Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?
Yes - 16 (76.2%)
No - 1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier - 4 (19%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages:  1 ... 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 ... 93
Author Topic: The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363  (Read 312442 times)
DivineOverlord
Supreme PSA Overlord
Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1035 on: August 01, 2011, 04:47:31 PM »

Ohhhhh.

I'm guessing it wouldn't be as simple as generating the article though, huh?

you can just use article 1 to make the bomb come out but if you use too many it can crash the game. I would use LA-float variables to control how many can be used at a time, timers would work too as an easy way Grin

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1036 on: August 01, 2011, 04:49:32 PM »

you can just use article 1 to make the bomb come out but if you use too many it can crash the game. I would use LA-float variables to control how many can be used at a time, timers would work too as an easy way Grin

..... uh-huh.

I hope Blade sees that, because I have no idea what you just said. XD

But I had an idea: would it be simple to just generate a bomb and make it sit there for a set amount of time, and after that time expired, make it explode?

And would it be possible to make it so that only four bombs can be out at a time?

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1037 on: August 01, 2011, 05:06:57 PM »

To make it easier for Blade to see :3

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

Vertex/texture creator-PSA tester

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #1038 on: August 01, 2011, 06:02:04 PM »

No way he's missing it.

its controlled by a code called "1F0F0100" if its set to (Boolean) false, the Morph ball will appear, and if its true, the Morph Ball will dissipate. XD.

hmm I'm not sure since I cannot test anything but I think its one of her articles.

Here are all the articles Samus has

Article 0: charge, shoot 1-7 - regards to B special
    Article 1: Fall, Burst attack - regards to Down Special?
    Article 2: Homing, HBurst ? Side B special?
    Article 3: Charge, Shoot - B special?
    Article 4: Upper, Lower - Down B special?
    Article 5: Gun model on right arm
    Article 6: SBurst - Side B missle
    Article 7: That whip she has lol

-

Someone load up Other M and count how long it takes for her bombs to explode there. The timing is different on every game. Might as well make it accurate in that aspect.

-

I don't know when I'll be truly finished with the model. I'm starting to lean more toward waiting until the project's completion before releasing it. So that would give me quite a while to do more work on it.

If I decide to put it off until you finish the project, I won't be doing constant work on it as I am now. It will be edited every now and then while I do other vertex projects.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

« Reply #1039 on: August 01, 2011, 06:11:27 PM »

Someone load up Other M and count how long it takes for her bombs to explode there. The timing is different on every game. Might as well make it accurate in that aspect.

-

I don't know when I'll be truly finished with the model. I'm starting to lean more toward waiting until the project's completion before releasing it. So that would give me quite a while to do more work on it.

If I decide to put it off until you finish the project, I won't be doing constant work on it as I am now. It will be edited every now and then while I do other vertex projects.

I guess I could go load up Other M and see how long it takes. Probably a little later though.

If you do decide to put off releasing it until the completion of this project, would you be willing to at least PM the files to the people helping with this project? That way, we can have it and make showcases and stuff, and the people making recolors will be able to do so in the meantime.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1040 on: August 01, 2011, 07:20:59 PM »

I guess I could go load up Other M and see how long it takes. Probably a little later though.

If you do decide to put off releasing it until the completion of this project, would you be willing to at least PM the files to the people helping with this project? That way, we can have it and make showcases and stuff, and the people making recolors will be able to do so in the meantime.
    ^This, that way Pride and I can get a head start and finish some of the textures by release time o.o

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #1041 on: August 01, 2011, 07:35:12 PM »

The texture isn't going to change, so everyone making recolors can just download the one I posted earlier and make them from it.

The model will be changing occasionally though. I could pm all of the recolorers the newest/final model so they can apply the textures to it at the time of the project's release.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

« Reply #1042 on: August 01, 2011, 07:38:44 PM »

The texture isn't going to change, so everyone making recolors can just download the one I posted earlier and make them from it.

The model will be changing occasionally though. I could pm all of the recolorers the newest/final model so they can apply the textures to it at the time of the project's release.

Sounds fine to me.

Hopefully the recolorers get the job done swiftly so we can choose which ones to inclde in the download.

That, and so SJ can do the CSPs.

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1043 on: August 01, 2011, 10:48:26 PM »

Whoa... I seemed to missed quite abit while I was out. (I left my laptop on fyi.)

1. Yay, Finally a list of articles.
    2. I don't know how to code LA float stuff...
    3. I'll try to make bombs working.
    4. I don't know how I'm going to code for Shinespark. Samus has only SpecialHi and SpecialAirHi. I need to add more animations for the start-ups. But I don't know how to code new animations.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

« Reply #1044 on: August 01, 2011, 10:51:53 PM »

Whoa... I seemed to missed quite abit while I was out. (I left my laptop on fyi.)

1. Yay, Finally a list of articles.
    2. I don't know how to code LA float stuff...
    3. I'll try to make bombs working.
    4. I don't know how I'm going to code for Shinespark. Samus has only SpecialHi and SpecialAirHi. I need to add more animations for the start-ups. But I don't know how to code new animations.

Me neither. /:

Would you be willing to just clean up what we have so far so I can get that showcase done, or would you prefer to start on new stuff?

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1045 on: August 01, 2011, 10:58:04 PM »

I'll make the DTilt and make the side smash shoot... something. How about ray gun? Or should I make it shoot charged shots? (Because those are actually visible in PSA. I can see where they are being loaded)
    And I believe there is also SFX fixes and I'll put in Aether's grabs in the motionetc I have.

And I'll leave out shinespark. For now.

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

« Reply #1046 on: August 01, 2011, 11:05:18 PM »

I'll make the DTilt and make the side smash shoot... something. How about ray gun? Or should I make it shoot charged shots? (Because those are actually visible in PSA. I can see where they are being loaded)
    And I believe there is also SFX fixes and I'll put in Aether's grabs in the motionetc I have.

And I'll leave out shinespark. For now.

Alright, that all sounds good.

Let's make her shoot a Ray Gun shot so we can lie and say it's the Plasma Beam.

Awesome Face

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1047 on: August 01, 2011, 11:15:16 PM »

Sure.
    « Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 11:44:54 PM by Royal_Blade » Logged

*Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1048 on: August 01, 2011, 11:44:58 PM »

Sorry for the double post.

Ok. test this out.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7h32hugz0ys1t4l
    I made one more attempt at side smash missiles. But using the method they did for the Neutral special. If it doesn't work, i'll then change it to fake plasma.

The fitmotionetc has Aether's grab animations.

*Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #1049 on: August 01, 2011, 11:59:23 PM »

I tested it.

Grab animation works and looks pretty good.

Up and Down throw still look wrong.

ForwardSmash spawns a small missile trail that remains indefinably. The missile is no where to be seen.

DownAir spawns a bomb which explodes after a set period of time. However the bomb appears to be stuck to the ball at first, but as you come out of ball mode, the bomb comes off of your ball and you can move away from it for a moment or so. Then the bomb is stuck about halfway in the ground. It explodes after about half a second. Upon exploding I got a freeze.

Pages:  1 ... 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 ... 93
    Print
    Jump to: