Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dear God I Need Help.  (Read 1150 times)
marcello1
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: September 11, 2011, 09:26:24 PM »

I've seen people have this problem before, but I've never found it totally resolved. How do you add a Victory/ pose onto an SD Card? I downloaded Jaklub's Goku Moveset V.1 over Captain Falcon and now, everytime he is part of a match, the game crashes at the results screen. I'm fairly certain this is because Goku doesnt have a Victory/ pose, so the game can't load. How can I rectify this situation? I'm sick of restarting the wii everytime I want to play as or against him Im srs here. THANKS!!

8o8 Dark
Extreme Kitten

Discs are for people who like scratches

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 10:29:31 PM »

umm... i dont think he doesnt have... i think it may just be ur...
    1) STGRESULT.PAC may be corrupted
    2) smashbrossound.bsrar may be corrupted
    3) Victory music is corrupted
    4) SD Card

rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark

marcello1
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 06:11:05 AM »

1) It can't be my STGRESULT.PAC, since that works just fine at the end of any battle that doesn't involve the goku hack.
    2) I use Gecko, so my smashbros_sound.bsrar doesn't even load.
    3) I've completely removed Goku's victory music (z10.strm) from my SD card, and the problem still persists.
    4) Everything else on my SD card works to perfection.

toastoftriumph
    Lol Kitten

(aka Mariofan1138)

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic Heart Container Novice Restorer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 09:00:42 PM »

well, I don't know if it'll fix the problem, but replacing the victory/ animation is simple.

Open up the FitCaptain00.pcs for Goku, open up the tabs for ModelData[0] and you should see a gray icon for FitCaptain00. Right click, "preview", scroll down to zoom out. On the right tab of the model viewer, there should be a "load" button. Click, find the FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac for Goku, and open it. All of his animations are now listed on the right tab; scroll towards the bottom of the list and you should find the victory taunt and losing pose, which you can click on and preview by hitting "play" on the bottom tab.

Open up another Brawlbox, and open a FitCaptain0X.pcs (doesn't matter if it's Goku or not) and load the original FitMotionEtc for Captain Falcon. If you don't have it, go to the resources page in Brawlvault, find the ISO and go through the folders (fighter/captain) and you should find the original file.

Anyways, once you load the original MotionEtc, find those same animations from earlier by scrolling through the list. Right click, "export", and save it somewhere temporarily. Do this for every animation you want to revert to the original.

Now, go back to the model viewer for Goku's motionetc, right click on the animation name, "replace", and load the exported files (captain falcon's original animations) in place of Goku's. Finally, you can save, close the model viewer, and "save as" the MotionEtc.pac. And you're done.

Feel free to ask any questions if this is still too confusing.
    « Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 09:03:40 PM by mariofan1138 » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 04:46:55 PM »

1) It can't be my STGRESULT.PAC, since that works just fine at the end of any battle that doesn't involve the goku hack.
    2) I use Gecko, so my smashbros_sound.bsrar doesn't even load.
    3) I've completely removed Goku's victory music (z10.strm) from my SD card, and the problem still persists.
    4) Everything else on my SD card works to perfection.
    i think i know what your problem is i got some like that did you add  those pictures that appear in the result screen? the ones in the menu folder? if so you must go to brawlvault recourses and download a menschr... that is  from captain falco itself if you just renamed another one to mach CF number you will get freeze at result screen atleast that what happened to me once  also goku has victory and lose poses

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: