Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0


Ok, this is beyond awesome, but there are some characters that are flawed. Peach and Dedede for example have this weird problem with their arms/legs rotating in a way they shouldn't at the start and end of their dances. Also, characters who have weapons should have those weapons disappear while they're doing their dance. Otherwise you end up with those weapons going through the characters during the dance. Finally, characters that have items affected by wind, like Peach's dress or Wario Man's cape, should move accordingly during their dances.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on June 05, 2011, 10:16:23 PM
Ok, this is beyond awesome, but there are some characters that are flawed. Peach and Dedede for example have this weird problem with their arms/legs rotating in a way they shouldn't at the start and end of their dances. Also, characters who have weapons should have those weapons disappear while they're doing their dance. Otherwise you end up with those weapons going through the characters during the dance. Finally, characters that have items affected by wind, like Peach's dress or Wario Man's cape, should move accordingly during their dances.

Peach's dress takes FOREVER to animate (it alone has about 50 bones) and make look smooth.  It's really not worth the effort.  And Warioman's cape is affected by gravity, not the animation.  This is a fact, because Wario and Warioman share the same MotionEtc.pac.


AWESOME!!!

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: PAVGN on June 05, 2011, 10:16:23 PM
Ok, this is beyond awesome, but there are some characters that are flawed. Peach and Dedede for example have this weird problem with their arms/legs rotating in a way they shouldn't at the start and end of their dances. Also, characters who have weapons should have those weapons disappear while they're doing their dance. Otherwise you end up with those weapons going through the characters during the dance. Finally, characters that have items affected by wind, like Peach's dress or Wario Man's cape, should move accordingly during their dances.

Thanks. I'm aware of the characters with issues. I created the animation with Sheik as a base, and a lot of the other characters have bones such as weapons, shoulder armor, dresses tails, ears and such. I'm going to animate those and upload them when they're done. A lot of hair and cape type stuff is stiff in brawlbox but like SDo0m said, it moves with gravity. I thought about getting rid of weapons, but I decided I would rather just animate it so that they don't go through their bodies. The arm rotating thing is due to the arms taking the shortest route to the designated animation. Marth's whole body did this originally and it was an easy fix by changing the starting and ending animations rotating values by 180 or 360. All the bugs for various characters will be fixed in due time. I released the animation because there are a lot of characters that already work well with it. Also there are Zelda's and Peaches out there with no dress that the animation will work with already.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

I have to admit, when i saw the name of the hack in the newest 10 list, i was like great, someone's became a MJ fanboy and has made the most dopey idea a reality. But then I looked. And i have to say, I was wrong. True, i wouldn't get it, but they are still great and pretty cool too.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I must say, this looks entirely professional. Superb job on the animation; I really can't wait to see what you make in the future!
*Downloads*


Mr. Game & Watch works. The result:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygwSYZytIaI
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on June 07, 2011, 08:50:02 PM
Mr. Game & Watch works. The result:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygwSYZytIaI

HOLY MUTHA FLIPPIN DEKU NUTS AND SHIZ NUGGETS!!!! G&W actally looks 3d there xD
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 07, 2011, 10:47:40 PM
HOLY MUTHA FLIPPIN DEKU NUTS AND SHIZ NUGGETS!!!! G&W actally looks 3d there xD

G&W is 3D though.  His model is 3D, just flattened.

Oh. My. Gawd.

I wish my animations were that good.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Just finished Charizard and Lucario, anyone have any requests for who I should prioritize?
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on June 08, 2011, 11:05:21 AM
Just finished Charizard and Lucario, anyone have any requests for who I should prioritize?

ICE CLIMBERS would be sick, lol
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]