Mii's for Brawl.

Started by Mr. LOL, June 26, 2011, 03:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Recolor Master on August 22, 2011, 11:46:06 PM
by the way I think you need to make another vertex for my mii's hair
It's not a guarantee that I'll make your mii

Quote from: SuperBarrio on October 05, 2011, 07:01:01 PM
Wow. Just wow. I conceed - Your Mii is superior to mine :P (And as Toon Link would have better moves.)

Good work!
You think so?  :)
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

Yea, I think so - one of the big things you've got is the face, even though I was able to make glasses as a seperate object, Ness has a mouth, meaning I can not draw the mouth on, and it kind of ruined it.

Toon links face on the other hand is perfect. I must look into making glasses for toon link now! :P
Vertexing my way throguh Nintendo's B list - One failure at a time.

what about making the Miis fighting with a Swordplay's sword from Wii Sports Resort?  :af2:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You know... I'm doing Project Mii Brawl with some people... Got some models too :P
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

So is this project dead? Coz no posts since 2012
 Necroposting: posting in a thread that's over 3 weeks old

Here is Mine:

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)