Which bosses would you replace

Started by SmashFan127, August 09, 2011, 01:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'd probably, like, replace Galleom or Ridley with the Fusion Dragon from Golden Sun.

I would replace Tabuu with Eggman or Eggman Nega :3
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd replace:
- Galeom with Dullahan from Golden Sun
- Ridley with the Metroid Queen from Metroid Other M
- Porky with Zant from Twilight Princess
- Rayquaza with Model W from Mega Man ZX
and some others.

There are so many cool bosses that could be used '-'
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 09, 2011, 01:36:32 PM
There are so many cool bosses that could be used '-'
Quite indeed... Lets hope someday the code for bosses can be cracked.

And then a PSA like program to edit them is made...

Tabuu seemed so random for the final boss.

I'd replace him with Arceus.

Now that would be epic ;)
VBrawl Main: Meta Knight
Brawl- Mains: Falco/Lucario
Favorite PSAs: Fighter Kirby/Shadow/Zero

Quote from: Lightning Edge on August 09, 2011, 03:31:49 PM
Tabuu seemed so random for the final boss.

I'd replace him with Arceus.

Now that would be epic ;)
Still, for a final boss... Something sorta original was sorta needed... But Arceus as a big boss would be badass... As for his theme...
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/317743
I'd say this without the intro. :P

Gruntilda and the Hag 1 need to be in there somewhere.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Arceus would be indeed a badace final boss.

I think that the whole SSE was a little too original for my tastes.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


August 09, 2011, 03:44:49 PM #24 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 03:45:57 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: br3compactor on August 09, 2011, 03:41:18 PM
Arceus would be indeed a badace final boss.

I think that the whole SSE was a little too original for my tastes.
Hm... This IS true... It needed more... Well... Nintendo in it...

I mean, in someways, Tabuu was alright, but... There was already SO much original stuff... And not near enough Nintendo...

Arceus would be a great boss, but maybe not final... I'd say he would be there to test if you're really the one who can stop the real final boss... Who or whatever that would be.
Plus that would be a great place to use that song I posted. =P

Quote from: br3compactor on August 09, 2011, 03:41:18 PM
Arceus would be indeed a badace final boss.

I think that the whole SSE was a little too original for my tastes.

Not the issue. There were 2 issues with SSE.

1. The Kirby characters had way too much screen time compared to others. It screams of biased and they steal the spotlight too much.

2. The great maze.

Tabuu is fine because an original character is the best choice for a final boss, and I don't like Arceus since he wasn't designed with Balance and Sensibility in mind, like most Sonic fan characters.

The great maze was a waste of time and space honestly.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on August 10, 2011, 01:13:03 AM
Not the issue. There were 2 issues with SSE.

1. The Kirby characters had way too much screen time compared to others. It screams of biased and they steal the spotlight too much.

2. The great maze.

Tabuu is fine because an original character is the best choice for a final boss, and I don't like Arceus since he wasn't designed with Balance and Sensibility in mind, like most Sonic fan characters.

The great maze was a waste of time and space honestly.
^ agree'd
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'd still vote for Yami
It's Vash the Stampede! He's comin' our way! He's comin'!

hmm bosses?

Well I'd love to see some representation of the zelda series vaitti or skull kid would be interesting ideas in my opinion. Hell I'd be happy with even zant or one of the end bosses from the oracles games. I didn't really like how they had both meta ridly and ridly I love ridly but I hate how they had both in, and they wern't even that true to the metroid series...
I mean no weapon use at all just fire balls and tail moves...
It wouldv'e been interesting as well if nintendo used bosses from games such as sin and punishment or golden sun <.<
medusa from kid icarus wouldv'e been a pretty scarry boss if they added her XD

That's all i can think of for now but I'm sure there are more...
*Goes to look at trophies in brawl for more ideas*


Giygas would be the greatest boss fight ever. If you could comprehend it.
It hurts, Ness...
.....Ness...
Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness.....