Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sasuke and Itachi(if anybody can do it I would appreciate it)  (Read 4705 times)
Master Penis
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: September 15, 2011, 05:43:29 PM »

Hi guys, I like this forum alot, you guys have a cool system for requesting movesets. My request as obvious in the title is a moveset for a Sasuke and Itachi. Some details I would like is that I want Sasuke to have moves similar to his Shippuden moves, something like that chakra sword he uses when they first find him. Then I want alot of his moves to be electric chakra based. And for a final smash if you guys could make him go into Sharingan mode, and he stays like that untill you get the smash ball again ( Like how Samus does it, only I want Sasuke to be stronger in Sharingan). Sorry for asking alot from you guys Sad . But this is like my dream character, if I could have him and Itachi in brawl, I probably would be one of the happiest little hacker ever Wink
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 05:48:53 PM by Master Phoenix » Logged

Ikuto
Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 06:59:35 PM »

Hi guys, I like this forum alot, you guys have a cool system for requesting movesets. My request as obvious in the title is a moveset for a Sasuke and Itachi. Some details I would like is that I want Sasuke to have moves similar to his Shippuden moves, something like that chakra sword he uses when they first find him. Then I want alot of his moves to be electric chakra based. And for a final smash if you guys could make him go into Sharingan mode, and he stays like that untill you get the smash ball again ( Like how Samus does it, only I want Sasuke to be stronger in Sharingan). Sorry for asking alot from you guys Sad . But this is like my dream character, if I could have him and Itachi in brawl, I probably would be one of the happiest little hacker ever Wink

k a couple of things
    1. if sasuke were to go in sharingan y  would any one get the smash ball 2 go back? he will just be weaker.
    2. im working on sasuke already but
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Bd6oA9sbI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Bd6oA9sbI</a>
    its not shippuden. y cuz i like young sasuke better,
    3. as 4 itachi iim not sure i think some 1 is already n still working on him.
    4. to keep up with my sasuke go here http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=26267.msg532873#msg532873
    « Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 07:01:55 PM by Ikuto » Logged

You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
    Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Master Penis
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 07:21:42 PM »

Okay thanks man, I don't really mind any Sasuke or Itachi, as long as they have moves I am good, but I was wondering if you still wouldn't mind incorporating the Electric Chakra Sword as one of your attacks.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 07:23:20 PM »

wrong place for this it goes in requests.....

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 07:24:45 PM »

Okay thanks man, I don't really mind any Sasuke or Itachi, as long as they have moves I am good, but I was wondering if you still wouldn't mind incorporating the Electric Chakra Sword as one of your attacks.
    idk its young sasuke and theres a cuse going around the fourms that who ever tries to make shippuden sasuke never finishes or does it. *note the curse hasnt benn comfirmed for the young sasuke* lolz Smiley true story ask the ppl of the forums.

Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Master Penis
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 08:21:38 PM »

lol, so why don't the most dedicated group of peeps come together and finish a shippuden Sasuke?

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 10:25:02 PM »

Redirect your hype here http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275986 this is my smashboards thread for my Sasuke moveset which I've actually been doing a little work on recently
    -Omni

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 05:36:27 AM »

Redirect your hype here http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275986 this is my smashboards thread for my Sasuke moveset which I've actually been doing a little work on recently
    -Omni
    no it's over link.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: September 17, 2011, 12:11:18 AM »

i made this one hour ago:
    its kirin for sasuke final smash

looks bad quality because its too bright the texture and its in early state the final smash, just need gfx of thunders, etc.

i made the model using this as base:

i will work on his psa, its one of my next projects, he will have mangekyo sharingan mode(with amaterasu, tsukuyomi and susanoo  Grin ).
    i will ask omniscentX if i can use part of his moveset+ ssjcerious+ mine and fusee them to create and awesome psa...
    « Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 12:12:39 AM by Anivernage » Logged

cyberdark
    Advanced Kitten

http://www.youtube.com/user/cyberdarkdragon1

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: October 07, 2011, 09:48:33 PM »

i made this one hour ago:
    its kirin for sasuke final smash

looks bad quality because its too bright the texture and its in early state the final smash, just need gfx of thunders, etc.

i made the model using this as base:

i will work on his psa, its one of my next projects, he will have mangekyo sharingan mode(with amaterasu, tsukuyomi and susanoo  Grin ).
    i will ask omniscentX if i can use part of his moveset+ ssjcerious+ mine and fusee them to create and awesome psa...

that awesome i love it great job   Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 09:49:37 PM by cyberdark » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: