KCMM Hacking Team: "Legacy Rising"Team siggy is finished!

Started by ShadowMarth, September 10, 2011, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What could we have for recolors? the melee ones? adding googles and stuff?

Quote from: Iwvi on December 19, 2011, 12:49:50 AMWhat could we have for recolors? the melee ones? adding googles and stuff?

Well, I can't do that (due to my lack of Vertexing Skills), but I can swap the colors around...
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

no, I did not meant you doing it. I was asking If that was the plan or what was the plan?. I am not even sure if that is possible :P

as close to melee as possible is the goal
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well for the people PSA hacking, we cant really do anything until the animations are done.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

I will start animationg some time today
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I have a question regarding the PSAing process. Animators can divide animations and animate independently, then just replace the animations in a file no problem. For PSA, we will PSA and someone would join them? am I right?.

Also we are imiatiting meele pichu. So If I were to start animating, I would try for it to be like the meele one?. And yet another question, shall we post what progress we make (for example, If I make wait 1. Not that I have) so that people do not animate wait1 again?

i think the psa ppl should chat and they can send the file back and forth. and yes, exact;y like melee. and yeah, post what animations.

here is a vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZkC2vOmmUs
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Since many imports have them now and for completion sake, added Ouch face and metal texture to pichu. ds22 should update his vault entry soon.

Meetting has been moved to tomarrow. Reminders will be sent to all the Legacy rising members.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

I'll be here tomorrow then  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

okay
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

what hours will it be?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.