KCMM Hacking Team: "Legacy Rising"Team siggy is finished!

Started by ShadowMarth, September 10, 2011, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I see it now i can't believe i didn't see it before thanks.
-

Is my PokeTrainer over Snake's doing well? I managed to get Zelda on Sheik without the TransN glitch, but game freezes after a victory...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Requesting a moveset for vivi if possible since this guy's topic was essentially ignored lol

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21581.0

Quote from: Coco292 on October 02, 2011, 10:16:48 PM
Requesting a moveset for vivi if possible since this guy's topic was essentially ignored lol

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21581.0
hmm i see this seems like a pretty big request! im sure we can pull it off.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

October 03, 2011, 08:43:23 AM #109 Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 08:45:58 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: ShadowMarth on October 02, 2011, 11:09:55 PMhmm i see this seems like a pretty big request! im sure we can pull it off.
ShadowMarth, I know you abandoned my 1st request (move swapping) because it was too tough...but is there anyone on your team able to create NEW PSAs? If yes, then I would request a Sheik PSA with attacks very similar to the ones found in this thread : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25362.0

Moves are shown in pictures (click on the Spoilers) as well as the button(s) nedded to press in order to make the move. They don't have to be 100% identical to the ones in the thread, I just want a PSA of Sheik using magic 'cause nobody did that... yet. I'll give you my FitSheikMotionEtc.pac, since it already have some custom animations on it (waiting pose, taunts, etc... but no attacks, though) And I think you'll need a FitSheik.pac file, too. (not sure, just in case) If you have any PSA expert, just give him this message and ask if he can do it. Good luck!

Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?frz6kek8muqj5h7
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Ok kool im going to try to get the team on this as well
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Thanks! Since I haven't seen Sheik using any magic for the moment, I thought creating a PSA would be much more easier than to convert one (I wasted 3 hours trying to convert one of Peach's magic PSAs for Sheik, the Wii always crashed)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 03, 2011, 12:58:06 PMThanks! Since I haven't seen Sheik using any magic for the moment, I thought creating a PSA would be much more easier than to convert one (I wasted 3 hours trying to convert one of Peach's magic PSAs for Sheik, the Wii always crashed)
Also PSA is my strongest! XD so it will be easy..
































































































































































Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Asking any Animator
For attack13/The last combo for snake
And its for albert wesker. requester said:

Attack13 (AAA): Double Roundhouse
* Just as the names suggest Wesker delivers not one but two roundhouse kicks to his opponnet.


Also sorry if you think i'm asking for too much help :/
-

i can try to help but just to be sure THIS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
is a Roundhouse kick right xD?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: the98pika on October 03, 2011, 10:21:20 PM
Asking any Animator
For attack13/The last combo for snake
And its for albert wesker. requester said:

Attack13 (AAA): Double Roundhouse
* Just as the names suggest Wesker delivers not one but two roundhouse kicks to his opponnet.


Also sorry if you think i'm asking for too much help :/
Why do you think ur askin too much help? we are a team. we are supposed to help each other.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: Vitinho on October 03, 2011, 10:39:10 PM
i can try to help but just to be sure THIS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
is a Roundhouse kick right xD?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW0uOMwFeYE
( 45-59 )
But picture albert wesker doing that but twice also snakes attack13 makes a good roundhouse kick but it has to be down two times and lol at chuck norris. XD

Quote from: ShadowMarth on October 03, 2011, 10:42:18 PM
Why do you think ur askin too much help? we are a team. we are supposed to help each other.
Idk i just thought i was.
-

ok i will try to do this  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ask Vitinho hes the Head Animator
Also:

To any of the people who put in requests. These requests will take longer to complete during the week because everyones got school.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108