Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15
Author Topic: Mewtwo2000's tools - cBliss Tool updated [21/04/2014]  (Read 101636 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #150 on: August 05, 2013, 05:51:22 PM »

I've tried everything with your cBliss tools, and nothing works, it still won't load the extra cBliss costumes... Did you get to checking my GCT yet?

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #151 on: August 12, 2013, 11:12:53 PM »

So I have a problem.

Halp?

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #152 on: October 26, 2013, 12:12:38 PM »

That probably means you need to install a certain version of the .NET runtime. Not sure which one it's compiled for.

EDIT: Apparently it's 3.5. Windows 8 told me I needed to install it.
    « Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 12:13:59 PM by libertyernie » Logged

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #153 on: December 20, 2013, 02:03:52 AM »

Hi there. I've updated the cBliss Tool. There's nothing new except for compatibility with Project M 3.0. Well, I already updated the program on December 12, but after detecting and fixing some freezes with Falco, I've updated it again.

cBliss Tool was made as a tool to automatically patch the glitchy codes of Asf1nk's cBliss to a more stable version of mine. The resulting codes aren't really cBliss, but I've kept the name on the tool for people to associate it with the costume extension. While the cBliss code is short and forces every character to be ordered in the same way in the CSS (normal costume, red, green, blue, etc), my modified code is a little longer and lets you to use the original Brawl order or teams, in case you don't want to force mario to use the 01 costume for the red team, for example. cBliss Tool lets you choose the order and teams you prefer:

Option 1: Keeping the code like cBliss only that stable
    Option 2: Everything like cBliss, but team colors are the originals (red mario is mario00 this way)
    Option 3: The original order in Brawl, with the new costumes ordered after them. After all the original marios, the next Mario to come is mario01.

If Project M 3.0 is detected, there's no choice. It will be forced to the Project M order and teams. It's easier this way. It adds up to 10 costumes to the characters with less than that. Also, costumes like, say bowser02, are not used in this case. The alt costume for Bowser is bowser07, so I've made the extras to be 08, 09 and 10, instead of 02, 08 and 09. Same to every other character whose standard costume is used in teams.

If you used the old cBliss Tool with Project M 3.0, only the original characters without alts will have been extended. If you downloaded cBliss Tool between 12/12/13 and 12/20/13, then you'll have a glitch in your gct. Downloading the current one and by pressing 'update gct' you'll fix it.
    « Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 02:07:22 AM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #154 on: December 20, 2013, 02:08:08 PM »

awesome.

GameAndWatcher
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #155 on: December 20, 2013, 04:59:56 PM »

Where can I find the extra necessary files?

<- I Support MM8BDM!

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #156 on: December 22, 2013, 03:43:54 PM »

For the moment, you would need to build your own one from the projectm one or the original cbliss files.

I've updated GCT Fusionizer. This tool was created to fuse gct files. It checked if 'RSBE01.gct' or 'RSBP01.gct' were found and then looked out for 'code.gct'. If 'code.gct' wasn't found, the only option was refreshing to see if the file was found already in the directory. Once found, the contents of the 'code.gct' file were copied at the end of the 'RSBE01.gct' and 'RSBP01.gct' files if found and selected.

Now I've changed it a little bit. The file to import from doesn't need to be called 'code.gct' anymore. It will look for it, but if it's not found, you'll be able to select manually a gct file from your computer. Once selected, you'll be able to insert it at the end of the RSBX01.gct files as before, but there will be a check first: if there's a part of the code that starts like the code to import, is as long as it, and ends the same way, then you'll have the option to replace that part of your gct, to remove it, or to add at the end as if nothing was found. This way you can remove codes that you suspect to be glitchy, update codes that have been slighly changed, or even remove repeated instances of a code. Imagine that the File Patch Code is twice in your file. You can try to import File Patch Code, and in case there's more than one instance, it will tell you, and you'll be able to remove the first of them.

This is the vault for GCT Fusionizer. I'm sure this will be useful in some way. For example, I'm gonna make a small package to allow ASL in Project M 3.0 thanks to this small program.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20040

Stage shadows tutorial

hochin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #157 on: December 25, 2013, 02:27:54 AM »

Tried out the updated cBliss tool with PM3.0 though I'm still running into issues with bowser's Fit_08,09,10.pacs. Anyone else using this combination running into this, or could it possibly be something with my setup?

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #158 on: December 25, 2013, 08:27:34 AM »

Be sure you've placed the fit_08, 09 and 10 for gigabowser too.

Stage shadows tutorial

hochin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #159 on: December 25, 2013, 03:40:44 PM »

Ah yes that fixed it, thanks mewtwo, didn't realize each slot had it's own giga now Smiley.

dindinmaster
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #160 on: January 07, 2014, 12:01:21 PM »

I'm having some problems with your cBliss tool for PM 3.0. I have not added any additional costumes to Link, meaning he has the 9 from PM. I have Link's box set to 9. For a reason unknown to me, when I try to select his alts for team battles, my game freezes. This does not happen for any other characters. Please help  Happy Face

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #161 on: January 07, 2014, 01:44:15 PM »

Looks like I missed something and when you change the number of costumes for certain characters like Link or Ness, instead of the new values in Project M, the old ones are loaded, and in the case of Link, as there's no second team, there's a crash. Characters like Ness won't crash, but the first additional costume will be wrong. Instead of loading Ness07, it loads Ness01. I'lll fix all that the sooner.

For now, if you want to fix it yet not use 10 costumes, use this with my GCT Fusionizer tool. Place GCT Fusionizer in your codes folder, place the linkfix.gct file there too, and open the tool. Go to apply, it should tell you that the code is already found. Click on 'replace' and the code that's wrong for Link will be fixed.

Stage shadows tutorial

dindinmaster
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #162 on: January 07, 2014, 07:49:19 PM »

OK thanks man! I appreciate your help  Awesome Face

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #163 on: January 08, 2014, 06:28:21 AM »

Well, I've updated  it again. It handles a little better the different ammounts of costumes, including that of leaving link with just 9.

It now doesn't let you go a lower number than 9 for him, and doesn't lower at all Falco, Fox or Mario costumes because of teams. All that in PM3.0 mode, normal mode lets them be lowered as every other character.

Unchecking Roy or Mewtwo will turn them into their standard number in Project M 3.0, and the number of costumes for a character won't be editable unless the character is checked in the list.

Same link as always, the vault doesn't say it's updated, but that's because the folder is always the same. Is the program inside what's changed.

Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #164 on: January 11, 2014, 03:20:19 PM »

Re-updated cBliss tool for compatibility with Project M 3.01. There's a small change in the roster in 3.01, which is Mewtwo and Roy red and green costumes being swapped. That's done for a reason, it fixes a small color issue with Lucario and Marth. So, the CSPs in 3.01 are switched, and the costume expansion codes created by cBliss Tool when 3.01 is detected will be too. The custom CSPs you may be using already would need that swap too.

Stage shadows tutorial

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15
    Print
    Jump to: