Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxg_BgBmWo&amp;list=PLBF05582E8BD28C14" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxg_BgBmWo&amp;list=PLBF05582E8BD28C14</a>
This poll - 0 (0%)
Is here - 0 (0%)
to be - 0 (0%)
a LIE - 0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!  (Read 154164 times)
Anonymous
Supreme Kitten

l...

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #420 on: August 03, 2012, 09:24:44 AM »

I wish Eternal Yoshi's version was this good... o.o *still gonna keep his*

Thank you, and you should, his animations are actually brawl-like.
    EDIT: Fixed the disapearing problem. it was the special landing animation's fault.
    EDIT2: Fixed Limits NB air. (good thing I'm getting all this in one day.

Also, quick preview of rayman (no rig, obviously.)

Basically, I'm trying to style it from the first 3 games (though, I'm not sure the moveset will, having never played rayman 3.)
    Body from R1
    Hair and shoes from R2
    hood and recolors from R3
    before I rig it, 3 things need to be done (one of them rather important) I need to fix the end of his hands, and his hair, and then I need to figure out who I'm putting it over. probably ToonLink
    « Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 10:25:44 AM by Anonymous » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #421 on: August 03, 2012, 02:56:11 PM »

Rayman?

What happened to Sora?

I don't keep up with this thread very well.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #422 on: August 03, 2012, 04:18:16 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28031
    ^ This happened.

EDIT: now I know who rayman will be over, Falco!
    « Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 05:09:09 PM by Anonymous » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #423 on: August 04, 2012, 07:40:36 AM »

Nice.

Downloads*

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #424 on: August 05, 2012, 06:38:26 PM »

Just have the hair to rig yet (boy, that'll be fun >.>). while the picture doesn't show it, the hood and strings are rigged.
    Also, because windows TV no longer requires me to use my brother's computer, video previews will be much more frequent. I'll have one for the B attacks when those are ready.

KingJigglypuff Edit: Please put large images in spoilers next time.
    « Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 12:48:44 AM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #425 on: August 05, 2012, 11:28:13 PM »

Sora Feedback:

Sorry if its late, but I obviously didn't see the release when it was released >_>

Anyway, I'll be detailed since its a v3

WalkSlow: too slow... it doesn't feel smooth when it transitions into the faster walks.

There happens to be a lot of clipping with the arms in the animations. Too many to list them all. Things like the arm going through the legs when returning to the wait.

The attacks are a bit clunky and I looked at the animations both in game and brawl box... but there are actually a lot of them that don't start/end with the wait1 frame. Or anything close to it actually... I did it cause the animation seemed to just... pop onto the attack instead of smoothly transition into it.

For me... the upspecial didn't work. Like... I did up-b and I didn't go anywhere. It wasn't until I opened it in brawlbox that I saw what it was supposed to do. o.O If I'm missing something or there is some special way to trigger his attack then you should include a read-me in the dl.

What does his final smash do? I activated it multiple times and he just did a pose. I did notice that his specials changed though. Was that it?

The keyblade throw... the way it comes back isn't that cool looking animation wise. I looked at it in a KH game and yeah, you copied it correctly, but in brawl, it just doesn't look too good.

And it sucks that you didn't do grabs.

All in all. Not bad. Animations could use some work and I've never been one to say "this could be PSA'd better" cause I think thats a given if the animations need work... but not bad at all. Sorry if I seem harsh, but Sora is a very cool character to me. One that I've actually been wanting to do for a while.

Nice job on the gliding too.

That said, as a moveset, I've never liked Sora using magic... for someone who is obviously combo oriented, him using magic slows down his gameplay. Thats more my personal opinion rather then feedback though.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #426 on: August 06, 2012, 07:20:50 AM »

WalkSlow: too slow... it doesn't feel smooth when it transitions into the faster walks.

There happens to be a lot of clipping with the arms in the animations. Too many to list them all. Things like the arm going through the legs when returning to the wait.

The attacks are a bit clunky and I looked at the animations both in game and brawl box... but there are actually a lot of them that don't start/end with the wait1 frame. Or anything close to it actually... I did it cause the animation seemed to just... pop onto the attack instead of smoothly transition into it.
    Clipping set aside, these will be addressed when I have actual skill with animation. oh, and I thought I got rid of the crappy walk animation 0.O

For me... the upspecial didn't work. Like... I did up-b and I didn't go anywhere. It wasn't until I opened it in brawlbox that I saw what it was supposed to do. o.O If I'm missing something or there is some special way to trigger his attack then you should include a read-me in the dl.

.... strange...I tested it just now and it worked fine...

What does his final smash do? I activated it multiple times and he just did a pose. I did notice that his specials changed though. Was that it?

The keyblade throw... the way it comes back isn't that cool looking animation wise. I looked at it in a KH game and yeah, you copied it correctly, but in brawl, it just doesn't look too good.
    Changes to limit form, increasing knockback and damage of smashes, along with changing specials to
    NB: Strikeraid
    >B: Sonicblade
    vB: Stun impact
    Complete with lackluster transformation and de-transform.

Also, as for strikeraid, I'll keep note of that.

And it sucks that you didn't do grabs.
    this is because of lack of ideas and, as it's been mentioned, animation skills.

All in all. Not bad. Animations could use some work and I've never been one to say "this could be PSA'd better" cause I think thats a given if the animations need work... but not bad at all. Sorry if I seem harsh, but Sora is a very cool character to me. One that I've actually been wanting to do for a while.
    I understand, of course the PSA could be better. if I didn't think so, I would have been foolish and called it the final version (again... though that was because I thought I abandoned the project.) anyway, thanks for the feedback!

Edit: as far as rayman goes, got the hair rigged, and I'm starting on his NB.
    « Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 07:23:09 AM by Anonymous » Logged

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #427 on: August 06, 2012, 01:50:36 PM »

hey I wanted to ask you something, I was doing a little bit of editing to your soundpack that you have for Sora. I fixed all the sounds that had extra stuff in it, like background noise and such since I have wav files of sora. Would you like to hear the new swandz file? I can also send you the wav files I have if you want to make a better soundpack for Sora and you can edit the psa to it.

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #428 on: August 06, 2012, 01:55:11 PM »

hey I wanted to ask you something, I was doing a little bit of editing to your soundpack that you have for Sora. I fixed all the sounds that had extra stuff in it, like background noise and such since I have wav files of sora. Would you like to hear the new swandz file? I can also send you the wav files I have if you want to make a better soundpack for Sora and you can edit the psa to it.
    sure, I'd like to see hear what you've done.

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #429 on: August 06, 2012, 01:59:51 PM »

it's nothing much. I replaced the voices that had background noise with the same ones and with the extra space, I add a few ones like Light and Give me Strength and some random ones for the victories. But I also want to send the voices for the magic like Thunder, Fire, and Blizzard along with some other stuff you might find useful for a better soundpack. I'll be sure to send it to you once I get the chance.

Ac1dSn0w
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer

« Reply #430 on: August 07, 2012, 03:26:25 AM »

Looks pretty good on the model and motion if showed on topic. Good luck.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #431 on: August 09, 2012, 01:38:00 PM »

Rayman on hold because of Kagemaru's sora project, and because I got an idea that shouldn't take too long.

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #432 on: August 15, 2012, 05:18:50 PM »

sure, I'd like to see hear what you've done.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n35ypvy1zcko4r3

Well here's the link for the sora swandz that i fixed up and added a little bit, i also included the SFXs that i have just in case you'd like to use any of the other ones i didnt put on there. Tell me what you think of it.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #433 on: August 15, 2012, 06:22:40 PM »

http://www.mediafire.com/?n35ypvy1zcko4r3

Well here's the link for the sora swandz that i fixed up and added a little bit, i also included the SFXs that i have just in case you'd like to use any of the other ones i didnt put on there. Tell me what you think of it.

Looking at the wav files, I can already tell this is going to be epic!

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #434 on: August 15, 2012, 08:00:02 PM »

lol as i said before, it was just some fixes on yours and i added a few extra ones that could be put in through PSA for whenever your gonna update Sora. It's a great moveset, and it deserves epic sounds too. XD

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33
    Print
    Jump to: