The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on August 01, 2011, 07:24:16 PM
Also, what are we doing with Side Smash? Should we change the animation or leave it for now?

I say just leave it.

But I think I want to change it back to the animations I made.

Even though I would have to remake them. XD

here's the newest model Gamma.
I might do a little more work on the gun and shoulders before I really release it if time permits.
http://www.mediafire.com/?reiig6a008j2yoa

Quote from: Weyard on August 01, 2011, 08:05:06 PM
here's the newest model Gamma.
I might do a little more work on the gun and shoulders before I really release it if time permits.
http://www.mediafire.com/?reiig6a008j2yoa

Sweet. Going to go see how it looks in-game right now.

Quote from: Weyard on August 01, 2011, 08:05:06 PM
here's the newest model Gamma.
I might do a little more work on the gun and shoulders before I really release it if time permits.
http://www.mediafire.com/?reiig6a008j2yoa
Sweet, this enables me to start on the recolors soon :D
(Yes it's Pride xD)

Quote from: Blue Soldier on August 01, 2011, 08:41:57 PM
Sweet, this enables me to start on the recolors soon :D
(Yes it's Pride xD)

... I was confused for a second there. XD

Weyard, the vertex looks great, even if some animations make it look a little odd.

How soon do you think it will be before it is absolutely 100% "done?"

Hey Pride, is you're avatar a Heavy from TF2?

And Gamma I got abit busy. But I'll have the fit.pac ready (to an extent) later tonight. Is that fine?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on August 01, 2011, 08:56:17 PM
And Gamma I got abit busy. But I'll have the fit.pac ready (to an extent) later tonight. Is that fine?

That's alright, Weyard has to put a few finishing touches on the vertex anyway. XD

I'll make the showcase tonight then.

August 01, 2011, 09:22:20 PM #1027 Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 09:26:10 PM by Pride the Blue Soldier
Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on August 01, 2011, 08:56:17 PM
Hey Pride, is you're avatar a Heavy from TF2?
Lol no the Soldier, hence the name XD

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 01, 2011, 08:45:15 PM
... I was confused for a second there. XD
Weyard, the vertex looks great, even if some animations make it look a little odd.
How soon do you think it will be before it is absolutely 100% "done?"
Do you mean his Model or the recolors?

Oh speaking of those, xZedkiel and i are going to collab the colors as you've seen. Just saying it again in case anyone missed it x)

QuoteOk.

So how would I go about making Samus's Morph Ball appear in an animation?

Y'know, similar to how she goes into the Morph Ball in her dodge animations.

its controlled by a code called "1F0F0100" if its set to (Boolean) false, the Morph ball will appear, and if its true, the Morph Ball will dissipate. XD.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: Pride the Blue Soldier on August 01, 2011, 09:22:20 PMOh speaking of those, xZedkiel and i are going to collab the colors as you've seen. Just saying it again in case anyone missed it x)

Oh, I was talking about the model. XD He's got a few things left to do, I think he said.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 01, 2011, 10:00:07 PM
its controlled by a code called "1F0F0100" if its set to (Boolean) false, the Morph ball will appear, and if its true, the Morph Ball will dissipate. XD.

Thanks DO.

But.... uh.... he figured that out a while ago. XD

If you watch the showcase in the OP, Blade was able to make it work.

But while we're talking about how to do stuff, did you ever look into how to make her walk and shoot? Aside from the code that simply let's her hover left and right.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 01, 2011, 10:03:28 PM
Oh, I was talking about the model. XD He's got a few things left to do, I think he said.

Thanks DO.

But.... uh.... he figured that out a while ago. XD

If you watch the showcase in the OP, Blade was able to make it work.

But while we're talking about how to do stuff, did you ever look into how to make her walk and shoot? Aside from the code that simply let's her hover left and right.

oh my bad, I was just randomly browsing out of boredness XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 01, 2011, 10:04:27 PM
oh my bad, I was just randomly browsing out of boredness XD

Oh no, it's fine. XD Thanks for the help anywho.

Would you know how to make her drop a Morph Ball Bomb, perchance?

New CatchWait
http://www.mediafire.com/?625ikcnqt1dq19c#1
(It doesnt move, just the same pose for all 60 frames. Its not like you have time to see the miniscule movements anyway. But if you REALLY want the movements, ill add them later)

I still cant come up with a presentable CatchAttack. This is all iv got so far
http://www.mediafire.com/?grzg9xqidi644bi
Whenever i go back and forth reposing the arm it messes with things in both directions. Seems like anytime BustN has to rotate, it causes problems like that. Maybe theres something wrong with my version of brawlbox. See what you can do with it.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 01, 2011, 10:06:11 PM
Oh no, it's fine. XD Thanks for the help anywho.

Would you know how to make her drop a Morph Ball Bomb, perchance?


hmm I'm not sure since I cannot test anything but I think its one of her articles.

Here are all the articles Samus has

Article 0: charge, shoot 1-7 - regards to B special
Article 1: Fall, Burst attack - regards to Down Special?
Article 2: Homing, HBurst ? Side B special?
Article 3: Charge, Shoot - B special?
Article 4: Upper, Lower - Down B special?
Article 5: Gun model on right arm
Article 6: SBurst - Side B missle
Article 7: That whip she has lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 01, 2011, 10:21:34 PM

hmm I'm not sure since I cannot test anything but I think its one of her articles.

Here are all the articles Samus has

Article 0: charge, shoot 1-7 - regards to B special
Article 1: Fall, Burst attack - regards to Down Special?
Article 2: Homing, HBurst ? Side B special?
Article 3: Charge, Shoot - B special?
Article 4: Upper, Lower - Down B special?
Article 5: Gun model on right arm
Article 6: SBurst - Side B missle
Article 7: That whip she has lol


Ohhhhh.

I'm guessing it wouldn't be as simple as generating the article though, huh?