Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Project Volvagia!!! Tokoyami does not support SOPA. Help us save the Internet!!!  (Read 5817 times)
TokoyamiTheDark
Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: January 08, 2012, 04:42:27 PM »

I DO NOT SUPPORT SOPA OF ANY WAY OR ANY KIND, PLEASE SAVE KC-MM, FILE HOSTING SERVERS AND THE WHOLE INTERNET!!!

Project Volvagia v0.13

Hi, and welcome to ''Project Volvagia''! What this, you ask? Well, this project USED to be a project of Rayquaza over Olimar, but it got abandoned not once, but TWICE by different people (Crashouti and Sliding Ghost) and was just a memory...until now! The two people who abandoned the project said that anyone who was interested could finish it on their own, and I was wondering why such a marvellous project was tossed into the dump, so I decided to bring it back! Volvagia is a real damage pummeler, loves to break shields and has a few moves, but still interesting.

WHAT'S NEW: Volvagia, as seen in OoT, is a dragon that can fly, therefore, can jump 99 times!!! Its size has been lowered down, (OBLIVIOUSLY or else it would take the 1 of 3 of the whole stage!!!) the weight over 200, very low gravity and tons of shield-breaking moves. Volvagia has a brand new jumping animation, made by yours truly. The animation when hit by a strong attack has also changed! Thanks to a special someone (who does not want to be revealed publicly), he ported a blowing-up Final Smash to Volvagia!!! The guy mentions he takes no credit for the FS, that he just used a random PSA with a blowing-up FS and ported it to Volvagia. Kudos to him!!!
    EDIT : Someone PMed me telling me who was the owner of the FS, and since he doesn't wanna people using it without permission, the FS has been removed from the database. Sorry!

Most attacks to tons of damage, especially the SMASH DOWN, where Ray...errr, Volvagia spins its tail surrounded by lightning. It does 10% damage to itself, but if any unlucky foe comes in, they will take near a whooping 200% damage and will be sent flying across the screen, guaranting an One-Hit KO!
    However, some moves still remains unchanged, and Volvagia even walks around with Pikmin!!! The following moves needs to be changed, but I dunno how to make them since they will use brand new animaions, so, if you're a PSA maker, you are welcome to help me create those moves!!!

Neutral B - Same as Olimar, pretty useless since Volvagia uses no Pikmin attacks. Needs to be replaced by a very powerful fire-breathing attack, much like Charizard's or Bowser's.

Smash Up - Nothing for the moment. Needs to be replaced with a vertical headbutting attack, which Volvagia raises its head from the ground and does heavy damage.

ATTACKS:
    NEUTRAL A - Weak Ram : Basic attack

SIDE A - Bite : Doesn't actually bites the foes, but the animation was programmed to do a bite (poor Pokemon Snagger, forgot his name...)

UP B - Wheelie : Turns like a wheel, damaging anyone who touches it.

SIDE B - Strong Ram : A far stronger version of the A button attach, but needs som slight time to charge.

SMASH SIDE - Flare Cannon : Shoots a ball of fire (actually a Super Scope ball, TBH) but powered up with fire. Takes time to charge but send enemies flying away.

SMASH DOWN - Thunder Tail : A VERY dangerous attack. As quoted by Sliding Ghost ; Getting hit by the tip of the tail is an instant KO. What's worse, is that even hit, Volvagia will still performs the attack. However, it will do 10% damage to itself.

SPECIAL THANKS

Here goes special Thank Yous to people who helped me in this project:
    agent-s Thank you for the Rayquaza model!
    ???Thanks for the Volvagia textures (if you happen to see this message and are either the one who sent it to me OR are the one who ripped them from OoT, please PM me!
    Crashouti Thanks for the idea of Rayquaza over someone else!
    Sliding Ghost Thanks for fixing the glitches, including the infamous TransN glitch and fixing the FitPikmin.pac to prevent the Wii from crashing!
    ShadowMarth Thanks for the PSA!
    TokoyamiTheDark (me) Creation of new animations, replacing Olimar's crappy attacks by basic ones, special elemental color pack (Normal = Lava, Red = Fire, Green = Meadow, Blue = Aqua, Yellow = Lightning and Black = Earth!)
    « Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 03:03:45 PM by TokoyamiTheDark » Logged

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 10:29:19 PM »

Mind = blown oO

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 03:15:17 PM »

great really nice your vovagia  Smiley

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 06:58:24 PM »

Yeah, but I take no credit for the textures, however. Someone sent them to me, so I dunno if they exist somewhere else... Back on topic, I've tried to program the B attack to be a fire-breating attack (Fire Flower blow) so no more Pikmin pluck (yay!) but Volvagia just ''roars'' and does nothing... If I was able to repair a first glitched-up Super Scope attack, then why I can't do it for a Fire Flower's flames? Also I should note that Olimar only has a ''SpecialNWait'' (plucking Pikmins, if less than 6) animation and a ''SpecialNFailure'' (for when you already have 6 Pikmin with you) so I think I'm gonna use the failure animation for the flames. Also, I tried it on Wi-Fi and the SSE ; they both make the Wii crash with the infamous beep.

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 10:04:40 AM »

EDIT : Someone PMed me telling me who was the owner of the FS, and since he doesn't wanna people using it without permission, the FS has been removed from the database. Sorry!

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 09:37:59 PM »

FS?

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 08:47:37 AM »

FS?
    FS = Final Smash

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 01:31:16 PM »

How do you know the guy isn't trying to spam you?

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: January 21, 2012, 05:08:12 PM »

How do you know the guy isn't trying to spam you?
    Well, I downloaded the PSA in which the Final Smash came from, and there was a notice in a Notepad saying : ''Do not use my PSAs without permission''...so yeah, I almost broke a golden rule without even knowing it... >.> So...what I did is that I tried making the FS a simple, instant blow-up attack rather than this :
    I partially removed it, but there are now 3 things that may happen when using the Final Smash with Volvagia :
    1 - Sometimes, the fire background isn't visible, but the KABOOM still happens.
    2 - Volvagia's long body covers the entire screen until the KABOOM.
    3 - The fire background appears and work like usual.
    I dunno how to remove the fire background from Hollow but if anyone knows how, please tell me. Maybe it has something to do with external graphics...

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: January 21, 2012, 07:11:44 PM »

Ah, fair enough. Either way, I'm looking forward to playing Volvagia!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: