Which bosses would you replace

Started by SmashFan127, August 09, 2011, 01:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I would replace...

Ridley and Meta Ridley with Orochi and True Orochi from Okami
Galleom with the Spider Queen from Okami

That's all I have so far.
It's Vash the Stampede! He's comin' our way! He's comin'!


Doesn't that make it "Nine of a Kind"?
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Replace Tabuu with Yami. Or Chuck Norris.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: Who dun took Louis' name? on August 09, 2011, 01:26:48 AM
Replace Tabuu with Yami. Or Chuck Norris.

Yami is a good idea, to be honest.
It's Vash the Stampede! He's comin' our way! He's comin'!

Yami's models from okami are unusable, unless we merge all of the models once the importer is complete.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on August 09, 2011, 01:59:07 AM
Yami's models from okami are unusable, unless we merge all of the models once the importer is complete.

the same would go for other Okami bosses
It's Vash the Stampede! He's comin' our way! He's comin'!

Quote from: Roo on August 09, 2011, 01:20:43 AM
All bosses as Flandre

'Nuff said.

^^^ This on intense  :srs:
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

August 09, 2011, 05:24:14 AM #8 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 05:56:31 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: Roo on August 09, 2011, 01:20:43 AM
All bosses as Flandre

'Nuff said.
Eh... That would be boring as heck, if all of them were the same? Besides, wouldn't you want to CONTROL such a destructive character, rather then her being an NPC?

...

That's what I thought. :P

Anyway...

I would replace someone with Zero Two... Maybe not Tabuu, nah, it would be more fun to have more then one final boss type to fight against... Maybe Galleom or Doun?

Edit:
Actually... I had an interesting idea... Maybe all bosses, other then Tabuu, could be replaced with Nintendo final bosses? (And maybe a MGS and Sonic final boss).

Then for Tabuu... He can get buffed greatly, still beatable, but much harder... Somewhat like Marx Soul. (Only harder.)

He would have buffs like, faster teleporting. Offwaves being six rings, rather then three.

The only move that wouldn't need a buff... Would be his chains, that is broken enough as is, but the goal would be to make his other moves about that level of power.

This whole set up would be similar to the True Arena from KSSU, although this might be more cruel... Since all the bosses would be on par with Rayquaza late in Intense mode... Maybe as a bit of forgiveness, it could have five Heart Containers, like two player mode... Or five Max Tomatoes.
XD

The list could be like this... (When model importing is done.)

Petey Piranha, hm... Maybe a Mario RPG final boss, be it from SMRPG, the Paper Mario games. Or the Mario and Luigi games... Or heck, maybe King Boo from Luigi's Mansion.
XD

Rayquaza... Well, there are no Pokemon final bosses that would work... Maybe Arceus? While not bad, he would be like... Testing the Brawler's power, and if they can indeed face off against Tabuu's new found power.

Porky... Well... He might not need a change honestly, other then buffs, and a stage representing where you really fight him in Mother 3. Unless you wanted to add Giygas, but... Not sure how that fight would even work.

Ridley... Hm... Maybe Mother Brain? That would be neat.

Meta Ridley, Galleom, Master and Crazy hand, and Duon... Well, I'm not sure what they should be. I'll just list a good bit of bosses.

There should be, a Kirby final boss, a LOZ final boss, the DKCR final boss, or Wario Land, or Fire Emblem final boss, Metal Gear Rex, and some Sonic final boss...

Well, there's my long idea...

Are there any moveset mods for bosses yet?

Well, the 1-P mode doesn't seem to get much love. :(
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on August 09, 2011, 05:49:37 AM
Are there any moveset mods for bosses yet?

Well, the 1-P mode doesn't seem to get much love. :(

Actually, razanak7 was working on a Boss Pack that included several modded bosses.

One such boss was actually Bongo Bongo, which was made by vertexing Donkey Kong. XD

It was an interesting idea, but I have no idea what happened to it.

Quote from: SmashFan127 on August 09, 2011, 01:11:21 AM
I would replace...

Ridley and Meta Ridley with Orochi and True Orochi from Okami

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I would replace Rayquaza with a Gundam... maybe Rx-78-2 gundam. or the ZAKU II Char the Red Custom one =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I'd replace Duon with either Metal Gear REX or Metal Gear RAY. Seriously, you get Snake in the Halberd and you don't have an MGS boss?

Rushed SSE was rushed.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Quote from: Francis on August 09, 2011, 12:19:17 PM
I'd replace Duon with either Metal Gear REX or Metal Gear RAY. Seriously, you get Snake in the Halberd and you don't have an MGS boss?

Rushed SSE was rushed.
Well, this idea fits in with that list I made. :P

Quote from: Francis on August 09, 2011, 12:19:17 PM
I'd replace Duon with either Metal Gear REX or Metal Gear RAY. Seriously, you get Snake in the Halberd and you don't have an MGS boss?

Rushed SSE was rushed.

This x1000.

Also, I would replace Galleom with.......  wow it's hard to come up with a good FE boss to use.

Iodun is overrated when it comes to difficulty, Medeus is my first pick but has no model of any kind despite having updated character design, and I can't think of any FE boss that is a giant beast/dragon.

Boss files haven't been figured out yet. I THOUGHT I found the damage values in a MiscData file inside EnmXXXXX.brres, but I never tested it.