Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: the Truth about DB(Z/GT) hackers/haters/Fanboys (something all need to read)  (Read 7043 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 23, 2011, 06:30:42 AM »

lets Start with the True about the DBZ hackers and how hard they really work/have:
    1. we get almost non help at all like then i started with Goku PSA i was requesting recolours of Goku 6 months after we finaly got them while someone like spider-man or a other capcom vs. XXX char. get Recolours+outfits/versions/transforms/whatever like that there is for that char.  1 day after the vertex or moveset is out and without non request them(i have nothing against them just a explem)
    (thats is the reason for Goku moveset took that long and still not done not just Recolours but also help for other things if needed i know if i leave Goku moveset now it will never gets done)

2. all these stupid or just small kids fan boys asking me,beyondyou all time about a DBZ char. we making
    it become that worse so beyondyou need to put this image on Vegeta preview:
    and i fully undersntad him since i get like 10x Pms like this one: MAKE "insant Dragonball/Z/GT char. here" NOW!!!! each day( i just block them from now on)

3. all these haters then we are finnaly done with a dragonball/Z/GT hack or someone post in the blog a DBZ hack i see this in the comments: i am tired of Dragonball or dBz sucks and ppl ther is more likers on these ports then dislikers and if someone just say good work awesome hack that post got alot of disliker on KC-mm Blog becoz the haters things the fanboys that make beyondyou to make a preview up like this for vetega and the Hackers who working hard is the same thing

4.(this is mainly meant for the moveset DBZ hackers): all these haters say a dragonball/Z/GT can´t fit for Brawl no matter what but thats not true just as soon you make the moveset good see how good my goku come out maybe this is still a beta but it become more and more fair to use in Brawl each new version

5. one thing we DBZ hackers/haters can both agree these stupid fanboys is really Annoying this is ok to be a fanboy just not a Annoying one that request any vertex/moveset you wanted it will be a big help if you fanboys soon start learn hacking to help us DBZ hackers(thats also means non DBZ hackers)  abit like i did i still remember then Sdo0m removed his Goku moveset idea from his Thread and see what that made me: a Good PSAer i wish there was more like that

6. the DBZ hackers working as hard as the other hackers
    ----------

The True about the DBZ haters on this site and how Annoying they can be also(almost as worse as fanboys):
    1. they piss use DBZ hackers(not beyondyou) really much off while we dont do to non DBZ hackers or them saying like go to hell with yours DBZ hacks we want "instant a char. only them cares about" not even look at images(if a texture/vertex) they just see the word Dragonball

2. the haters thing the hard working DBZ hackers and the stupid fanboys is 100% same thing (as they are not) the stupid fanboys just asking in beyond you make "insent DBZ char.) please
    the DBZ hackers try to make the char. they wanted or atleast do something about it

3. the haters only hate the DBZ hacks becoz of the fanboys or they will dont care if the fanboys was not like this(maybe even use them if the char. is over a char. you dont want) thats also the reason for they saying we got alot of DBZ hacks(as that is not true) we got even more spider-man recolours packs then there is a hack for a dbz char.
    -------------

now to the stupid/small kid fanboys(not only DBZ fanboys but also the random ppl who make alot of requests):
    1. as i said before they are really Annoying but i still dont know what is worse the DBZ haters or the fanboys there is like them on beyond´s thread or mine or in my PMs sure beyondyou´s Pms too

2. they dont even read around they asking for something ther is posted not many post since/dont read ReadMes or Guides (if need to do something for a PSA/other hack to work 100%) this is not only for DBZ hacks but for anything

3. they are too lazy to learn how to hack if they really wanted a Char./moveset(again not only DBZ but most of them is DBZ fanboys) and them i talking about is the real noobs here but them who trying to learn it i only can say good luck or the good hackers have to be friendly to help
    i am trying to be Friendly for them who really want to learn to hack but i can´t becoz of all these other stupid fanboys PM me all time with they requests

4. the best way to make a request here is offer something like i did in this Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28661.0
    and if you needing a Vertex say you needing it for a moveset(but you HAVE to do the moveset after)
    or if you needing a moveset you can try to offer afew Vertexs requests or say you needing the moveset for a vertex

----------------

so fanboys think before you post/PM to a DBZ hacker this is becoz of your kind  DBZ  hackers or just Dragonball/Z/GT get hated
    and more hate on DBZ = less hacks for DBZ and maybe get good DBZ hackers to stop making them

DBZ haters you too think before you post/Pm to a DBZ hacker you dont know how hard they worked  on the hack with all these fanboys of DBZ and  almost no help at all
    it will be like if we DBZ hackers say/do the same thing to your´s hacks

and for the DBZ hackers this is not your´s fault ppl is like this just keep working and good luck with your´s hacks

this thread does not mean to let ppl stop on DBZ hacks or start making  more of DBZ just afew words to them who making DBZ hacks and them who pissing off them who making DBZ hack and the stupidness of a fanboy

not sure where to post so i just post it here move it if you want
    maybe get it sticky for awhile(not forever) ppl have to know this since we got so many problems with DBZ hackers/haters/fanboys(mainly haters and fanboys the hackers just do the job they set them self to)

this thread has to be made i not only speaking for myself but also all other DBZ hackers who is tired of fanboys/haters like these i talking about and i know ppl will hate me now but i really dont care or you will maybe even agree with me if you read this post (the whole one)
    and i really dont care  if you dont understand this whole Thread
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 10:04:48 AM by Bender » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 07:07:32 AM »

well i dotn have a long enough attention span to read it, but i read number 1, and that reson is because of popularity. he is a very popular hacker, so spiderman go tthose because of his popularity

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Triforce Zelda (Deceased)
    Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 10:59:08 AM »

Yes, I told you to do it and you did! Now we can get some of the noobs and haters and fanboys to just chill for once!

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 11:00:21 AM »

Yes, I told you to do it and you did! Now we can get some of the noobs and haters and fanboys to just chill for once!
    ^this since you understand meaning of this thread

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 11:07:47 AM »

Evidently, people probably saw that suckish DBZ Kai and think everything with the word Goku in it will suck. Maybe you should show them some of the classic DBZ, then they'll know how good it is.

As for the noobs, well, if they don't like to read, [censored] 'em.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 11:09:08 AM »

Evidently, people probably saw that suckish DBZ Kai and think everything with the word Goku in it will suck. Maybe you should show them some of the classic DBZ, then they'll know how good it is. As for the noobs, well, if they don't like to read, [censored] 'em.
    i know just the site with any Eps. of DB/DBZ/GT (and too bad DBZ kai) in HD + Subbed or dubbed (funamation dub)

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 11:12:11 AM »

Put it here so they can follow the link Cheesy

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 11:16:12 AM »

It don't display webpage. Does it work for you?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 11:17:02 AM »

It don't display webpage. Does it work for you?
    damn the site is down right now but it worked yearstarday(i was watching abit DBZ for afew ideas to Goku Cheesy psa)

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 11:19:05 AM »

Mario Facepalm Damnit! Maybe today was not the best day to make this thread XD.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: August 03, 2011, 11:20:39 AM »

Mario Facepalm Damnit! Maybe today was not the best day to make this thread XD.
    this thread is afew weeks old Cheesy
    so you mean bump this thread but anyway the site works for me now just reflash it i post it in first post

Akiba Red
    Lol Kitten

AOI CHAN

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: August 03, 2011, 12:05:34 PM »

...for reasons on DBZ haters, you might want to put "Just cause they don't like the anime" because I don't. DBZ Kai was also better IMO...it was alot faster, not one transformation=half the episode. I particularly don't care about the fanboys, I don't care for whoever is doing it, and you assume that we don't download the hack to try it. If things you didn't know about and/or didn't like, obscure things like Etna wouldn't have 1000 downloads. (I honestly would reference Disgaea right there...)
    I find the series to be bland, uninteresting, (looped animations ftl) and quite frankly boring.
    Just my two cents.

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: August 03, 2011, 12:08:57 PM »

...for reasons on DBZ haters, you might want to put "Just cause they don't like the anime" because I don't. DBZ Kai was also better IMO...it was alot faster, not one transformation=half the episode. I particularly don't care about the fanboys, I don't care for whoever is doing it, and you assume that we don't download the hack to try it. If things you didn't know about and/or didn't like, obscure things like Etna wouldn't have 1000 downloads. (I honestly would reference Disgaea right there...)
    I find the series to be bland, uninteresting, (looped animations ftl) and quite frankly boring.
    Just my two cents.

Hey, all that filler was a good reason the series was epic! there was always soo much build-up with everything! But if you think that's boring, well, that's you. I appreciate how you just say that instead of rantin,"DBZ SUCKS SUCKISH SAUCE", so thanks Cheesy

MarioDK, you are awesome! I can finally watch DBZ with Faulconer soundtrack and voice actors that don't suck!  AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 12:11:59 PM by Triforce Zelda » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: August 03, 2011, 12:12:58 PM »

Hey, all that filler was a good reason the series was epic! there was always soo much build-up with everything! But if you think that's boring, well, that's you. I appreciate how you just say that instead of rantin,"DBZ SUCKS SUCKISH SAUCE", so thanks Cheesy
    it ok to dont like  DBZ if you have watched it before+ dont piss ppl off if they making something about DBZ
    but it just them who hating it have to piss all the DBZ hackers off or just say something like:
    ohh no not a DBZ char. again please make "insert char. they only care about"

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: August 03, 2011, 12:35:22 PM »

[link removed]

I just watched that whole episode where such an epic attack met an epic fail - i'ma log out and watch DBZ for the rest of the afternoon xD screw Brawl it can wait!
    Linking to or asking for a ROM, ISO, music, or any other copyrighted material, or to any site that provides such material, is prohibited.
    « Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:39:49 AM by Vyse » Logged

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: