Hollow's Temporary PSA Thread #1 - Son....I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. Savvy?

Started by Hollow, July 15, 2011, 12:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

 :af2:

I didn't feel like neroing the other one, so I made a new one. Temporary, of course.

First up, Mr. Captain Jack Sparrow.

I might need model rips. Specifically from PoTC At World's End models. More specifically Jack's sword, a bottle if one can be found, the Black Pearl, and a pistol. If that's not possible, I'll improvise.

Beta Moveset
[spoiler]
Jumps: A jump, then a flip or a backflip

Run: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUkRatOSxaI&feature=related (0:27)

AAA: Three sword swings. 3%, 4%, 7%

A>:

A^:

AV:

FSmash:

USmash:

DSmash:

NAir: A kick. (Link NAir) 7%

FAir:

BAir:

UAir:

DAir:

NeutralB: Shoots his gun. Up to 6 shots. 8% Fire Effect, smoke when shot

SideB: Reload

UpB: A rope comes down and he rides it up for a little.

DownB:  

Pummel: He slaps then in the face. 3%

ThrowF: He puts them on the ground, stomps them three times, then kicks them away. 10%

ThrowB: He lifts them above his head, teaters on one foot, then falls over on his back and sends the opponent backwards, then he gets up. 8%

ThrowU: He throws then in the air, the shoots them with his gun. 8%

ThrowD: He smashes a bottle on their head, making them lay down. 9%

FS: A cannon, or the black pearl with ten shots. 20% each

UTaunt: Shakes a bottle upside down (why's the rum gone?)

STaunt: Eats a Peanut. +2%  :af:

DTaunt: Falls backwards with arms above his head, then gets back up.

Win1: Chugs a bottle of rum. Forever.




hmm...looks promising! Can't wait to see this, if only for the lulz.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!



For a sword you can Use Kirby's Scimitar (closest thing to a Cutlass)
For the Ship, just temporarily use the ship from Pirate Ship. just Texture it Black.
You can Use Zero Suit Samus's Gun for teh Pistol. maybe vertex it to look like a FlintLock Pistol later for now, just a decent texture.
A bottle, well a retextured capsule coud do atm.

i'm scouring the brawlnets to find a bottle.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I'm bad at vertexing and even worse at texturing. I'll ask someone.
I'll take a look at Kirby's sword.

If you do use Kirby's scimitar you can vertex it so the end of the blade tilts up instead of down, like here (example of the tilt down) : , make a hand guard on the hilt facing the sharp side of the blade, and then texture it to your taste. That is if you can hire someone who can do all of that.

can we expect any progress soon? whats done? (or are you waiting for the sword and pistol?)


If you need help with texturing the rum bottle, send me a pic

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Yeah......I'm giving up on this. I'm just so bored of brawl right now. Sorry guys. Maybe some other time.

Quote from: Anti-Hollow on August 03, 2011, 09:50:20 PM
Yeah......I'm giving up on this. I'm just so bored of brawl right now. Sorry guys. Maybe some other time.
So... This also means Sephiroth won't be finished either...?

All he needs are a few minor fixes, and he's 100% done.