KCMM Hacking Team: "Legacy Rising"Team siggy is finished!

Started by ShadowMarth, September 10, 2011, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nice! Now taunting left or right make Sheik draw a Beam Sword! It's a good beginning for PSA!!! Hmmm. now I wish to port the Transform move to either the UP taunt or the DOWN one... Wonder if it's possible, as I wanna edit the DOWN+B move...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

           
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 20, 2011, 05:34:10 PM
That's a nice idea. However, I sometimes gets weird effects with Smash Attacks. For example, I tried programming the ball of fire instead of the spikes, but got a crawling retarded SpiderMan instead. Really!  I LOLed at this, but not when it lasts until being hit...

Just learn it by reading tutorials like other ppl :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

would you guys be able to import the hadoken model from tatsunako vs capcom game?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I take it Wesker has been dropped again right?

guys. add importing (like the new model importing) to my on the op
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

done
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

is my request valid?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Uh which one was it again?
i thought this thread died so... :-\
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

i dont think this is a "dead" thread..   i just think that we may need more structure.. like we need to discuss this more, have more meetings and such. So that way we can all start one project together and not all the small projects.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I agree! As for MarioDk he is an exception because i know all the requests and Projects he has to do is alot to Handle! plus hes probaly one of the Teams most Valued members next to SmashClash
More Activity is needed and we need to have more people woking on requests as well
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

yup. and i believe that since we're a team, we need to work on things as one.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I agree with mando wolf and i think we should do one project everybody together instead of everybody takinga small request like mando said
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah so that makes three of us....
Our recent members should be willing to help as well
Also it maybe time to Switch Captains. I wasn't thinking about it until i read the OP
Its passed time to change captains
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

i see. so how are we going to go about discussing for a new captain?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

im glad my post triggered this conversation  (i think) i was just in need of a hadoken model from tatsunoko vs capcom
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]