Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dark Sonic over Ganondorf!  (Read 16155 times)
Kai Vincent
Advanced Kitten

There can be miracles, when you believe.

View Profile Awards
« on: March 01, 2013, 01:42:23 PM »

Ladies N Gents, after seeing KTH's Dark Sonic over Ganondorf, I felt the need to do this! A tiny little moveset that requires more work, yet has all the ideas I had when I was starting it off. Minor changes as of now, I just hope any animators and people who truly know how to use Project Smash Attacks might wanna pick up from here, and ask me if I got any ideas. Here are the pics of everything replaced:

Taunt #1 took an animation from the Shadow over DK moveset by SilentDoom, making it look like he IS taunting somebody, like saying "HAH! Come here!".

Dashing is now just flying left and right in a "Super Sonic" manner (get it? XD). Yeah, he flies like Super Sonic, only left and right. And turning.

Ladies n gents, innocentroad's Beast Punch, as a fundamental part of the moveset. Download it even if this moveset doesn't interest you. I mean it.

A Shadow wait animation, turned into a taunt. Taunt #2 is Dark Sonic checking his wrists. Looks nice in-game... but it only has one problem:

jasonvalle22, my collaborator, got rid of the blade... But the effects of the blade are still present. One step at a time.

Wait 3 he crosses his arms and uncrosses them real quick. I need an animator to make that Wait last a bit longer -_-

Taunt #3 is Ganondorf's Taunt #1 minus the spin... But the feet came out as a surprise. Need help there too.

jasonvalle22 used one of SonicBrawler's Silver over Falco animations for AttackS4S both normal and Hi and Lw.
The S4SHold went thru the same procedure, and it turned out like this:

AttackAirLw is Shadow's Air Neutral B courtesy of jasonvalle22. We might work on that a little more in the future.

So yeah, that's it. Lemme know what you think. And: Don't be too hard. It's my first moveset. : )
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 07:32:54 PM by KingOfChaos » Logged

I walk through the flames of my past,
To ride the winds of my present,
And travel through the light of my future.

Kashomaru
Advanced Kitten

Genius With No Brain

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 01:04:56 PM »

This what I wanted the fist time I saw Dark Sonic over Ganon! If you want, I can make Wait 3 animation longer for you Smiley

Kai Vincent
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 01:10:30 PM »

This what I wanted the fist time I saw Dark Sonic over Ganon! If you want, I can make Wait 3 animation longer for you Smiley
    sure. go ahead. : )

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 03:30:28 PM »

theses are my animations i made for the silver over falco psa
    « Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 07:33:14 PM by KingOfChaos » Logged

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
    Supreme Kitten

I fear no Evil, for I walk the path of the Gods.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 02:51:00 AM »

My question is, is there a download for it, yet? I'd like to test it out.

Kai Vincent
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 11:25:41 AM »

My question is, is there a download for it, yet? I'd like to test it out.
    Why, yes, dear friend. Go to my profile, and you'll find it : )

Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 07:33:12 PM »

How do I download it? Do can I play it on my Wii? Or do I need a dolphin emulator?
    Last thing I downloaded was project M, and that took awhile to get working, So I'm kinda confused,

Kai Vincent
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 09:49:27 PM »

How do I download it? Do can I play it on my Wii? Or do I need a dolphin emulator?
    Last thing I downloaded was project M, and that took awhile to get working, So I'm kinda confused,
    Wow, that's a lot of questions... Ok, I'll try to answer all of them.
    -It's in my profile. The download. Just go ahead, and download : ) If something goes wrong, tell me thru here, or shoot a PM at me : )
    -Yes, you can. I tested it on my Wii before uploading, and after the updates : ) I have no idea about dolphin... Never used it.
    -I don't have Project: M, and quite frankly, I'm not interested in Project: M, so I dunno if it works on Project: M. Be a charm and test it out, then hit me back and tell me if it's compatible : )
    Hope I helped : )

Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: January 10, 2014, 07:37:32 PM »

I took off Project M and tried it on the normal Brawl thing, Using an SD Card.
    Didn't work. :< Meh, would have been a nice thing to try.
    Having a decent Dark Sonic.
    As for Project M, you should give it a shot.
    It's like... normal Melee, but as Brawl.
    However, they nuttered some of my favorite Characters.
    But they made it easier to chain grab with Ice Climbers. So... :>

Kai Vincent
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: January 10, 2014, 08:41:37 PM »

I took off Project M and tried it on the normal Brawl thing, Using an SD Card.
    Didn't work. :< Meh, would have been a nice thing to try.
    Having a decent Dark Sonic.
    As for Project M, you should give it a shot.
    It's like... normal Melee, but as Brawl.
    However, they nuttered some of my favorite Characters.
    But they made it easier to chain grab with Ice Climbers. So... :>
    WHAT?! It didn't work? How on... Wait... Did you download KTH's textures first? They are vital to the correct functioning of the moveset, also not altering any file, just copying it to the SD Card. That is way too strange... The mod didn't work. I've had people telling me how satisfied they are with the mod.
    As for Project: M... I have Melee here... And... I never really enjoyed it. I have it cause my mom bought it like 10 years ago, and my bro is the one who really loved it. We got Brawl thanks to my bro as well.
    Anyway... Sad news hearing that the mod didn't work. Try everything you can to make it so. But yeah...... Strange. On my account, I just accommodate KTH's Dark Sonic textures to every Ganondorf texture space (FitGanon00.pac & .pcs, i.e.), and then copy the moveset from my .rar to the folder in the SD Card... Well, yeah. I encourage you to keep trying : ) maybe something'll turn up : )

Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: January 11, 2014, 10:59:14 PM »

Bleh. So much work for one Texture. e.e I'll pass on that.
    But thank you, anyway.

Kai Vincent
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: February 04, 2014, 10:18:07 PM »

Ladies N' Gents (AND OTHERS XD), one more update! Oh, yes! One more! I've fixed the AppealS, and changed the AttackS4S and all related to it, taking them back to Ganondorf's original ones. Also, the AttackHi4 and all related to it have seen a small change. I've also added a new AppealHi. Due to lack of time, I won't be able to upload it with caps until tomorrow, but do wait for it. Here are some images taken from my lappy:

(AppealHi is "Shadow Over Wario V1"'s SpecialSpear motion when charging the Chaos Spear. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34255 )

(AttackHi4 is "SMBZ Mario moveset V2.2 (Final Version)"'s AttackHi4 scaled and trans'd to fit Dark Sonic. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19854 )

Post Merge: February 05, 2014, 06:00:27 PM
    Ok, everyone. NEW UPDATE! : D It's done! After fixing errors and updating certain animations, I present to you the 2nd update. Updated:

AppealHi

(Credit to Leon Exodio, SonicBrawler, calikingz01 & ShadowWolf for Shadow over Wario V1)

AttackHi4

(It looks ridiculous in the pic, but it looks better in-game)
    Note: The hitbox is effective only after his feet are going back after the kick. Basically: Kick hits after Dark Sonic's makes him turn upside down. I've no idea how to fix it.

AttackAirLw

(SpecialLwAir shortened)

Download will be up shortly.
    « Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 07:33:37 PM by KingOfChaos » Logged

Kai Vincent
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: July 06, 2014, 07:29:10 PM »

To all interested: I am now working on a new update that fixed the AttackHi4 hitbox error, modified Specials (SpecialN now with original animation made by me, and SpecialLw now a corkscrew kick), and a new Win motion (composed of Ganondorf's regular SpecialN animation and a Wait animation while I think of something better). Download and caps... Hopefully tomorrow. Keep checking back!

Post Merge: July 06, 2014, 11:34:54 PM
    Ok, here's today's BIG update:

New animation for Dark Sonic's "Darklord Punch" (why not?)

A better side kick. I'd say.

New animation for Dark Sonic's "Twisted Screwdriver" (again, why not?)

Plus more updates that I will capture tomorrow. Good night! (It's 11:34 P.M. over here)

Post Merge: July 07, 2014, 04:46:56 PM
    To all of those who read the update yesterday, bad news: Apparently, PAC size can be an issue here too (I think). After being done, I realized the MotionEtc file went from 4MB to 4.81MB, and when I tried playing Brawl with said updated moveset, it crashed every time. I'm sorry to disappoint, and I wish I knew how to make it stop crashing Wiis. If anybody knows a solution or is willing to look into it, I'll gladly credit you or even collab. I don't know what to do. Sorry.

-류죵훈-
    « Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 04:46:56 PM by Ryu Jionghun (류죵훈) » Logged

Kai Vincent
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: July 19, 2014, 08:59:45 PM »

Small update: If anyone knows, I need this info checked on: I just now decided to try out compressing the MotionEtc.pac. I used LZ77, but kept it as a .pac, but I do need to mention I read that after compressing with LZ77, I must save as .pcs. I had my doubts, given the fact that Motion files have to be .pac (to my knowledge), but this one guy I read got it working, though he didn't specify if he used LZ77, ExtendedLZ77 (I think it was ExtendedLZ77, can't quite remember), or the other one that I didn't even read (God, I'm silly). I would highly appreciate, and gladly credit, whoever confirms it before I try it out myself. If not, and you already found a way to fix it, contact me. I'm hoping to try it out tomorrow, though who knows. Just hoping it'll do.
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 09:00:47 PM by Ryu Jionghun (류죵훈) » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: