Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: trouble downloading audio  (Read 985 times)
black_steal
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: August 07, 2011, 11:22:32 PM »

Yo um....well i'll get straight to the point my computer isn't letting me download brstm files for some reason i got the stage "non stop brawl cat" and i was gona get the nyan cat song for it but wen i get to media fire it just says "your download is starting" and nothing happens i've reset the internet and everything and i even tried other audio files but they wont download so would it be possible to put it in a .rar folder or with the nyan cat stage in a folder?

thx

In the VIP section straight relaxed, DJ playin my favorite tracks, waitress asks "wat can i bring u?" i said "the most expensive thing on the menu!"

Enigmatic
Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 03:30:46 AM »

Are you sure you just can't download brstms's? It should be something like not being able to download anything. Mediafire probably just has alot of traffic or something. Try again later. There is no reason for just one filetype to not be dl-able.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

black_steal
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 09:09:52 AM »

yeah i got it down here at work but now i have another problem lol i added a bunch of characters and the nyan.brstm and the megaman x intro.brstm and renamed them to the stage but it freezes wen i go to a stage sooo i'm gona go through and check them out unless anyone else has the solution i'm running riivo

thx

In the VIP section straight relaxed, DJ playin my favorite tracks, waitress asks "wat can i bring u?" i said "the most expensive thing on the menu!"

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: