Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 19
Author Topic: libertyernie: Looping Audio Converter 2.0.0 rc1  (Read 155112 times)
libertyernie
Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #120 on: January 25, 2014, 04:16:36 PM »

I'm not going to do BrawlEx quite yet - I'm not sure exactly how it works. Anyone have a pack of some characters that uses it? Maybe I could look at that.

ToadKart
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #121 on: January 25, 2014, 04:41:06 PM »

Here's a pack ASF1nk made:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65113.msg1210136#msg1210136

squeakyboots13
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #122 on: January 26, 2014, 11:17:21 AM »

Bridge of Eldin/STGOLDIN.PAC doesn't appear in the Stage Manager. (Or at least when using it on your Project M Stage Expansion pack.)

Convour
    Fake N00b
    Special Access

• Awards Novice Restorer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #123 on: January 26, 2014, 09:08:56 PM »

I'm not going to do BrawlEx quite yet - I'm not sure exactly how it works. Anyone have a pack of some characters that uses it? Maybe I could look at that.
    I've actually got a pack that has 1:1 clones of every character currently possible to clone. It has no fancy CSS or voices or anything like ASF1nk's pack, but it's the basics. It can be found here

Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

The Professor
    Extreme Kitten

Nantsutte tsuchatta

• Awards Hot Topic Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #124 on: January 27, 2014, 11:39:44 AM »

so with the SSS editor, I can I just add a new stage and change the name/icon and It'll work?

Professor is best Nichijou character.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #125 on: February 06, 2014, 08:08:15 PM »

so with the SSS editor, I can I just add a new stage and change the name/icon and It'll work?
    If you want to add one of the STGCUSTOMs, you just need to have the stage roster expansion code in your GCT, and a custom SSS code. I think you might also need a common5 or sc_selmap that already has extra icons, but I don't remember Tongue
    EDIT: Yeah, there's a half-baked feature to add the new icons, but it doesn't actually put in the textures. Maybe I ought to fix that.

I'm working on getting the Costume Manager to work with BrawlEx now. It won't edit any of the BrawlEx files, but it'll read them to see what folder the character's in and what the costume->portrait mappings are. Here's a beta version - it's mostly done, but it only handles BrawlEx characters with IDs over 3F - i.e. it ignores any edits you've made to existing characters.
    « Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 08:15:44 PM by libertyernie » Logged

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #126 on: February 07, 2014, 07:23:38 AM »

For now, I'm just using the cBliss mappings option, because all of the regular characters have 10 slots.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Register
    Mega Kitten

R-R-REGIGIYGAS

• Awards Fiery Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

« Reply #127 on: February 07, 2014, 11:49:17 AM »

Gee, I'm not sure about the character IDs either! But if/when I find out, I can add them.

ah~ Getting back on this, found the IDs for Project M's Roy and Mewtwo, among other things.

32: Roy
    33: Mewtwo
    34-3d: Mario

Another question... how do you figure out the song IDs? SSBM Final Destination tune is 2817, according to your program for example.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #128 on: February 07, 2014, 04:39:37 PM »

ah~ Getting back on this, found the IDs for Project M's Roy and Mewtwo, among other things.

32: Roy
    33: Mewtwo
    34-3d: Mario

Another question... how do you figure out the song IDs? SSBM Final Destination tune is 2817, according to your program for example.
    I've got a list in the source code here: https://github.com/libertyernie/BrawlManagers/blob/master/BrawlManagerLib/Songs/SongIDMap.cs
    The order is: default name, BRSTM filename, song ID, then position in the info.pac titles list.
    I'll add Mewtwo and Roy into the MiscData editor soon.

EDIT: Updated the MiscData editor. I figured if I didn't do it now, I would forget Wink
    « Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 05:15:10 PM by libertyernie » Logged

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #129 on: February 07, 2014, 08:09:17 PM »

I've got a list in the source code here: https://github.com/libertyernie/BrawlManagers/blob/master/BrawlManagerLib/Songs/SongIDMap.cs
    The order is: default name, BRSTM filename, song ID, then position in the info.pac titles list.

to report.
    Stage manager does not open. i click it, my mouse does its thing. it then stops and nothing appears. all the other tools work. i have all the latest stuff. and previous versions of these tools worked

Register
    Mega Kitten

R-R-REGIGIYGAS

• Awards Fiery Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2014, 08:51:36 PM »

I'll add Mewtwo and Roy into the MiscData editor soon.

EDIT: Updated the MiscData editor. I figured if I didn't do it now, I would forget Wink

Awesome! Thank you Cheesy

ToadKart
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #131 on: February 07, 2014, 10:44:46 PM »

If you want to add one of the STGCUSTOMs, you just need to have the stage roster expansion code in your GCT, and a custom SSS code. I think you might also need a common5 or sc_selmap that already has extra icons, but I don't remember Tongue
    EDIT: Yeah, there's a half-baked feature to add the new icons, but it doesn't actually put in the textures. Maybe I ought to fix that.

I'm working on getting the Costume Manager to work with BrawlEx now. It won't edit any of the BrawlEx files, but it'll read them to see what folder the character's in and what the costume->portrait mappings are. Here's a beta version - it's mostly done, but it only handles BrawlEx characters with IDs over 3F - i.e. it ignores any edits you've made to existing characters.

That beta version crashes when I try to open it.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #132 on: February 11, 2014, 04:11:04 PM »

That beta version crashes when I try to open it.
    Dang it - I replaced the file without realizing it. Try this one: https://github.com/libertyernie/BrawlCostumeManager/blob/826a70710e5edd096c9f5be00fe8398461546e5c/bin/Release/BrawlCostumeManager.exe (click "View Raw")

ToadKart
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #133 on: February 11, 2014, 11:15:07 PM »

Still doesn't work, but it's probably a problem on my end.

I have a question about the SSS editor. It edits the code right? I'm wondering if it could edit the common5 file itself to change the order of the stages? I'm asking because I'm using the FPC 3.5.3 which lets you use two folders worth of stages, but if you edit the code itself, it will effect both SSS's.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #134 on: February 11, 2014, 11:19:26 PM »

tried to open it but nuffin happens. no error or anythin, just nuffin happens Shocked

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 19
    Print
    Jump to: