Rels/Ports all in one convenient place.

Started by Bainch, July 27, 2011, 04:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm thinking we can make this thread the place to go when people are looking for rels/ports for characters!

It'll look something like

Ike ported too/over:
Olimar <- link to rel/port on mediafire*

Marth ported too/over:
ROB <- link to rel/port on mediafire*

I know there are a lot more ports (too lazy and sleepy atm to list anymore).
It would take a while to compile this, but it'll be worth it in the long run.


Comments/Questions?
(Not sure if there was a similar thread, I'll delete this if there is one.)

*Mediafire is the preferred filesharing website...no one wants to wait 45 seconds to download something from MegaUpload lol

How do you port characters? Can i see a video or pictures or a notepad/word document?