Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: STGEMBLEM.PAC replacement  (Read 1879 times)
Wasabi_Skillz
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: May 30, 2011, 05:12:57 AM »

So I've gotten replacements over all the other multi-part stages with the use of stages built from the same base and .rels. But, I was wondering how you replace Castle Siege because there's STGEMBLEM.PAC + STGEMBLEM_00.PAC, STGEMBLEM_01.PAC, & STGEMBLEM_02.PAC.

Is it possible? (i do not intend to create a stage, only replace it)

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 05:20:06 AM »

Yep, all you have to do is copy and paste the stage that you want, use your .rel over Castle Seige and rename all the copies to STGEMBLEM_00, STGEMBLEM_01 and STGEMBLEM_02

For example, if you had an FD stage you wanted over Castle Seige, copy and paste the STGFINAL.pac and rename the copies to the names above.

Wasabi_Skillz
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 05:26:31 AM »

Yep, all you have to do is copy and paste the stage that you want, use your .rel over Castle Seige and rename all the copies to STGEMBLEM_00, STGEMBLEM_01 and STGEMBLEM_02

For example, if you had an FD stage you wanted over Castle Seige, copy and paste the STGFINAL.pac and rename the copies to the names above.

I was talking more along the lines of a bunch of different (FD for example) stages over each file.

So for example, over Spear Pillar, I have Lensho's Mt. Pyre for one, Tin Roof for another, and this  other guy's Legendary Valley over the third. Since all of these stages were built over Battlefield. I did the same thing with like Shadow Moses and Mushroom Kingdom.

Is there a way to have different (though based off of the same stage) stages over Castle Siege?

Wasabi_Skillz
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 01:13:26 AM »

I'm sorry to bump this but I kind of want to know badly.

Once again, is it possible to replace each of Castle Siege's stages with different stages (based off of the same stage) like it is with Shadow Moses, Spear Pillar, and Mushroom Kingdom?

The main concern is the STGEMBLEM.PAC

I know you can obviously replace _00, _01, and _02, but what about the normal one without any number afterwards? Do you just throw in another level based off of the same .rel?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 02:23:58 AM »

I don't think so.  Think about it this way, for a .rel to work, it needs to be the name of the stage you are replacing (in this case, it's st_emblem.rel).  You obviously can't have three of these for three different stages so it probably isn't possible.

Sorry, misread.  And I'm not too sure.  I don't know too much about stages, so I don't know how the transitions for Castle Seige work.  Maybe you could ask someone like LenSho?  Since he made the Dragon's Trio over Castle Seige.

Wasabi_Skillz
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 06:15:34 AM »

I don't think so.  Think about it this way, for a .rel to work, it needs to be the name of the stage you are replacing (in this case, it's st_emblem.rel).  You obviously can't have three of these for three different stages so it probably isn't possible.

Sorry, misread.  And I'm not too sure.  I don't know too much about stages, so I don't know how the transitions for Castle Seige work.  Maybe you could ask someone like LenSho?  Since he made the Dragon's Trio over Castle Seige.

ah, I might try that then! thanks!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: