KCMM Hacking Team: "Legacy Rising"Team siggy is finished!

Started by ShadowMarth, September 10, 2011, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

on second thought i think SmashClash is a vertexer Ask him Tokoyami
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 06, 2011, 11:28:05 PM
Is Vitinho a vertex hacker? If yes, then I would also like to to ask him if he can do at least 1 of my requests (see post #151 for more info about Sheik/Trance Terra and Snake/Wes) If only my stupid 3DS Max/Blender could import Brawl files and their vertexes...
sorry i ma no vertexer i am a texturer/animator
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ANY VERTEXERS WHO READ THIS PLEASE JOIN THIS TEAM
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

we sure need some vertexers on the team don't we?oh!shadow marth i had to talk to you could you change my strong one to animator instead of texturer please?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


please enter diedhammer98 you are such a good hacker and every help is welcome plus you are epic  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 07, 2011, 02:30:08 AM #171 Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 02:35:51 AM by diedhammer98
No Thanks,
I really don't enter team...anymore...
I know...even I make Items PSA....
and...
I don't take most requests...
only Model recolor hexing and Item PSAs requests.
(If It is possible to get done)

ok if you say so i will not force you to this  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Vitinho on October 07, 2011, 02:17:38 AM
we sure need some vertexers on the team don't we?oh!shadow marth i had to talk to you could you change my strong one to animator instead of texturer please?
ok sure

Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 07, 2011, 02:38:41 AM
ok.
um....wut?
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108


I asked SmashClash for hacking, but he's too much busy right now, so he can neither take requests nor join the team. *sigh...* Still no replies in my Vertex thread request, I feel like no one cares about my vertex requests
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 07, 2011, 07:56:45 PM
I asked SmashClash for hacking, but he's too much busy right now, so he can neither take requests nor join the team. *sigh...* Still no replies in my Vertex thread request, I feel like no one cares about my vertex requests
Does he mean help the team or join it? cuz he joined already. and im sorry it seems that way.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

How's my Sheik PSA's going? Is it currently being made? Is it soon finished? I would like to have some news.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 09, 2011, 07:55:19 PM
How's my Sheik PSA's going? Is it currently being made? Is it soon finished? I would like to have some news.
well  no one seems to want to put fourth any effort on this team. im still deciding on disbanding this team. you may have to find some1 else to do it.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108