Tsuna Sawada

Started by Iwvi, July 22, 2011, 11:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yeah, they seem more... interesting? not sure why

Because they aren't what you would normally expect. Stretchy arms, ki blasts, spirits! It's interesting because it's out of the ordinary. :happy:


Hi SonicBrawler!

yeah, it's interesting to see what people can come up with when they're given a general character profile(like being able to, for example, shoot fire, like tsuna).

Exactly! Oh, yeah that's one of his moves.


Hi SonicBrawler!

we're talking about tsuna right? yeah, that's bound to be one of his moves. i've been waiting on omniscient x(from smashworld) to do a sasuke and madara one for like 2 months now. the moveset he's filled in looks really awesome, though he seems to be focussing on other psa's before them

Hmmmm. maybe I'll do one once I finish mine.


Hi SonicBrawler!

im not asking you to, i was just going to let you know to keep an eye out for them... if he ever finishes them, they'll be brilliant

yeah, I know! I just hope they do get released, if not then I'll probably do them.


Hi SonicBrawler!

im surprised no one else's tried to do sasuke.
i mean, he probably is the most popular character in naruto, which is probably the most popular anime(defo the most famous)

True. He is my favorite character, and I'm sick of all of these Naruto's. Sasuke needs to join the Brawl.


Hi SonicBrawler!

i think ive only played using naruto once, like the naruto games, i didnt find him that interesting, the only interesting thing he does is variations of clone jutsu which gets dull after it's no longer a novelty. sasuke is better, for sure.

Thank you for understanding! lol


Hi SonicBrawler!

Is there a Tsuna vertex to go with the pit PSA? sounds like an awesome PSA, mine was just to make tsuna fight differently from ike and took only about three days xD

No, I wish he had a vertex. Yeah, yours was awesome too! I liked what you did with the X burner, and the counter as well! :happy:


Hi SonicBrawler!