Heavy Training Gear
Industrial Explorer Outfit
Jungle Combat Gear
Sith Stalker Armor
Sith Warrior Armor A (Red)
Sith Warrior Armor B (Blue)
Sith Warrior Armor C (Black)

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Author Topic: Starkiller PSA-Moveset Complete Screenshots Coming Soon!  (Read 36033 times)
Omniscient X
Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: August 24, 2011, 05:41:45 PM »

Glad to see the hype is through the roof!!  Optimus's Cannon is now getting a vertex will post pics when I'm done  Happy Face
    -Omni

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #46 on: August 25, 2011, 08:17:09 AM »

Checked the image and it looks cool, but I think you should work on the vertex as much as you can to avoid texture stretching. A really good vertex can be ruined if it's unable to receive proper texturing.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: August 25, 2011, 05:23:05 PM »

Very true but I'd like to focus on the PSA as well, however I'm willing to revisit the vertexing part.  So Person/"." what parts do you need to be fixed and how should they be fixed? Be as specific as possible.
    -Omni

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: August 25, 2011, 05:33:56 PM »

i need the shoulders redone, since i need to texture half red and half blue and blahblah, also, maybe the head, the polugons just above the eyes show some gray, and since i could find what part was the mask, i made a dot in the texture, which also affected said part, and make the body less round

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
    PM if you add?

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: August 29, 2011, 05:29:14 PM »

Meh PSA has been making good progress when I find the time to work on it and I'm also doing some vertexing as well on some other characters and I will soon get that "retro" Thor vertex done so that people can really fully experience the Thor PSA.  In the meantime I'm working on a couple dragon vertexes  Shocked Shocked and some movesets to go with them.

So if any of you have a cool dragon or something you'd like vertexed request it here with a pic and if I really like it and think I can base a moveset off of it then I'll do it!!  AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Happy Face
    -Omni

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: August 30, 2011, 03:44:15 PM »

Meh PSA has been making good progress when I find the time to work on it and I'm also doing some vertexing as well on some other characters and I will soon get that "retro" Thor vertex done so that people can really fully experience the Thor PSA.  In the meantime I'm working on a couple dragon vertexes  Shocked Shocked and some movesets to go with them.

So if any of you have a cool dragon or something you'd like vertexed request it here with a pic and if I really like it and think I can base a moveset off of it then I'll do it!!  AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Happy Face
    -Omni

well pokemon has some pretty good dragons and all of them could work very well over yoshi since there is winged yoshis  you would just need to vertex the wings xD
    first Flygon

second kyurem

third haxorus

any of them would work over yosh small arms and they have tails and wings can be used if vertexed yoshis wings Tongue
    « Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 03:50:47 PM by Carnage » Logged

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: September 11, 2011, 03:24:07 PM »

Well I love the suggestions although I've just been making a couple vertexs I also have been PSAing Optimus and he's very close to a v.1 but Dot isn't done with the texture yet and for some reason I don't think he's going to finish it so if anybody has any texturing experience PM me or post here so I can send you the model for texturing.

Until that time I'm ready to start on a new project so suggest PSA's you'd like done try to be creative and include things as special abilities I'll pick the ones I like and then put it to a vote on a poll so that I can start a new project!! All Suggestions Welcome!! I'll even do a vertex as long as someone is there to texture it!!  Happy Face Happy Face
    -Omni

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: September 11, 2011, 03:55:21 PM »

Well I love the suggestions although I've just been making a couple vertexs I also have been PSAing Optimus and he's very close to a v.1 but Dot isn't done with the texture yet and for some reason I don't think he's going to finish it so if anybody has any texturing experience PM me or post here so I can send you the model for texturing.

Until that time I'm ready to start on a new project so suggest PSA's you'd like done try to be creative and include things as special abilities I'll pick the ones I like and then put it to a vote on a poll so that I can start a new project!! All Suggestions Welcome!! I'll even do a vertex as long as someone is there to texture it!!  Happy Face Happy Face
    -Omni
    so you want a psa  i have two sugestions  first since sdooms  isnt gonna make any psa soon maybe making a groundon psa over bowser since bowser has 0 psas :S that would be nice and he has a special ability  that is drough wich makes a sunny day and increases fire attacks damage xD  or another pokemon you got electabuzz over diddy kong(almost 0 psas) and gardevoir over zelda and gengar over wario but ppl say wario is very hard to work with.

Also we have  Teen gohan over pit vertex needs a psa.

cant think of anything else  right now

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: September 11, 2011, 04:01:38 PM »

i dont think that gohan texture is that great but the adult version looks great have you seen it

I personally think wolverine or deadpool would be cool thats just me "or that other psa" aka the inspiration lol

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: September 14, 2011, 07:23:57 PM »

I'm definetly going for a Sith Lord PSA probably Galen Marek/Starkiller bout time he got a decent vertex/PSA.
    -Omni

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: September 19, 2011, 05:44:04 PM »

*Bump*
    Vote for costumes and suggest Force Powers you'd like to see in the moveset, Force Lightning is a must!!! Smiley Smiley
    -Omni

C.Q.C.
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: September 20, 2011, 11:24:52 PM »

I love the sith lord idea!! This is going to be epicc!!! I would like to see Starkiller have Force Push and Force lightning and Force Repulse!  Hope this project goes well!

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: September 20, 2011, 11:27:38 PM »

Glad to see some hype forming, and Starkiller's N-B is Force Lightning his Side-B is Force Wave (an advanced version of Force Push) and his D-Smash is Force Repulse! Still working on a complete moveset that is BALANCED and has the kind of "jedi" feel to it. 

Keep suggesting moveset ideas and/or Force Powers you'd like to see Starkiller wielding in the upcoming PSA!!
    -Omni

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: September 21, 2011, 06:17:40 AM »

im not sure if he did this or not but if he did then could he combine moves like adding force lightning to him light sabre/saber or charge his light saber with force lightning like how travis touchdown does in no more heroes

just a suggestion idk if it is good or not

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: September 21, 2011, 05:13:15 PM »

A great suggestion and yes that is correct as well he does charge it with force lightning and that too is in the moveset already!  I'll update soon with what I have and begin vertexing when I feel voting has reached a peak.
    -Omni

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6
    Print
    Jump to: