Vote what xattac's next hack

Started by DARKW0lf, June 19, 2011, 09:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Vote next

Make witch you want
9 (32.1%)
Better Toad Texture (olimar)
11 (39.3%)
A better Faco psa
3 (10.7%)
Skull kid Recolor pack v3
1 (3.6%)
Dr Mario PSA
4 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 28


over Fox why not over wolf ? since the coming vertex is there
+ i made a beta over Wolf too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Silver over someone other than Marth of Ike(yes that's not in the poll)
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Lol i think that marth is a very boring character thats because i have ported silver over him

Well Marth is the main character of fire emblem and I like using him no matter I can just use the Marth over rob port and use silver
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


Hi, I'm janitoalevic, I wanted to ask if you used my texture "Silver over Ike (Color pack)? :af:  :kdance:

yes janitoalevic sorry!!! i forgot to credit you!