KCMM Hacking Team: "Legacy Rising"Team siggy is finished!

Started by ShadowMarth, September 10, 2011, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

im game if you need a voice pak.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

November 06, 2011, 12:27:55 AM #226 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 06:05:26 PM by SonicBrawler
ok, so Pichu i guess it is:
we need:

PSA- Sonicbrawler (Maybe), ShadowMarth,

CSS/CSP/BP- slayermarth101

SFX from Melee Pichu- MandoWolfe

Record- Me

Let me know who will work on what, and i will edit this
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 06, 2011, 12:33:44 AM #227 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 06:20:51 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
I need a good PSA for Sheik, as model porting is coming, here's my tiny request :

1 - Sheik's B Attacks

Neutral B : Ice Beam : Shoots an icy beam at a wacky way, lead by a huge chunk of ice which explodes upon contact; freezes the enemy on contact, does extra damage.

Side B : Flare Wave : Shoots a huge ball of fire leaving flames behind. Any unlucky foe who touches the flames get instantly burned. Cannnot be blocked, does extra damage, though Ness and Lucas can use PSI Magnet to regain health.

Up B : Hurricane : Sheik begins spinning on herself, summons 3 tornaoes at the left and right of herself, but also around her. Sends enemies flying in all directions, electrify them, does extra damage. Attack lasts as long as B button is pressed.

Down B : Same as usual, transforms back into Zelda

NOTE : All attacks also apply in midair exept for the Hurricane attack (see below)

Up B (Midair) : Hurricane Warp : Create a hurricane around her and movs freely in the air, damaging enemies coming too close, attack last as long as B button is pressed.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

oh, remove kjp from the OP, he isnt joinign
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i can do the CSS,CSP,BP if you want(or at least try)  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can I join, I´d be cool to have team members XD. Well, I can PSA,Animate, Vertex and texture. Im not really good at texturing or animating. Im kinda good at PSA, and I think im best at vertex. Have not released much hacks tough.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 06, 2011, 12:27:55 AM
ok, so Pichu i guess it is:
we need:

PSA- Sonicbrawler (Maybe),

CSS/CSP/BP- N/A

SFX from Melee Pichu- MandoWolfe

Record- Me

Let me know who will work on what, and i will edit this
I can do those CSP/BP stuff.

Also shadowmarth, you should update the OP. I don't think KJP is joining.
And make me as a texture/psa/animator/portraits/porter

Well then! lets get started guys!

Quote from: Iwvi on November 06, 2011, 09:08:19 AM
Can I join, I´d be cool to have team members XD. Well, I can PSA,Animate, Vertex and texture. Im not really good at texturing or animating. Im kinda good at PSA, and I think im best at vertex. Have not released much hacks tough.
Sure you can join! XD
And what do you mean ur textures arent good?!
Ilooked in ur vault and they are impressive
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

we need someone who will PSA. need 2 or 3 ppl. i can barly PSA. once we get it, i will send my files to the ppl working on this
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well im pretty good with PSA
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

anyone else wanna PSA pichu?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dunno, but I have a tiny PSA request, too. I'll wait unil someone does my small B button PSA on Sheik as seen in post #226.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 06, 2011, 12:33:44 AMI need a good PSA for Sheik, as model porting is coming, here's my tiny request : 1 - Sheik's B Attacks Neutral B : Ice Beam : Shoots an icy beam at a wacky way, lead by a huge chunk of ice which explodes upon contact; freezes the enemy on contact, does extra damage. Side B : Flare Wave : Shoots a huge ball of fire leaving flames behind. Any unlucky foe who touches the flames get instantly burned. Cannnot be blocked, does extra damage, though Ness and Lucas can use PSI Magnet to regain health. Up B : Hurricane : Sheik begins spinning on herself, summons 3 tornaoes at the left and right of herself, but also around her. Sends enemies flying in all directions, electrify them, does extra damage. Attack lasts as long as B button is pressed. Down B : Same as usual, transforms back into Zelda NOTE : All attacks also apply in midair exept for the Hurricane attack (see below) Up B (Midair) : Hurricane Warp : Create a hurricane around her and movs freely in the air, damaging enemies coming too close, attack last as long as B button is pressed.

I have a question, is this for FF Terra? Sounds like her.

Quote from: Iwvi on November 07, 2011, 12:18:32 AMI have a question, is this for FF Terra? Sounds like her.
Gotcha! It is for Terra Branford from Dissidia. Model port is awesome, and I have her Human form (Over Zelda) ready with a full PSA (not by me, though). Only the Esper Form (Over Sheik) remains, and since Sheik has no magical PSA, I am requestiong one. The A attacks can wait, I must animate them first.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(