KCMM Hacking Team: "Legacy Rising"Team siggy is finished!

Started by ShadowMarth, September 10, 2011, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Eh, don't wory, pal!

Just add me and MandoWolfe in the 2.0 Version or whatever...
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

allright  ill find away to make up for it
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Just wondering...Could it be possible to make a right-handed Samus Aran? Just wondering, they did it for Link...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

all it would really take was to invert the animations.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I have a request! Please could you make a SMBZ sonic over olimar for PAL! I really like shadow over sonic so yeah and i don't want to get rid of fox/donkey kong etc (they are shadow ports and there not even good for me) So here is my request and sorry to people who ported shadow over donkey kong because I know i can't do better.
[/url]

Quote from: battleon469 on January 22, 2012, 11:27:24 AM
I have a request! Please could you make a SMBZ sonic over olimar for PAL! I really like shadow over sonic so yeah and i don't want to get rid of fox/donkey kong etc (they are shadow ports and there not even good for me) So here is my request and sorry to people who ported shadow over donkey kong because I know i can't do better.

thats as possible as making the clone engine
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is coding a Pal PSA different from regular?
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: ShadowMarth on January 22, 2012, 05:51:45 PM
Is coding a Pal PSA different from regular?
With "regular" , you mean NTSC files?
If so then , nope , it's the same.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: battleon469 on January 22, 2012, 11:27:24 AM
I have a request! Please could you make a SMBZ sonic over olimar for PAL! I really like shadow over sonic so yeah and i don't want to get rid of fox/donkey kong etc (they are shadow ports and there not even good for me) So here is my request and sorry to people who ported shadow over donkey kong because I know i can't do better.
it will be on our to do list. but we havent started anything yet because pichu port hasnt been done and not all of us can be on kcmm at the same time
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: ShadowMarth on January 22, 2012, 07:05:22 PM
it will be on our to do list. but we havent started anything yet because pichu port hasnt been done and not all of us can be on kcmm at the same time

notice how the guy said over olimar. its impossible. dont even add it to the todo list
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShadowMarth on January 20, 2012, 12:19:01 AM
I think u ment to quote mine.
anyway, your saying u could do the port?
yep i quoted wrong i just need to now wich model i should use

awesomeness. i believe it was the new model that is over olimar
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

if anyone can really port, soutchcraft, diedhammer, etc, all we need is pika on olimar.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wouldnt Olimar be too hard to PSA considering his Pikman?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

yes, but, it will be pika's data. so therefor, no pikmin
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.