The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Nope doesn't work :<
Can I start crying now? D:

...Then again, might just be my game...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Eira on July 23, 2011, 06:39:02 AM
Nope doesn't work :<
Can I start crying now? D:

...Then again, might just be my game...

I would test it, but my Wii is all the way downstairs. D:

And quite frankly, it's getting really late. >.<

I'll test it on my Wii tomorrow after work and post my results.

Unless someone else wants to test it in my absence, in which case I would be thankful.

July 23, 2011, 06:46:57 AM #17 Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 06:53:41 AM by Aether
The only time iv experienced that is when the name is wrong. Are you sure the name is FitSamusMotionEtc.pac instead of FitSamusMotionEtc.pac.pac?

Sometimes it will shorten the name and remove the format ending and leave you with just the name itself FitSamusMotionEtc (with the file type listed when you hover over it as .pac). In this case, it could say FitSamusMotionEtc.pac (with the file type still listed as .pac, meaning its actually FitSamusMotionEtc.pac.pac)
Just rename the file and erase where it says .pac. Hover over it again and see if it still says its a .pac format. If it does, then that was the problem.

EDIT (wow that sounds really confusing after reading back over it. What i mean is, Windows tends to remove the format ending (.pac, .bmp, .jpeg, and so on) from the name. Look at your file, if it is currently named FitSamusMotionEtc.pac, just right click and rename the file FitSamusMotionEtc Then hover your mouse over it. If it says the file type is .pac, that means your original filename was FitMotionEtc.pac.pac and it should work now)

If thats not it, then i have no idea : /

Ill test it in the morning too.

In a way, this could also be considered Super Metroid Samus. XD
Anyways, good luck to all of ya :D

Yeah,  Samus was pretty fast in Super Metroid if you dashed the entire time. And in Zero Mission in general. I just prefer that movement speed over the bulky robot speed in the Prime series.

Of course I checked the name was right. still won't work. Really odd that the motion won't work but the PSA will :/
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Actually, i wish i could help.

maybe after this, we can make a Dark Samus over another character.

maybe someone usless... meh, i'll think of a character later. Leonardo is bein a pain.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

And if she had a taunt where she held her cannon up and if the button kept pressed she could recover damage. This would only be usable with damage at 100% or higher.

This would make an awesome Samus hack.

isn't there any useless coding in Samus that would allow for more File Size?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Eira on July 23, 2011, 06:59:29 AM
Of course I checked the name was right. still won't work. Really odd that the motion won't work but the PSA will :/
Are you using Riivo?

Well when i had a disc and loved Sound hacks.

Riivolution does not work with.

Bowser/Zelda/Sheik/Wario/Samus/ZSS

it's the transforming characters that don't work.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Oh suggestion (been a while since i had a gameboy)

what about that super sexy i kill all run samus had? i mean, that would be awesome to try and implement wouldn't it?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

July 23, 2011, 12:43:46 PM #28 Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 12:44:48 PM by Royal_Blade
Wow, that looks nice.

Moveset Related:

I was thinking of just having Side Smash for both Missles. Fully Charged = Super. Else = Homing. Kinda like Eldrain's Zero.
Then I wouldn't know what we'd do with the Side tilt...

Down Special should be Power Bomb. And have it work like Gdorf's UTilt. It auto charges then release. So it would charge, release a good sized energy explosion that does electric stun damage at 18%. BUT, everytime she releases the energy, she takes about 10% damage, like Eruption and Flare Blade. If used in the air, it slows your fall and puts you in a helpless state afterwards.

For the F-Air Grapple Beam, I put that there so it doesn't get unused. If you use my idea of putting FSmash as both Missles, then FTilt can be Grapple Beam and we'll find a new F-air.

For the Up Smash, can we not make a Samus version of ZSS' USmash? But less multi-hit.

The Final Smash should stay as Zero Laser because it's an awesome final smash. But have it not turn into ZSS afterwards.

Edit: That's Speed Booster Nyan Man.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Thank you for the Reminder..

still a big Metroid Fan.. (i can tell you her whole story from the beggining without fail but certain attacks escape me)
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating