Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3
Author Topic: #93 haunter v1 released  (Read 16531 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 10:31:35 AM »

i finally gave up on the moveable hitbox for wow and made a version for ground and air ground works but air is doing weird things with momentum so i just need to fix that and the fs and hes done.   i also decided to make my own recolor pack seeing as hes almost done will post pics when i can info in op
    great news for the momentum  not to be wierd i found out  that undefined(10) makes moves descent with gravity if thats what you want if you want him to stay still in the air i know  how two  and dont forget  for charging shadow ball pervent certain moves 0-2 so he doesnt slid while charging and good luck with the FS  i couldnt figure it out and for recolours there must be a shiny one xD and maybe team colours?

turbobear
    Mega Kitten

GONNA GO GET THE THING!!!

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: August 12, 2011, 03:33:40 PM »

great news for the momentum  not to be wierd i found out  that undefined(10) makes moves descent with gravity if thats what you want if you want him to stay still in the air i know  how two  and dont forget  for charging shadow ball pervent certain moves 0-2 so he doesnt slid while charging and good luck with the FS  i couldnt figure it out and for recolours there must be a shiny one xD and maybe team colours?
    Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face
    FINAL SMASH WORKS!!!.... *ahem* thanks for the undefined 10 discovery i have it as close to special fall as i can get it.  he is basically done now just want to do some editing of his animations and balancing then i will release the FINAL version.   what i have so far is in the op so balancing feedback is always appreciated

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: August 12, 2011, 05:02:11 PM »

Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face
    FINAL SMASH WORKS!!!.... *ahem* thanks for the undefined 10 discovery i have it as close to special fall as i can get it.  he is basically done now just want to do some editing of his animations and balancing then i will release the FINAL version.   what i have so far is in the op so balancing feedback is always appreciated
    haunter V1 is nice indeed  i love the air dodje animation it looks epic lol also just curius what was the problem in the FS that made oponents get intangible? just curius what it was since someday that might happen to me xD

turbobear
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: August 12, 2011, 05:27:41 PM »

haunter V1 is nice indeed  i love the air dodje animation it looks epic lol also just curius what was the problem in the FS that made oponents get intangible? just curius what it was since someday that might happen to me xD
    thanks.  as for the fs i have absolutely no idea lol i think it was either something in the specials tab or a hard codeing issue because when i copied the original fs code and just added a few hitboxes it worked... but i would like to know why it did that because it could be a fun effect if it could be turned on/off

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: August 13, 2011, 04:45:32 AM »

wierd so you copy pasted to another place and it worked  well what matters is that it worked now we only need the Csp Css BP names and etc for haunter since he even has recolours and i think V1 is good enough to be on the vault xD

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #20 on: August 13, 2011, 10:26:10 PM »

wierd so you copy pasted to another place and it worked  well what matters is that it worked now we only need the Csp Css BP names and etc for haunter since he even has recolours and i think V1 is good enough to be on the vault xD

I see what you did there ...

for Carnage  Wink

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: August 14, 2011, 02:53:29 AM »

I see what you did there ...

for Carnage  Wink

those look amazing thanks xD

ikhezu
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: August 15, 2011, 02:01:18 PM »

i recently downloaded and tried this PSA, i really like it i have to say.
    il play more with it and say what needs changing. but for now i want to say i really like the side smash scary face and the neutral air move self-destruct.

ikhezu
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: August 15, 2011, 03:00:56 PM »

what i like :
    his side smash
    his neutral and side aerials
    his neutral a
    his down tilt
    his up tilt
    his down B special
    his up B special

what i dont like :

his down smash:
    it has a delay before it hits, i dont like that.

his up smash :
    it has an odd hitbox, it should hit enemies who are close enough from the sides.

his B special :
    it needs to do a ping and a sparkle on each charge level. also, i needs to keep a charge. like how samus can charge her lazer, doge out of it, and continue charging it for last time.

his side B special :
    i really dont like this, would rather you change this to something else, maybe to confuse ray, a mewtwo PSA has this.

his side tilts :
    these punches dont link very well, and even if it does, it doesnt look good. all these elements are too flashy. change it to psywave, that would suit him alot more.

his up aerial :
    its also an odd move, why not make it ominous wind? it would be like game&watches up aerial but with more wind effects! its a lot more suitable then his current move.

his down aerial :
    this move has such a small hitbox, not to mention that summoning a thunder bolt like that looks really odd... change it to curse, it would be a simple dark move.

his dash attack :
    it is also delayed... i can go past the opponent and miss him because of the animation...
    why not change it to shadow claw? it would be cooler. then this awkward spinning animation.

other observations :
    -his up B is good, but a full on teleportation like zelda/sheik would be a lot better.
    -his down B special on the ground has a slightly awkward animation.

thats all, i hope you take my post into consideration when developing version 2!

turbobear
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: August 15, 2011, 06:35:39 PM »

^^ thanks for the feedback im not sure if i will make a v2 or not as im already onto another project on olimar.  if your having trouble hitting with some of the moves you may just need to get used to the timing, also the down smash has lag because i can deal poison damage which can get out of hand very quickly if it is spamable and yes some animations are weird...im learning

ikhezu
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: August 15, 2011, 06:50:12 PM »

yeah, you're very good at this actually, i really like this PSA.
    but why work on another project if your not done with this one?
    i dont get why people make some PSA's and stop half way through, this PSA has a lot of potential.
    just a bit of polish, trial and error, and patience. and this PSA will become the top downloaded PSA on metakngiht!

please continue this PSA before you make another one. or at least dont take on other projects until you are completely done with them.

thank you.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #26 on: August 15, 2011, 08:17:06 PM »

u guys can use the CSPs i made in the download, just give a Collab... or  credit if u dont want to collab me Tongue

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: August 16, 2011, 03:34:09 AM »

yeah, you're very good at this actually, i really like this PSA.
    but why work on another project if your not done with this one?
    i dont get why people make some PSA's and stop half way through, this PSA has a lot of potential.
    just a bit of polish, trial and error, and patience. and this PSA will become the top downloaded PSA on metakngiht!

please continue this PSA before you make another one. or at least dont take on other projects until you are completely done with them.

thank you.
    everyone does what they fell like doing if turbobear fells  he wants to start a project on olimar just let him  becuase one day if he wants he can make haunter V2 and i like the attacks  the only one needing maybe a little touch is side B the rest of the moves you said i think they are well done and balanced so you wanted a spammable down smash everyone would be at 100 in like two or three complete hits :S thats why its hard to land and side tilt is hard to get all three hits but  its a fun move xD

Fedora Warrior
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: August 16, 2011, 04:34:06 AM »

Haunter is my roommate's favorite pokemon.  I'm sure he'll be pleased when he wakes up tomorrow and I show him this PSA.  It's very well done.  Nice work!

I don't care if you had an all-night gaming session the night before. The answer on your Biology Test is a "Leech," not a "Metroid."

ikhezu
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: August 16, 2011, 05:56:35 AM »

im not trying to offend anybody, im suggesting that he work on huantar more.
    i really like this PSA.
    about the down smash, maybe he could reduce the animation lag at least, because its too long.
    the move isnt even that strong either, this move isnt particularly hard to get away from. so it isnt an easily spammable move.

and i learned how to do the down aerial thunder, its actually a good move!

@carnage
    im not dissing his work or anything, i do love this PSA. im just giving my suggestions for making it better.

Pages:  1 [2] 3
    Print
    Jump to: