Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 16, 2012, 01:54:53 AM #1065 Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 01:59:14 AM by Vyse
Quote from: Infernape99 on January 16, 2012, 12:34:10 AM
if im correct i think somebody said that it cant be removed...
but why would you not like an award?

Incorrect. Rydia/Kit asked for her KC:MM Server Host pin removed, and Miacis did it without a problem.

I do like the award. Thing is, you can't select the order of how the awards are displayed. Therefore, I don't want it there.

Quote from: Miacis on January 16, 2012, 01:44:58 AM
I don't really plan on making a new list for every award that people don't want for some godforsaken reason.
But since you asked so nicely, I took a bit of time just to make sure it does not appear next to your posts. ;)

Thanks a lot, Miacis! ;)

Vyse edit: removed off-topic stuff

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 16, 2012, 01:54:53 AM
Incorrect. Rydia/Kit asked for her KC:MM Server Host pin removed, and Miacis did it without a problem.

I do like the award. Thing is, you can't select the order of how the awards are displayed. Therefore, I don't want it there.

Mmm..  i see now sorry i dint know that.... :-[
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99 on January 16, 2012, 01:59:21 AM
Mmm..  i see now sorry i dint know that.... :-[

It's all good.. you don't have to apologize, lol.

Though, maybe once they figure out a way for a user to be able to select the order or what awards show as display (for people that have more than five) I wouldn't mind at all.

January 16, 2012, 02:03:27 AM #1068 Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 02:05:37 AM by Miacis
Guys ... no bickering in the thread of the shiny trinkets of happiness. >.>
Edit : Oh, ok. Apparently it's solved.

QuoteIncorrect. Rydia/Kit asked for her KC:MM Server Host pin removed, and Miacis did it without a problem.
Well, it's almost a different sort of award altogether.

There are some pins that work like "achievements" like most BV ones, tutorial writer, good citizen, etc... where when you reach the goal, I add you to the membersgroup, and I just update them once every 1-2 weeks. I don't really like removing these awards from people because I know I'm going to re-give it to them on the next update ... >.>
And then there are "position pins" that are only given when someone gets a position, and lost when that person quits said position, like Server Host, Tech Support, KCMM Team, etc... It's not "updated" frequently, as I only give/remove them when I'm told to do so (basically).

Hope it clarified things a bit ...

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 16, 2012, 02:01:52 AM
Though, maybe once they figure out a way for a user to be able to select the order or what awards show as display (for people that have more than five) I wouldn't mind at all.
I may have a little idea to do that easily enough ... I'll ask Vyse and picano what they think about it.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

January 16, 2012, 02:06:45 AM #1069 Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 01:58:39 AM by Vyse
Quote from: Miacis on January 16, 2012, 01:44:58 AM
The basic conditions are :
- It has "Shadow" somewhere in its name.
- It has something to do with the Shadow the Hedgehog character, be it the texture, the model, etc...
(And I just gave a pretty obvious hint for avoiding to get the Shadow pin. >.>)
Okay. Believe it or not, I kinda want the Shadow pin. Heh.

Vyse edit: removed off-topic stuff


*see's crap storm* o-o

>.>
<.<

I just wrote a tutorial

Ok great, here's your award.

>.>
<.<

*leaves*


Quote from: Nanobuds on January 17, 2012, 04:59:07 PM
i have 20k downloads :)
You are now Famous. ~
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

only need 78 more downloads to be oficially famous ^^
boohahaha

I'm just under 5000 more downloads until 20k for me :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Oizen™ on January 17, 2012, 01:31:48 AM

>.>
<.<

I just wrote a tutorial

Ok great, here's your award.

>.>
<.<

*leaves*

I actually saw your tutorial, before you posted this and I wonder hmm how come he doesn't have the tutorial award? So, this made me lol.

Well, while we're all at it, I'm 3000 away from getting the Renowned Hacker award.


A quick question about the  KCMM Veteran award
Does it include posts from off topic, or otherwise?

Quote from: Vamayrotic on January 18, 2012, 07:20:44 PM
A quick question about the  KCMM Veteran award
Does it include posts from off topic, or otherwise?
Nope.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.