Personal library of 2500+ BRSTMs

Started by Soneek, August 20, 2011, 04:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No problem. If anyone views this thread, yes I know all of my links are broken right now. BCM is down atm and that's what hosts my brstms.

I wonder if the site is broken because a random company done something to it >_>

(It's just a guess. I only made the guess because the site had mp3s in it.)

It's something with the parent host, but I don't know all of the details. All we can do is be patient about it.

Sorry about necroposting, but this is something I'm finally getting back into. Open for song requests, just let me know what the song is, and how you want it looped.

December 22, 2011, 04:49:43 AM #19 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 04:50:45 AM by ShadowMarth
oh hey i found it XD
Thanks again for the song
I have another1 i would like done but i dont wana bumbard you.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Lol go ahead. I'll be up for a little while so I'll loop whatever you need ASAP.


You take requests? =D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtvNZdIwWjc

Make it loop as you wish. Many thanks!  :happy:
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

That's weird that I just noticed this...I got you tonight after I get back. If you need anything else, let me know so I can do them all in one shot. :P

No one else voted in the poll?
wat
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 06, 2012, 02:32:53 PM #25 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 02:36:06 PM by Soneek
The music section isn't that popular I guess. Damn I wish I didn't forgot my headphones at home.

Soul Calibur V Battle & Menu Themes


Quote from: Soneek on February 06, 2012, 02:32:53 PM
The music section isn't that popular I guess.
Sad, but true :oshi:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


How many requests for regular songs?