Project Amy Rose over King Dedede- Now over Rob. Check last post.

Started by SonicBrawler, June 17, 2011, 11:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what PAL is. I use NTCS or NTSC or whichever it is. It Starts With An N!! :kdance:

It's the european region
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I' using the US region disc

oh
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If anyone oculd make an announcer call for Amy, plz le tme know
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on June 25, 2011, 12:02:18 AM
If anyone oculd make an announcer call for Amy, plz le tme know
Yes I can
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

ok, le tme know when it is finished
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay, so since the new model thingy is out, could some one take an amy rose model and hammer and import it over tl? some one is doing it, but i am impatient and need it ASAP.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok, well, i was about ot maek a new thread, then I rememebred that I have THIS thread already lol. so, My buddy ExorcistRain is going to import an epic amy model onto TL. Then I am going to start. sorry for teh crap long delay.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 28, 2012, 03:12:39 AM #24 Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 03:14:43 AM by Pixels
Quote from: Metal Sonic on April 28, 2012, 02:33:19 AM
Ok, well, i was about ot maek a new thread, then I rememebred that I have THIS thread already lol. so, My buddy ExorcistRain is going to import an epic amy model onto TL. Then I am going to start. sorry for teh crap long delay.
I'm so glad that this project will be able to start :) I have a couple questions though.
1) Is it her Generations model?
2) Will the model import be released when it's completed, or will the whole project be released at the same time?

April 28, 2012, 11:14:22 AM #25 Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 11:36:48 PM by Metal SonicBrawler
1) no it isnt her gen model. Rain found a better model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
pluuuus it had too many textures adn other problems.


2) i am debating on weither i should let rain release it or not. but that will be up to her
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Some Ideas for the moves you had empty:
Forward A Tilt: Amy shoves her hammer forward in a thrust, like King Dedede's AAA hammer spin but without the spinning.
Down A Tilt: Amy holds the hammer with both hands while crouching and brings the wide end of the hammer head down, like she's churning butter (can't think of a better simile).
Neutral Air: Amy swings her hammer in a short arc around her waist, like Lucario's Neut Air but with hammers instead of blue majjyks.

Possible Win animations:
-Does a flip, lands, puts one leg up and makes a peace sign.
-Puts both fists under her chin, and hops up and down.
-Spins her hammer around in a huge arc, and finishes with it over her shoulder while she smiles open-mouthedly.

Good or no good?

so if anyone wants updates, I am about .5% done. my progress? her hammer rigged to TL's boomerange.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

dont use a taunt activation u might as well make the hammer throw down b since u have no other replacement
*~I take some import and all recolor requests~*

well the dowmn-b is gunna be a healing. if ppl think its OP i might make the hamemr thow down b
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.