Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Volt_Storm_7's Projects // Project NG Pikachu  (Read 3852 times)
Volt_Storm_7
Hyper Kitten

何で?

View Profile Awards
« on: October 04, 2011, 11:12:53 PM »

Hello Kittycorp. Welcome to my thread of PSA. I'm currently decent at PSA and animation and I hope to produce a good PSA for the characters I put them over.

Projects

New Generation Pikachu [Moveset is finalized]
Pikachu has come back, better than ever, in a effort to remember all of the moves Ash has braved through. Pikachu now is equipped with enough electricity to pack a punch.

Stats
Character Over - Pikachu
Size - Same
Running Speed - 6/10 Slightly faster than his original
Air Speed - 4/10 Slightly slower than his original
Combo Speed - 8/10 He'll be able to combo well with his newfound moves
Priority - 5/10 Okay priority.  Some hitboxes should be disjointed, others won't be.
Jump Height - 6/10 Above Average.  Decent-ish jumps, about the size of metaknight's
Power - 7/10 Powerful, with a punch
Weight - Same Why would he be any fatter or thinner?

MOVESET

A - A forward headbutt that will be capable of starting combos. Resembles MVC3 Okami's Weaker headbutt 4%

F Tilt 8%

ー Up  - A forward headbutt that goes into the air

ー Down - Same, but is slightly nerfed

ー Forward - A forward headbutt that sticks to the ground

U Tilt - A uppercut that will send both pikachu and his opponent up to the sky 7%

D Tilt - Same, but the trajectory is changed 6%

Dash Attack - Pikachu throws himself into a headbutt and trips. As a added bonus, if A button is held, it will activate a V

- Spark // Pikachu runs wildly, hitting his opponent violently. 2% per hit. 8% to finish

F Smash - Pikachu focuses his energy into a overwelming punch. Resembles Mega Punch

U Smash - Pikachu focus his energy into his paw and does an uppercut. Resembles Focus Punch.

D Smash - A discharge of energy that affects both sides of pikachu and causes massive multi damage. 3% per hit 6% Finish

N Air - A discharge of electricity that surrounds pikachu  1% per hit 7% finish

F Air - A swift sideways uppercut by the tail, in which is graphically enhanced to glow. Resembles Iron Tail 7%

B Air - A backwards Kick 8%

U Air - Same, but is meleeified 5%

D Air - A drill attack that results in a pulse of electricity at the end

Neutral B: Electro Ball // Same as pikachu's, but is twice used and sends opponents skyward, but weakly. 7%

Side B Ground: Thunder Bolt // Pikachu leans forward with his paws on the floor and gives off a powerful jolt of electricity in a single shot. This is a chargable move that strengthens as much as you charge it. 10% max

Side B Air: Thunder Bolt // Pikachu leans forward with his paws on the floor and gives off a powerful jolt of electricity in a single shot. An added bonus is that when used, it'll have backward movement, which can help in recovery. Chargeable move also, but be able to keep charge. 10% max

Up B: Quick Attack // Same as original, but becomes a chargeable move. The amount of time charged determines the height. 3%

Down B: Double Team // Pikachu makes a quick escape using an after image to cover for him.

Final Smash: WIP

Extra Ability: Last Chance // When over 100%, Pikachu's cheeks will start to electrify. If you press his up taunt, the charge of electricity will put him in a very powerful stat where his moves become 1.7 times as strong as the original's and his dash will change from spark to the move listed below. As he uses his moves, Pikachu will take damage of 2%.

: Volt Tackle // Pikachu concentrates himself into a living spawn of electricity and runs slightly slower than he would, but causes massive damage. 4% per hit 12% finish

Haseo
Will add soon. As soon as I write it down.

Cole // Infamous 1 /2
Cole has come. He comes packed with new and old tricks he learned in New Marcuis.

Stats
Character Over - Snake
Size – 6/10 slightly bigger than snake
Running Speed - 6/10 Slightly faster than snake
Air Speed - 5/10
Combo Speed - 6/10 He'll be able to combo, but a little slower
Priority - 5/10 Okay priority.  
Jump Height - 6/10 Above Average.  Decent-ish jumps, about the size of falco
Power - 7/10 Powerful, with a side of power plant juice
Weight – 100 slightly heavier than snake

MOVESET

AAA – A volley of strikes from Cole’s experience. Punch > Kick > and a electric kick 4% 5% 6%

F Tilt A fast paced arsenal of strikes that result in 5 hits. Kick > Punch > headbutt > knee > Finisher kick

U Tilt – An heightened uppercut that puts cole in the air

D Tilt – A low sweep kick

Dash Attack – Cole runs and crouches to concentrate energy into his feet and backflip kickes.

F Smash – Cole swings his body to hit his opponent in a judo fashion.

U Smash – An evading backflip that affects those around cole

D Smash – Cole focuses his energy into his hands and raises his hands above his head. Then, he slams it energy to the ground and causes a shockwave of energy to surround him.
N Air Cole punches his fists together and swings his body to give an electrical discharge
F Air – Cole focuses his energy into his hand and shcokwaves the front of him. This works great for recovery and spacing. As the shockwave will give Cole a slightly move momentum.
B Air – Same as Fair

U Air – A backflip kick that Cole concentrates his energy into.
D Air -  Cole concentrates his energy into his lower body and pummels downward, having anything under him to a spiked death. If it hits the ground, it will produce a shockwave of energy that affect those on ground.  

Neutral B: Electro Grenade   // Cole concentrates his energy into a ball like grenade and throws it.
Side B: The 3 Bolts of Change // He fires one of the following 3 Bolts he can concentrate into and out of his hands.
  -  Pincer Bolt // 3 weak bolts that move in a line, but cover a far range
  - Alpha Bolt // A fast paced bolt. Can be used to use over and over, repeat
  - Artillery Bolt  // A powerful concentration of power . It is a single shot.
Side B Air: The 3 Bolts of Change // Same as side b, but can provide assistance in recovery

Up B: Concentration // Cole focuses his energy into his hands and flys upward for a few moments

Down B: Swift Change // Cole concentrates on what bolt he will use in his side b. The order goes as followed;
 1) Alpha Bolt
 2) Pincer bolt
 3) Artillery Bolt
Final Smash: Ionic Thunder // Cole’s body becomes electrified and looks towards the sky. Lightning comes down and strikes everywhere. While this happens, Cole recoveries his health also as a added bonus.

Extra Ability: The Light // When Cole reaches a point where his percentage is high, he can activate his hidden power to enhance his speed and power to eliminate his enemies.

Dark Pikachu
Waiting for TCLL to post his moveset.

If you have any suggestions, please don't feel hesitate to say your opinions.

I'm currently 75% done with Project New Generation Pikachu's Normals' and Smashes' PSA and Animations. Now going to concentrate my effort on producing the specials.
I also changed the moveset a tad bit because I thought of a few new things I will add to the project.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 03:23:07 AM by Volt_Storm_7 » Logged

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.

Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Volt_Storm_7
Hyper Kitten

何で?

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 11:13:19 PM »

Reserved for future use.

Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 03:22:04 AM »

I wish you luck with that pikachu moveset also it would be fun to see pikachu with static ability xD there is one with static GFX on the vault it would be awnsome if it was like in pokemon it has a 30% chance to  paralize the opoenent whn hit by a physical attack i think this would be a very good ability xD

Volt_Storm_7
    Hyper Kitten

何で?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 04:54:36 AM »

Why thank you. friend. I believe I might add that to the list. I really like that idea.
    I'm also adding another movesetto the list. This one is about Cole, from Infamous and Infamous 2.

EDIT: Added Cole to the todo list
    « Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 05:46:53 AM by Volt_Storm_7 » Logged

Currently Working on
    - Neku Animations
    - Sanji Animations
    - Crystal Animations

DarkPikachu
    Angel Kitten

complexity == fun

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 12:10:29 PM »

well...
    I have an idea for your down smash...

behold my crappy Pika drawing in MSPaint: eh heh

^the electricity was actually all Cyan, but the resize did that, and I kinda liked it Cheesy

anyways, the attack is called 'Shockwave'
    (kinda took the idea from Riku's attack (from my game))

the longer you hold the smash, the farther the wave will travel...
    (or you can just make it hit harder if you want)
    « Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 03:25:05 AM by DarkPikachu » Logged

Quote: Friedslick6
    you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
    But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
    you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
    You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Volt_Storm_7
    Hyper Kitten

何で?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 04:12:48 PM »

well... I have an idea for your down smash... behold my crappy Pika drawing in MSPaint: eh heh ^the electricity was actually all Cyan, but the resize did that, and I kinda liked it Cheesy anyways, the attack is called 'Shockwave' (kinda took the idea from Riku's attack (from my game)) the longer you hold the smash, the farther the wave will travel... (or you can just make it hit harder if you want)

Adding

Currently Working on
    - Neku Animations
    - Sanji Animations
    - Crystal Animations

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: