Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Can't wait for it. There seem to be a lot of good DBZ hacks coming out. I'm relieved that the MVC thing is dying down because it looked like everyone was doing one of those. Hopefully, Brawl gets a handful of GOOD DBZ hacks and not a bunch of overhyped hacks.


Edit: Also, the Naruto hack has Naruto doing a few Shadow Clone techniques. From what I can tell, it doesn't seem to be that difficult to do. (at least from my logical thinking standpoint) Wouldn't the Ghost attack be something similarly done? In which you take the pre-existing vertex, and smooth/lengthen some polygons or w/e to make the 'ghost'?

Or couldn't you import an image of a Ghost? (This on I believe is unlikely)

Or...

Vertex the Boo trophy (This might actually be hard I think)

I have little to no vertexing knowledge, so these are just minor suggestions that I'm asking more because I want to know if its possible and less because I think they would work.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

vertex a low filesize item is best for Ghost and for vertex i mainly needing it for make better Animations/revamp them i got now
since the Lucas-ish Gotenks is abit messed up in Brawlbox
if just the lucas-ish like Gotenks become alittle fatter it will be the fail Vertex fusion of Gotenks :D

and DivineOverlord i am waiting for with his Ghost model he said he got +edited PkThunder(lucas´s up-B thing you can control) to be like i wanted for FS

so right now i can´t work on the moveset until one of these thing is done
i dont hope we need to cancel this project:
1. gotenks is my fav. char. and sure many others
2. a other good PSA over Lucas will be made so we got scott/Gotenks(maybe Geno/Kid goku over Lucas versions i will make too)
3. me/Smashclash have used much time on many Animations(mainly smashclash) so we dont want to let them be wasted too

we got so many animations now we can make a Beta but waiting for DivineOverlord  to start with PSA them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

T_T I wish this was over Lucas...

I like Scott >_>; and yall makin me choose T_____T

But anyway, thanks for the answers. I'm really only good for playtesting and feedback until I get into a stable environment to begin my journey of vertexing and moveset hacking. So until then I've just got educated guesses at my disposal xD

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

just a Bump still waiting for DO (or now a other who can help  with Gotenks´s FS)
each time  DivineOverlord say he got something almost done we are waiting like 2-3 weeks to we hear this: sorry i have forget all about it

like then he was helping on SMBZ mario´s First FS(to fly around like as Sonic´s) he said he got it done bug free and etc.  100% working but had to wait long time and he still dont sent it and said this: it is not 100% done yet

we just needing DO or a other now who can help to turn Pkthunder to Gotenks´s Ghosts so we can control them then we can PSA the rest of "B" attacks and now afew "A" attacks and a beta is out '
Edit:
with or without DivineOverlord  i will start PSAing but without FS if DO come back he needs to redo it in the new Fitlucas.pac
but still needing the vertex so hurry up the one who is fixing the vertex as i dont know who that is now since beyond said sound like he dont got the vertex and smashclash say he unmirror texture and exporting  the vertex
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

@ mariodk, i got that code the smbz one 100% working on flying nimbus, if you want that code i can send it to you....

Quote from: Anivernage on October 01, 2011, 06:12:24 PM@ mariodk, i got that code the smbz one 100% working on flying nimbus, if you want that code i can send it to you....
not needing
what i more needing is that FS for Gotenks or new vertex

since both looks like the ppl who was working on it have forgetting it  (not smashclash)
and the DBZ chars. i will do no matter what is:
Goku, Gotenks, Kid goku (if your´s needs a revamp)
rest is only maybe i will do or will stay as beta (wolfegeta i thinking about here)
if i stop beeing lazy and format my PC i can get my 3ds max to work again and i know where i can get Gotenks models so i think i will self give it a try with vertex Gotenks if still not the new vertex
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

bump will revamp the moveset list later also update the first post
since Big tree cannon will be too much like Goku/Vegeta´s N-B it will be Die Die missiles
it will work like this:
the more you spamming pressing N-B the more Ki blast and faster (abit like Scott´s N-B)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 04, 2011, 07:37:10 PM
bump will revamp the moveset list later also update the first post
since Big tree cannon will be too much like Goku/Vegeta´s N-B it will be Die Die missiles
it will work like this:
the more you spamming pressing N-B the more Ki blast and faster (abit like Scott´s N-B)

isnt his down throw die die?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on October 04, 2011, 08:04:46 PMisnt his down throw die die?
i will think of something else for that

i removed afew animatons from like 50% done to 0% since i needing to remake them or something like that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Bump
as soon Smashclash is done with making endlaging on his Animations i will revamp them to be better and then make more progress on the moveset but it will still help alot wirh a lot better vertex
we have to use toonlink as base for our Animations cuz of the vertex is bad

i think i will get the new idea of N-B done today or tomorrow
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

lol I see.

I think I can give you the final smash this friday or weekend, im too busy monday thru thursday with classes to do any coding lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on October 05, 2011, 04:00:58 AMlol I see. I think I can give you the final smash this friday or weekend, im too busy monday thru thursday with classes to do any coding lol
cool i hope so since the moveset have put on hold for long

btw about Animation for Gotenks´s FS how many Animation  is there needed
a start one and end one? and ofc one where he is in a pose while controling the gotenks
the moveset should have be as much done as goku by now if just the vertex dont failed :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 05, 2011, 04:06:34 AM
cool i hope so since the moveset have put on hold for long

btw about Animation for Gotenks´s FS how many Animation  is there needed
a start one and end one? and ofc one where he is in a pose while controling the gotenks

haha you dont have to wait to have a final smash done in order to start a PSA. I don't know why you waited for me to make a final smash before you actually worked on the moveset lol. But yeah, all I would need is a start hold and end. I could probably make those animations, based on video refrence on youtube. :)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on October 05, 2011, 04:14:30 AMhaha you dont have to wait to have a final smash done in order to start a PSA. I don't know why you waited for me to make a final smash before you actually worked on the moveset lol. But yeah, all I would need is a start hold and end. I could probably make those animations, based on video refrence on youtube. :)
i was mainly needing a Fitlucas.pac with edited PkThunder+FS so i can use as backup if something like the last thing happen last time i PSAed Gotenks´s up-B
hitboxes on the whole stage on gotenks´s up-B without adding any of them
anyway i had to redo many Animations and try over TL now until better vertex so i can make animation resizer for that one
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 05, 2011, 04:16:00 AM
i was mainly needing a Fitlucas.pac with edited PkThunder+FS so i can use as backup if something like the last thing happen last time i PSAed Gotenks´s up-B
hitboxes on the whole stage on gotenks´s up-B without adding any of them
anyway i had to redo many Animations and try over TL now until better vertex so i can make animation resizer for that one

well see how it goes.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo