"Tails over Lucas V2, with SA2 default" HELP!!!

Started by Sonic Rykr, September 17, 2011, 04:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This hack is made by: Akuma/Gouki, ssbbtailsfan, Jaklub

I'm wondering about the ItmBombheiBrres.pac and ItmBombheiParam.pac, where do they go? If I need to download anything extra can you please provide the download link for it? Thanks! :)
PSN: RBRamirez7

*I also have a deviantART account under "SonicGenerations1234", check it out sometime!

Have you downloaded SD0oM's Spider-Man PSA? if you have, the instructions have a download link to the common3.pac which is where you put those Bob-omb Items. If you don't, use mine

Download to my common3.pac:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1c9rnkayli3owyu

September 18, 2011, 05:00:32 PM #2 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 05:25:41 PM by SonicBrawler1234
Quote from: Blackawayblack on September 17, 2011, 04:46:11 AM
Have you downloaded SD0oM's Spider-Man PSA? if you have, the instructions have a download link to the common3.pac which is where you put those Bob-omb Items. If you don't, use mine

Download to my common3.pac:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1c9rnkayli3owyu
Thankyou So Much! :)

By the way, I'm guessing I use BrawlBox?

Also, is your "common3.pac" texture less? Like with all the original textures from the original Brawl.
What if it is named "common3_en.pac", what will change?
PSN: RBRamirez7

*I also have a deviantART account under "SonicGenerations1234", check it out sometime!

just in case, put common3.pac and common3_en.pac in the same folder it should work