Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LORD VOLDEMORT JOINS THE BRAWL (Ganon PSA, Model, Texture)  (Read 6753 times)
WireFrame
Advanced Kitten

IT'S OVER 2328!!!

View Profile Awards
« on: August 28, 2011, 10:46:24 AM »

VOLDEMORT

I appoligize in advance for the large and low quality pics.

I was surprised that noone had created a Voldemort PSA or texture, or even a Harry Potter one.
So I decided to go ahead and make a Voldemort over Ganon PSA, cause only Ganon could handle that much evil. I used cx_asuka's Death 13 texture/model as a base for Voldemort. I replaced the body texture and made the skin textures more pale. It definately needs to be worked on by an experienced texture hacker.
The attacks/animations were all done by me. Just a few minor motion.pac changes (dash attack, NSpecial). The PSA is, in my opinion, pretty EPIC. Voldemort is a god-tier gimper and camper. He is lighter (gravity) than Ganon and heavier (knockback) than Ganon. He has a great air-game and can move quickly through the air. In the books/movies Voldemort doesn't really display a large attack arsenal. His signature move is the Avada Kedavra, the killing curse. So I had to create a few original moves for him.

Run animation

Moveset

USpecial(Air):Same as Ether Bowser's UAir. Credits to Nyspa.

SSpecial(Air):Not sure what to call this. Uh, flying Voldemort? Useful for gimping.

DSpecial(Ground/Air)1:I started running out of ideas for moves so I made this. The attack changes depending on the button pressed. This is the attack when anything but A is pressed. Voldemort generates a super scope and fires two charged shots. Supposed to look like some sort of spell  Tongue

DSpecial(Ground/Air)2:This is the attack when A is pressed. Voldemort generates a ray gun and fires 10 shots in quick succession to form a beam-like spell.

SSpecial(Ground):I originally meant to create the fire snake that Voldemort conjours up in his battle with Dumbledore but it wasn't working so I simplified things. If you look carefully, you will see the fireball rise up from behind the characters and then loop forward and down upon the stage. The hitboxes last longer than the graphics. Tricky.

USpecial(Ground)Voldemort splits his sould to create a horcrux. Restores 7%.

NSpecial(Air):Not a very useful move. Does massive, multi-hit damage but is hard to make a connection unless the opponent is directly above you.

DSmash(Charge): Creates wind hitboxes (SOC) that draw opponents toward Voldemort. Also useful on opponents recovering from being knocked off the stage.

DSmash:Voldemort creates a shockwave. Has wierd hitbox placement.

DashAttack:Voldemort apparates backwards, then forwards. Same hitboxes, different flags.

DAir:Same as Ganon's old DAir but with a few modifications. Voldemort dives downward at high speed (momentum set). The hitbox appears on the first frame and isn't terminated until the end of the animation. The attack is IASA at anytime.

NSpecial(Ground):I think I did the Avada Kedavra justice. It's a one-hit-KO with medium range in front of Voldemort. However it takes longer to charge than warlock punch.

Download Link for V1: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21969

Demonstration Video (low quality):
EDIT: Just noticed, the video caption appears about 2min late  Tongue
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2TDDDgFrzA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2TDDDgFrzA</a>

If anyone wants to make this better go ahead but please give some credit to me.  Smiley
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 01:52:06 PM by WireFrame » Logged

Hacks: Voldemort, Omega Samus PSA

Brawl FC: 3222-6546-2360

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 10:48:41 AM »

where is harry potter to pwn him? Cheesy

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

WireFrame
    Advanced Kitten

IT'S OVER 2328!!!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 10:53:20 AM »

Yeah someone should make HP over Marth and vertex hack his sword into a wand  Awesome Face epicness

toastoftriumph
    Lol Kitten

(aka Mariofan1138)

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic Heart Container Novice Restorer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 02:34:26 PM »

Someone should take the Ganondorf Twilight Princess moveset (with the sword) and vertex it into the Elder Wand. Then it could be used for some animations.

WireFrame
    Advanced Kitten

IT'S OVER 2328!!!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 03:07:52 PM »

Someone should take the Ganondorf Twilight Princess moveset (with the sword) and vertex it into the Elder Wand. Then it could be used for some animations.
    That's what I really wanted to do, but I can't vertex  Sad Maybe I'll post a request in the vertex board...
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 01:50:25 PM by WireFrame » Logged

WireFrame
    Advanced Kitten

IT'S OVER 2328!!!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 01:51:17 PM »

Requested. Awaiting response   Grin  http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=31845.msg659695#msg659695

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 05:05:06 PM »

YES! FINALLY SOMEONE WANTS TO MAKE A BOOK CHARACTER!!!
    I was thinking about making Harry, but a cartoon one over lucas, with a Draco alt. costume. I found a good vertex and made a texture before I started learning PSA, too, but he'd need a wand. Of course, sora comes first.
    Good luck with this PSA, I'll be sure to watch this thread

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: