Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Nintendo vs sega  or. Capcom vs nintendo?(first to 20 wins)
Nintendo vs sega - 7 (25.9%)
Capcom vs nintendo - 20 (74.1%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Nintendo vs sega. Or. Capcom vs nintendo?(CAPCOM VS NINTENDO WINS!!)  (Read 9080 times)
DTST
Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: June 20, 2011, 09:30:30 AM »

After the failure of the Mario vs sonic idea everyone decided nintendo vs sega. And capcom vs nintendo is a better idea so the question is which one should I make? Vote in poll basically it's going to be a major brawl hack RULES: which ever one gets to 20 votes first I'll make and make a official thread for it so start voting
    « Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 03:46:57 AM by donaldthescotishtwin » Logged

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

Voted "Best Guest for Campfires".

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen KCMM Veteran 128-bit Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 09:36:58 AM »

Nintendo Vs. Sega is probably going to bomb unless you can put characters from "dead" franchises that Sega made, like Alex Kidd, Alien Storm, Altered Beast, Bonanza Brothers, Chu Chu Rocket, Comix Zone, Crazy Taxi, Dynamite Headdy, Ecco the Dolphin, Eternal Champions, Fantasy Zone, Golden Axe, Gunstar Heroes, NiGHTS, Outrun, Ristar, Shinobi, Streets of Rage, Vampire Night, and Virtua Fighter, among many others, keeping in mind that not all of these have to boil down to characters, since stages would be just as awesome. That's way too much to work for just one person with little skill.

Also have Hornet from Daytona USA as a character. *shot*

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Tempo_
    Supreme Kitten

You can't be restrained by common sense!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 09:39:02 AM »

Capcom vs. Sega

Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
    Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
    Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
    Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
    All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
    -kazemaru95421

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 09:50:49 AM »

Nintendo Vs. Sega is probably going to bomb unless you can put characters from "dead" franchises that Sega made, like Alex Kidd, Alien Storm, Altered Beast, Bonanza Brothers, Chu Chu Rocket, Comix Zone, Crazy Taxi, Dynamite Headdy, Ecco the Dolphin, Eternal Champions, Fantasy Zone, Golden Axe, Gunstar Heroes, NiGHTS, Outrun, Ristar, Shinobi, Streets of Rage, Vampire Night, and Virtua Fighter, among many others, keeping in mind that not all of these have to boil down to characters, since stages would be just as awesome. That's way too much to work for just one person with little skill.

Also have Hornet from Daytona USA as a character. *shot*

Lol well I can get contributors but Alex Kidd and nights will get in
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 09:56:12 AM by donaldthescotishtwin » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 10:03:54 AM »

Screw Nintendo vs Sega, if it were to happen half the Sega cast would just be Sonic characters anyway.  Therefore, it would be trash.

ForOhFor Error
    Holy Kitten

DOG is your destiny

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 10:10:11 AM »

XD
    Capcom has Megaman, Dante, Viewtiful Joe, and Ameterasu, among many more awesome characters.... Sega has Sonic and NiGHTS.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

IWasAPerson
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 11:28:55 AM »

For some reason, I can only see Sega Vs. Nintendo as a Sonic Character Fest with little emphasis on any of Sega's other franchises, or an excuse to make even more Shadow hacks at worst. And that would be extremely boring. There's definitely potential for a Sega Vs. Nintendo if there's actually focus on other good franchises, but it's just hard to see...

Nintendo Vs. Capcom would be a lot more interesting, what with Megaman, Viewtiful Joe, Dante, Zero, X, Street Fighter, and anyone from Resident Evil. Though wasn't there a thread for a Nintendo Vs. Capcom project before that died out?

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 02:10:43 PM »

I love how everybody ignored my post about the OTHER FRANCHISES Sega has/had.

But it's cool, because Sega TOTALLY did Sonic and ONLY Sonic. Alex who? Fantasy what?

You people make me sick. >_> Sega did more than Sonic.

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: June 20, 2011, 02:11:41 PM »

But it's cool, because Sega TOTALLY did Sonic and ONLY Sonic. Alex who? Fantasy what?

Alot more

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2011, 02:16:40 PM »

No, we didn't ignore your post (or at least I didn't).  The fact of the matter is, if this was ever done half of the characters would just be Sonic characters.  Look at freakin Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing.  Out of 21 characters (20 for Wii, 19 for PS3), 7 of them are Sonic characters.

This is a Brawl mod, most people don't care about the other Sega franchises because they're basically unknown.  As awesome as a lot of them are, people don't care.  They'd much rather have they're crappy Silver import of someone cool like Alex Kid, Beat or Opa-Opa.  Think about the OP and the community.  Not to mention, even if people did care about these characters, most of them would be really hard to integrate into the game because most of them have no relevance to any kind of fighting whatsoever.

This is why I think Nintendo vs Capcom would be better.  There are loads more characters with good fighting character movesets.

Now take your sour, miserable attitude elsewhere please.

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: June 20, 2011, 04:34:18 PM »

The Daytona USA car does have a relevance to a fighting game, actually. XD That was actually my most favourite suggestion out of the lot. XD

But in reality, many of those can have fighting relevance, if you just look into it. Look at the MUGEN community, they make a lot of characters.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2011, 04:46:09 PM »

The Daytona USA car does have a relevance to a fighting game, actually. XD That was actually my most favourite suggestion out of the lot. XD

But in reality, many of those can have fighting relevance, if you just look into it. Look at the MUGEN community, they make a lot of characters.

But there's one huge thing.  MUGEN has very few restrictions.  People can do whatever the heck they want with MUGEN.  And because of this there are LOADS of really good characters.  With Brawl, we're constantly under restrictions. 

Look at this for example.  Most of this stuff could never be done in Brawl @.@

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34jaiWIhruk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34jaiWIhruk</a>

ForOhFor Error
    Holy Kitten

DOG is your destiny

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: June 20, 2011, 06:15:09 PM »

MUGEN was coded with custom characters in mind.
    Brawl? Not so much. XD

FC: 2191-7379-6272

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: June 20, 2011, 06:20:14 PM »

But character-wise, there is many possibilities.

Take the MUGEN Alex Kidd, he uses stuff from his source modded to play like a fighter. Same with Boggy B, the Armageddon worm. My point is that characters that don't have a large fighting repertoire can get one through their moves and mannerisms.

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: June 21, 2011, 05:09:09 AM »

5 more votes and capcom vs nintendo wins

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: