Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


For the most part it should be handed out.

People who got it had one of the following:
-)Had hacks that werent crap
-)Name's appeared constantly


People who didn't get it
-)Nameless people who dont seem to post often, who have changed their username.
-)People I possibly missed

if you still need it post here :v

December 13, 2011, 11:37:17 PM #766 Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 11:42:37 PM by Miacis Ballard
74 innocent users have been cursed by the Shadow pin. ~

Also, forget what Oizen just said.
Everyone has it.
EVERYONE. O_O
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on December 13, 2011, 11:37:17 PM
74 innocent users have been cursed by the Shadow pin. ~

Also, forget what Oizen just said.
Everyone has it.
EVERYONE. O_O
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g9WjcGdxuM

sorry, had to xD

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151


To people who have a certain amount of awards.

Not sure how many though.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on December 14, 2011, 01:33:01 AM
To people who have a certain amount of awards.

Not sure how many though.
10 would be a fair number :-\

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Can i get one of that shadow the pinhog?

I got a shadow hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24165&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Oizen™ on December 14, 2011, 01:29:32 AM

How should we pass out this one?
Last.

Quote from: Infernape99 on December 14, 2011, 02:00:57 AM
Can i get one of that shadow the pinhog?

I got a shadow hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24165&Moderated=All&facebook=true
... Did you just made that hack, just to get the award ? -_o
(Are you masochistic ? )
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I can proudly say I don't have the pretty shadow the pinhog.

I want the ninja award tho... probably not gonna get it for the # of posts thing, like the veteran award.

i say change the requirements fot the pinhog reward because at the moment the qualifiactions on getting the award has to many loopholes

these should be the new requiremnets:

-must have model ipmported/vertexed shadow...not just textured him
-shadow model/vertex must get atleast 50 downloads


for those that already have the pin for texturing let them keep it but for future references they need these things fulfilled
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Honestly, I was gonna do a Donkey Kong with Shadow's head, but I don't want that pin....


If I do this, can I not get it?


Quote from: GBC on December 14, 2011, 03:48:33 AM
-shadow model/vertex must get atleast 50 downloads
Problem with that.
Lots of people love to download Shadow, so they'll easily get 50 downloads on the Shadow hack.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on December 14, 2011, 03:51:05 AM
Problem with that.
Lots of people love to download Shadow, so they'll easily get 50 downloads on the Shadow hack.

....hmmm...100 then?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Spex130 on December 14, 2011, 03:50:44 AM
Honestly, I was gonna do a Donkey Kong with Shadow's head, but I don't want that pin....


If I do this, can I not get it?

Calamitas beat you too it.

Quote from: GBC on December 14, 2011, 03:48:33 AM
i say change the requirements fot the pinhog reward because at the moment the qualifiactions on getting the award has to many loopholes

these should be the new requiremnets:

-must have model ipmported/vertexed shadow...not just textured him
-shadow model/vertex must get atleast 50 downloads


for those that already have the pin for texturing let them keep it but for future references they need these things fulfilled

You have to understand, no sane person wants the Shadow the pinhog reward D:


Quote from: Oizen™ on December 14, 2011, 04:09:53 AM

You have to understand, no sane person wants the Shadow the pinhog reward D:

Most of the forum isn't sane.