Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 05, 2014, 01:22:34 PM
Nope, only bothered making that 'cause it was asked for.
Although, if I do make another Smash64 PSA it'll be Captain Falcon.
I see... Though I never played Smash64, I wonder how could C. Falcon be different?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Only two things I can think of off the top of my head are his Up Smash and Side Smash.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

His Down Smash is a Double Sweep, rather than a kick to the front and a kick from behind.

May 09, 2014, 07:52:54 AM #483 Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 08:53:29 AM by Kagerou Imaizumi
PIT SCISSOR ATTACKS ARE GO. Finally finished that F-Tilt...



Meh, didn't turn out as well as I wanted it to, I might just redo the whole thing from scratch, but for now I'm decently satisfied.


Edit: Changed up the animation a bit and changed the speed it plays in PSA so it works well ingame, now I'm satisfied.
Too lazy for video preview though. *Headdesk*

I might animate his combo end next...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 09, 2014, 07:52:54 AM
PIT SCISSOR ATTACKS ARE GO. Finally finished that F-Tilt...



Meh, didn't turn out as well as I wanted it to, I might just redo the whole thing from scratch, but for now I'm decently satisfied.


Edit: Changed up the animation a bit and changed the speed it plays in PSA so it works well ingame, now I'm satisfied.
Too lazy for video preview though. *Headdesk*

I might animate his combo end next...
Owell, seems that he wants to cut some fruits there... Lol. Nice job with this!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

May as well post the updated animation here...



Still, it doesn't use the frame speed modifiers as I made it use in-game, so it doesn't look as neat.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Not a fan of the foot movement at the end, where he slides back. Looks good otherwise.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll see if I can make it look any better~
But for now...
PIT'S DISJOINTED HITBOX FROM HELL


...May need to tone it down a bit.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Just a tad bit :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Too bad I can't open him in Brawlbox for some reason.
Can't just use that and take the lazy way out. >.>
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

No fun allowed

Or download a fresh FitPit.pac.

Unless that's already a problem.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Meh, not a problem, already fixed it.
I don't feel like starting from scratch, I did happen to change every GFX thing as well as other stuff I can't remember.
...It's always possible that Pit doesn't like Brawlbox, but, y'know, lazy.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 10, 2014, 02:50:15 AM
...It's always possible that Pit doesn't like Brawlbox, but, y'know, lazy.
I know that feeling... lol...
Anyway, what will you do after that?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Well, I've got a decently large list of things to do for Pit...

Basically make him Smash 4 Pit, that means~

Upper Dash Arm for new Side-B
Guardian Orbitars (Only a maybe this one) for new Down-B
Power of Flight (Something like Lucario's Extreme Speed) for new Up-B.
Three Sacred Trasures (Another maybe) for new Final Smash.
Change around just about every A attack
Remove gliding ('Cause Power of Flight, and he can't fly for long anyway)
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 10, 2014, 10:33:29 AM
Well, I've got a decently large list of things to do for Pit...

Basically make him Smash 4 Pit, that means~

Upper Dash Arm for new Side-B
Guardian Orbitars (Only a maybe this one) for new Down-B
Power of Flight (Something like Lucario's Extreme Speed) for new Up-B.
Three Sacred Trasures (Another maybe) for new Final Smash.
Change around just about every A attack
Remove gliding ('Cause Power of Flight, and he can't fly for long anyway)
So it's a complete PSA of Sm4sh Pit, huh? Nice... nice...
Looking forward to see what will he look like! Pit without his incredible power of coming-back-on-the-stage-easily.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.