The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Ok.

Try this with the current motionetc.

Test all of the same things as before.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Ok but I have to leave for like a hour or two. When I log back on I will try it out.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

ok.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Ok I am back. What is it you need me to test?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Look back. It's at the bottom of the page.

Test out all of the same stuff as before.

@Zekeil: Ignore my PM.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Alright I will test it out now. Also there is one glitch that has been existing in every version of this psa, Every time I play as samus vs samus it all ways freezes. its really odd because when fighting any one else there are no issues.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

When does it freeze? At the start of the match?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Nope, I can remember to well. Either way I just booted the wii and trying out the new file.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Ok. Let's hope for the best...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Report
Side Smash-laser sound all ways plays. But still no laser. Still have to be at opponents face to damage them with it. But I think your getting close since the tip of the cannon glows now, and the laser sound keeps playinng.

Down Tilt-Same issue, But strangely CPU's are afraid of running at the sparks on the ground and try avoiding them, but still no damage.

Up Smash- Same issue as before but, the twirling affect is closer to her. You almost got it i think!

Up B- Same issue as before but, the twirling affect is closer to her. You almost got it i think!

Grab- same issue. a second of lag. But interestingly when you grab the opponent while running there is no lag. And there is no grabble beam.

Neutral Air- the hit box for the whip is getting better, but can still hurt enemy's if they are underneath samus, but only if there standing underneath her feet. Also if hit in air a blue-ish affect is at the tip of samus's cannon.

Side Taunt- Same, no sound and no longer transfroms, which I think is what you guys were going for.

Thats the report.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I'll try one more thing for side smash.

Up Smash/Special, I know what needs to be fixed.

Grabs, I can fix that. I don't think the code is aligned with the animation.

Neutral Air, don't know how to fix that.


I'll do that Later. I'm abit busy now.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

No problem, I'm sure this could get aggravating.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Just letting you know that i've started working on the recolors. First up are the Melee styled, then going for Fusion suit colors and when i get the N64 textures, then i'll make the N64 styled recolors.

xZedkiel is working on the Dark Suit, Light Suit and Phazon suit last time he told me. I presume he'll be doing the Prime 3 and Prime 1 suits completely as well.

edit: Got the N64 textures for her!

re-edit: Small preview of the start
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No glow is shown on the Melee and N64 textures, so it's the old school style of them.

looking good. So far.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Very nice Soldier.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread