PSA Tourney Character Listings! (Stage Poll #3 inside)

Started by Lightning Edge, July 26, 2011, 09:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should replace Summit?

Arctic Realm V2
3 (60%)
Crystal Canyon
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Hes right. Some moves have serious knockback.
And all the time i could never choose between FFVII Cloud and Dissidia. But I voted for FFVII.

Quote from: Lightning Edge on August 01, 2011, 06:34:36 PMLol! he was pretty fun to play with. His Neutral B move is just awesome ;)
too bad N-B dont got shadowClone like as in the Anime he needing shadowclone to do  rasengan

but they that PSA is my fav. over Ike
Quote from: ThE DarkYoshi on August 01, 2011, 06:35:00 PMHes right. Some moves have serious knockback. And all the time i could never choose between FFVII Cloud and Dissidia. But I voted for FFVII.
yeah but these attack is really slow
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Not necessarily. I've played with my friends before and every time I would get KO'ed extremely easily. Even the person who was playing with him, and I quote "I like him, but I feel hes a little too strong."

Lucario's poll is up!!!
VBrawl Main: Meta Knight
Brawl- Mains: Falco/Lucario
Favorite PSAs: Fighter Kirby/Shadow/Zero

Meh, I don't know about the first or third, so I'm not sure how they go in terms of balance.

As far as i know, they have 2 versions of Zoroark. I have the balanced version. that's why i put (balanced) right in front of it.

Xandir is just a damager. He doesn't have a lot of knockback moves.
VBrawl Main: Meta Knight
Brawl- Mains: Falco/Lucario
Favorite PSAs: Fighter Kirby/Shadow/Zero

Hmm, a damager, like my Inferno Falco, what about Zoroark - is he offensive, defensive, combination, confusion, what?

Quote from: Triforce Zelda on August 03, 2011, 11:18:14 AMHmm, a damager, like my Inferno Falco, what about Zoroark - is he offensive, defensive, combination, confusion, what?

Nah, a damager as in he doesn't have a lot of knock back moves, but he can put out a lot of damage. Sorta like Dark Samus.  Zoroark however is basicly a slightly faster but weaker Wolf (unless you get Claw Sharpen and Nasty plot boosts with his taunts)
VBrawl Main: Meta Knight
Brawl- Mains: Falco/Lucario
Favorite PSAs: Fighter Kirby/Shadow/Zero

Lucas's poll is up! :)
VBrawl Main: Meta Knight
Brawl- Mains: Falco/Lucario
Favorite PSAs: Fighter Kirby/Shadow/Zero

damn not done with Gotenks PSA (over Lucas :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Gotenks!? Yes!!!! Gotenks is my favorite DBZ character ever!

good luck! hope he turns out awesome!
VBrawl Main: Meta Knight
Brawl- Mains: Falco/Lucario
Favorite PSAs: Fighter Kirby/Shadow/Zero

August 04, 2011, 06:00:09 PM #56 Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 06:01:40 PM by Gotenks
ofc he will be made for afew reasons:
1. he is awesome
2. psa over him is just perfect if over lucas+vertex too (that one coming)+ lucas dont got many good PSAs or anything
3. one of the best PSAers(as what i have heard) fav. char. is him (myself i am talking about)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Marth's poll is up!!!
VBrawl Main: Meta Knight
Brawl- Mains: Falco/Lucario
Favorite PSAs: Fighter Kirby/Shadow/Zero

Voted for roy as I don't know much about final fantasy and stuff :P
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397