Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Character *.rel's for Riivolution Users  (Read 1006 times)
tempesttime
Advanced Kitten

Politeness is not an option.

View Profile Awards
« on: June 25, 2011, 10:58:22 PM »

Hello everybody.
I was wondering if someone could help me with character *.rel files. I have taken a look at other posts before I added another help post to the site, but I ended up having to as I have not found anything that seems to match my problem.
I have divided this post into two sections: the story, and the diagnosis. Hopefully this will make it less complicated for those who may not want to look at the story and see the diagnosis, or vise versa.

The story:
I downloaded SonicBrawler's Marth over R.O.B hack the otherday because I wanted to add another Marth character into the mix (here is a link to the download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19497). As I am a Riivo user, I placed the robot.rel in the module folder, and the rest of the the files in Robs fighter folder. I then plugged my card into the Wii and booted up the game.
It loaded like normal and everything seemed to be fine. I entered a training mode on a stage that I knew worked with an opponent I knew worked as well (as I have not modded them). Sadly, the game crashed and game me the "Game&Watch scream." I then pulled my memory card out of the Wii and put it in my PC. I noticed that in my particular modlauncher.xml, there was no directory to the module folder. I typed one up and I checked to make sure that it matched up with the other directories (so in theory it would work). I tried the game again, it crashed.

The diagnosis:
NOW! With all of that out of the way, I can state what I think is the problem. I believe that the directory (which I typed) in the modlauncher.xml is incorrect. I was hoping that someone would be willing to take a look for me to see if my modlauncher.xml is flawed, and tell me how to fix it (and if there is anything else out of place, even if its not related to this, please tell me as well).

As I would like this to perhaps be a reference for people who have the same problem, please don't fix the modlauncher.xml for me, just tell me how I should fix it or what I should type in (and if there are another problems you see that you have a solution too NOT relating to this, please PM me with the answer). 
Thank you all very much.
Here is the link to MY modlauncher.xml:

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: