holy Combo from dissidia if you want to keep going with the magic-chained theme.

-Please Change the Senbou Sakura, seriously, change it, its really unfitting and un cannon. I suggest you to change it with Ultima, make it an orb of light that automatic explodes with great force after some time, and make it very contollable,  so you can move it faster to connect after a combo for work as a finisher.

-For Up Smash, your idea for Esper step/flight could go there with another move or fitting magic wise. How it sound Tornado? it's a move Terra uses a lot in Dissidia, and it makes more sense her invinsibility if she raises and moves being surrounded by tornados, attacking at the same time.

And yeah, you have my permission of using my Zelda Terra/Sheik, as i said, i am here to help as much as possible with this, Tongue
    « Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 10:05:36 PM by Dhragen » Logged

Freelancer now, WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 5
    Print
    Jump to: