Project Uchiha is moving.

Started by Ikuto, June 14, 2011, 12:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Final Smash and Final Smash Air

Chidori
4 (36.4%)
Lions berrage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbksWHa2XEw
1 (9.1%)
Lions berrage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENWdIgMJVrw# 4:04-4:24
1 (9.1%)
Chidori in air and one of the lions berrage above on the ground
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Good Idea! :happy:
ooooh, Goku vs Gohan vs Vegeta vs Cell.....on the Cell Games arena.....dreams do come true! :happy:


Hi SonicBrawler!

too bad Vegeta Vertex is not made
Gohan got a bad vertex

Goku is not Finished (yet)
cell is over Samus = hard to make moveset for becoz of filesize
a very unFinished Vegeta(wolfegeta) moveset
not started on Gohan moveset
and the worst of all is NO GOTENKS MOVESET! (yet) and gotenks got a too much Lucas-ish head
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I know. :oshi:
I'm going to do evertyhing I can in order to make my dream true. Tell me if I can help.


Hi SonicBrawler!

Wait, this is going over Pit right, so maybe you could take the FS Palutena, change the model to look like ssj hair, then have it attached to Gohan's head, eliminate the munchkins and extend the FS time and Volia! Super Saiyan Gohan.

Quote from: BNX56 on July 14, 2011, 06:55:01 PMI know. :oshi: I'm going to do evertyhing I can in order to make my dream true. Tell me if I can help.
Goku is anyway close to be done

and my next  DBZ hack is Gotenks,helping abit out here :D
and possible Kid goku (GT) moveset too
so you can help here in this Project or Gotenks(if you care about him)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I don't care what it is! I'll help in any way I can! :af2:


Hi SonicBrawler!

look in Spoiler for a really good model i found and i can use Texture from too :D and later then .dae importer is done import model to Brawl with pit´s Boneset
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


found aswell the other Gohan Kid/adult too :D

also ofc Gotenks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

July 14, 2011, 07:48:32 PM #54 Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 07:49:56 PM by Ikuto
Quote from: Mariodk on July 14, 2011, 07:36:49 PM
look in Spoiler for a really good model i found and i can use Texture from too :D and later then .dae importer is done import model to Brawl with pit´s Boneset
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

nice model.
Quote from: Mariodk on July 14, 2011, 06:45:01 PM
if teen gohan join brawl we should make Cell games as stage
yea thats wat i was gonna request.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

damn this is going to be hard then i think it will be

the Texture not fit very good for a Brawl char. :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 14, 2011, 07:51:53 PM
damn this is going to be hard then i think it will be

the Texture not fit very good for a Brawl char. :(
so do u know if it can b done?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

it is possible to use the texture from that model to Pit but it will not be easy
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 14, 2011, 08:33:28 PM
it is possible to use the texture from that model to Pit but it will not be easy
alright cuz if not i will change psa cuz i dont like the current vertex model of him


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

srry 4 double post but if mariodk cant do the vertex ill drop the whole teen gohan b cuz i hate the current model n cant really work with it... and if its canceled *looks at poll* and ill TRY 2 help mariodk with Gotenks idk im still a noob lol.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!