Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lucas PSA  (Read 3397 times)
Fuji
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: September 25, 2009, 04:33:55 PM »

hey. i'm somehow working on a Sawada Tsunayoshi Lucas,but i am not that good with this stuff,so i have some questions, what to do

i want to change his B moves into moving boosts,which dont attack. it should be like lucas can fly and attack out of the fly. the attacks should shoot himself into the reverse direction and if its posslible the attacks should loop so, that i can fly in the direction as long as i press the button.

my big problem is lucas's down B attack. i don't know how to destroy the psi magnet graphic, also i want his neutral B being ja charge attack. he will shoot ha big fireball. which should be X Burner. the best grapic for it would be samus's final smash,but thats not possible,but the grapfic isnt important. the attack should be like fighter kirby's neutral B charge attack, just with longer charge times.
ah, and the down B and up B on ground wont be the boost attack, but something else.

i already worked on some things but the Special attacks are at now a little to much for me

i would be really great if i will even just get a little help, for what to do. thanks
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 04:37:37 PM by Fuji » Logged

SnesS
Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 05:49:17 PM »

first of all: talk to kirby246 about the magnet. his page should be avatar ness
second: the psi magnet animation is PERFECT for Xburner. he's already sticking out a hand.
third: neutral B should switch btw hard and soft flames. have u played the katekyo game? (not hyper dream battle, the second one) Tsuna has an attack that lets him use hard flames, and when he attacks close up he freezes you. so what im say is that pressing B would let you change to hard flames, meaning stronger attacks (like 5% more damage than soft flames) and a smash attack would freeze you

Fuji
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 04:24:24 AM »

i tought  the psi magnet animation as the x burner,too.about the freezing.i just watched the anime and i thought the freezing should just be zero point breaktrough and just one attack and i wanted the down B attack on ground being zero point breakthrough custom, which makes him stronger and faster,if he absorbs projectiles like samus's beam or such. about what move will be which attack ,its very likely your ideas are better, i even noticed right now, i dont know what Up B opn ground would be which attack. i thought as it as zero point breakthhrough custom, but then he couldnt use it in air. at this point i should try thinking about it.
ah, by the way, does someone know the bone for lucas's forhead?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: